Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Miko is a troublemaker? 22:49 - Aug 19 with 1826 viewsRhonddaSwans

This is a mystery solved moment in my eyes đź‘€
Do you agree?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/24527862.bungling-hibs-players-letting-mana

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Miko is a troublemaker? on 22:54 - Aug 19 with 1797 viewsRhonddaSwans

For squad adhesion this is detrimental when you are a team you win and lose together.

Think if this was trundle saying I am great but our defence is useless.
I hope he earns a move there!
The attitude problem is the bingo winner here.
Patio , Morgan w , obafemi and this idiot didn’t deserve our shirt.

Miko is a troublemaker? on 23:00 - Aug 19 with 1771 viewsRhonddaSwans

7 mins later on news now
Headline why he isn’t worried by early season form .
The guy is a trouble maker or has too much to say for himself?

What is the general consensus on this statement of his?
[Post edited 19 Aug 23:08]

Miko is a troublemaker? on 00:33 - Aug 20 with 1590 viewsKeithHaynes

Possibly a bit of attitude and behaviour to sort out.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Miko is a troublemaker? on 06:10 - Aug 20 with 1482 viewsTummer_from_Texas

TBH after reading the article, I figured the thread title was being facetious. Reading the replies, I'm even more baffled.

This doesn't come across one bit to me as "I'm great. Club is crap." Defending is all 11 guys, and he sounds like a natural leader taking charge. If anything else, it's an aggressive defence of the gaffer that I'd hope speaks for the whole club:

“Yeah, 100 per cent, it’s not the gaffer who is making these mistakes. WE have to change it OURselves, stop making mistakes in the next games. I think WE will take OUR lessons from this. And WE will keep going.

“It’s disappointing when we were back in the game, to lose a goal. WE'RE losing poor goals, especially the third goal. Again.

“But WE have to take OUR lessons from losing those goals. And not do the same thing again.

“Obviously it was always going to be hard, playing the best team in the league two games in a row. No-one would find it easy against Celtic.

“But WE have to look at OURselves. Our focus has to be on improving as a team, becoming better and more effective, and start building something.”

P.S. - his header for the goal vs Celtic was awesome. Unlike anything we've had out of a striker taking a cross since Llorente.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Miko is a troublemaker? on 06:59 - Aug 20 with 1404 viewsDr_Winston

Not sure what he's supposed to have said wrong there. Collective responsibility all the way through the piece.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Miko is a troublemaker? on 07:11 - Aug 20 with 1367 viewsRichardO

Miko is a troublemaker? on 06:10 - Aug 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

TBH after reading the article, I figured the thread title was being facetious. Reading the replies, I'm even more baffled.

This doesn't come across one bit to me as "I'm great. Club is crap." Defending is all 11 guys, and he sounds like a natural leader taking charge. If anything else, it's an aggressive defence of the gaffer that I'd hope speaks for the whole club:

“Yeah, 100 per cent, it’s not the gaffer who is making these mistakes. WE have to change it OURselves, stop making mistakes in the next games. I think WE will take OUR lessons from this. And WE will keep going.

“It’s disappointing when we were back in the game, to lose a goal. WE'RE losing poor goals, especially the third goal. Again.

“But WE have to take OUR lessons from losing those goals. And not do the same thing again.

“Obviously it was always going to be hard, playing the best team in the league two games in a row. No-one would find it easy against Celtic.

“But WE have to look at OURselves. Our focus has to be on improving as a team, becoming better and more effective, and start building something.”

P.S. - his header for the goal vs Celtic was awesome. Unlike anything we've had out of a striker taking a cross since Llorente.

That was the way it came across to me and it does sound very much what a leader would say but just like a new manager trying to be inclusive showing he is part of that team, motivational, maybe a lot of William's words? Copying?

Never understood him being on the bench if he wasn't going to played, as it did seemed his plus points were needed maybe a player who wouldn't or couldn't do it training wise but scoring goals on the pitch is his forte.

By using those words perhaps he is now at a point that he accepts some of his short comings that prevented his integration into the team and is trying to address them.
Miko is a troublemaker? on 09:51 - Aug 20 with 1171 viewsjack247

I don’t know what happened behind the scenes, but three managers not wanting to know when we were crying out for that kind of striker speaks volumes to me.

Anyway, it’s in everybody’s interests for him to do well up there. Fantastic header. The Llorente comparison was bang on.
Miko is a troublemaker? on 09:56 - Aug 20 with 1170 viewsunion_jack

Miko is a troublemaker? on 06:10 - Aug 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

That’s how I read it to be fair.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Miko is a troublemaker? on 13:29 - Aug 20 with 853 viewsRhonddaSwans

Miko is a troublemaker? on 07:11 - Aug 20 by RichardO

That was the way it came across to me and it does sound very much what a leader would say but just like a new manager trying to be inclusive showing he is part of that team, motivational, maybe a lot of William's words? Copying?

Never understood him being on the bench if he wasn't going to played, as it did seemed his plus points were needed maybe a player who wouldn't or couldn't do it training wise but scoring goals on the pitch is his forte.

By using those words perhaps he is now at a point that he accepts some of his short comings that prevented his integration into the team and is trying to address them.

Quite possibly 🤔
Let’s hope this loan sorts the lad out and he comes back a new player.

Miko is a troublemaker? on 13:42 - Aug 20 with 831 viewssw02sea

Still think there’s talented striker there, who for whatever reason, wasn’t given enough of a chance to prove himself @ SA 1
Miko is a troublemaker? on 13:53 - Aug 20 with 796 viewsRhonddaSwans

Miko is a troublemaker? on 13:42 - Aug 20 by sw02sea

Still think there’s talented striker there, who for whatever reason, wasn’t given enough of a chance to prove himself @ SA 1

I wish they just come out and said as it would close the door on speculation .
But I suppose that would wreck his transfer value .
If he is scoring in the top flight in Scotland against Celtic it doesn’t come down to talent.
Also having a Ukrainian player in the team can’t be easy atm. When he has friends and family back home in constant danger.

I think after reading through the thread he is actually showing his leadership skills I wonder if he will ever pull on our shirt again.

Miko is a troublemaker? on 13:53 - Aug 20 with 793 viewsReslovenSwan1

Miko is a troublemaker? on 23:00 - Aug 19 by RhonddaSwans

7 mins later on news now
Headline why he isn’t worried by early season form .
The guy is a trouble maker or has too much to say for himself?

What is the general consensus on this statement of his?
[Post edited 19 Aug 23:08]

When footballers talk to the press the club usually puts the player forward. He has been their only success story so far so that is logical.

He will ask the club what can he say to the press. The club will say tell the truth all things football but nothing to do with transfers and the ownership. Problems come when footballers complain about wages or the owners not spending money.

Mykola does not look like trouble to me but would have been bs
brassed off at Swansea at at some point would have made a case that he would have buried headers other forward players spurned.
[Post edited 20 Aug 14:04]

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024