Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wheres Benny? 00:04 - Aug 18 with 2579 viewsvetchonian

No sign of our friend from up the road?

Lets hope he is ok.....i suspect should it go Pete Tong fornis next weekend he will be all over here

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Wheres Benny? on 07:23 - Aug 18 with 1920 viewsTreforys_Jack

#prayforbenny
Wheres Benny? on 08:46 - Aug 18 with 1848 viewsowainglyndwr

Has he been on here this season 🤔
Wheres Benny? on 08:53 - Aug 18 with 1821 viewsTreforys_Jack

Think he's been in , in all seriousness, he's a good poster is benny.
Wheres Benny? on 08:57 - Aug 18 with 1802 viewsWhiterockin

Wheres Benny? on 08:53 - Aug 18 by Treforys_Jack

Think he's been in , in all seriousness, he's a good poster is benny.

Agreed, hopefully he's fine and just taking a sabbatical.
Wheres Benny? on 09:28 - Aug 18 with 1744 viewsbennytheblue

Alright lads, I’ve been thinking about posting but my interest levels plummeted further when Tan gave bullut a 2 year deal. I knew nothing would change, and it hasn’t…..we have some decent players, young guns, but he refuses to play them. We must have the slowest midfield in the league, and the oldest with Ralls, siopsis, and Ramsey. Many predicted yesterday’s drubbing. Fear not, next up somewhere we always put in a fine display and come home with 3 points…..Christ alive, you couldn’t make it up. Still, got plymouth at home in October so maybe a few points then.
I predict he will be sacked by October…..
Wheres Benny? on 10:56 - Aug 18 with 1640 viewsvetchonian

Wheres Benny? on 09:28 - Aug 18 by bennytheblue

Alright lads, I’ve been thinking about posting but my interest levels plummeted further when Tan gave bullut a 2 year deal. I knew nothing would change, and it hasn’t…..we have some decent players, young guns, but he refuses to play them. We must have the slowest midfield in the league, and the oldest with Ralls, siopsis, and Ramsey. Many predicted yesterday’s drubbing. Fear not, next up somewhere we always put in a fine display and come home with 3 points…..Christ alive, you couldn’t make it up. Still, got plymouth at home in October so maybe a few points then.

Glad to see you are ok Ben....was worried youhad taken some drastic action after yesterdays result
Dont be too despondent derby next week form out of the window and all that....but who knows?

Wheres Benny? on 11:02 - Aug 18 with 1633 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Seen some comments from Cardiff fans that they were absolutely brilliant yesterday, played Burnley off the park and Burnley were lucky to escape with five goals without reply and an easy three points.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Wheres Benny? on 11:34 - Aug 18 with 1566 viewsbennytheblue

Wheres Benny? on 11:02 - Aug 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Seen some comments from Cardiff fans that they were absolutely brilliant yesterday, played Burnley off the park and Burnley were lucky to escape with five goals without reply and an easy three points.

Bizarrely we looked good first half and Burnely weren’t, just aswell eh? Some really bad mistakes cost us the first two or three. Imagine Burnely had played well?
Login to get fewer ads

Wheres Benny? on 11:36 - Aug 18 with 1562 viewsbennytheblue

Wheres Benny? on 10:56 - Aug 18 by vetchonian

Glad to see you are ok Ben....was worried youhad taken some drastic action after yesterdays result
Dont be too despondent derby next week form out of the window and all that....but who knows?

Been a difficult summer I’ve not been online much on any football forums. I didn’t think my interest levels could plummet anymore, but they have.
Wheres Benny? on 12:03 - Aug 18 with 1513 viewsunion_jack

Wheres Benny? on 10:56 - Aug 18 by vetchonian

At last, some feet firmly on the ground.

Too much confidence usually results in the opposite happening in these such games.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wheres Benny? on 12:45 - Aug 18 with 1441 viewsjack247

Wheres Benny? on 12:03 - Aug 18 by union_jack

At last, some feet firmly on the ground.

Too much confidence usually results in the opposite happening in these such games.

I don’t know, we usually just beat them.

If we hadn’t let Michael Duff run the team, we’d quite likely have three doubles in a row.
Wheres Benny? on 12:52 - Aug 18 with 1414 viewsonehunglow

Wheres Benny? on 11:36 - Aug 18 by bennytheblue

Been a difficult summer I’ve not been online much on any football forums. I didn’t think my interest levels could plummet anymore, but they have.

I will help you
I’m always a good read
The Voice of Reason

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wheres Benny? on 12:58 - Aug 18 with 1399 viewsWhiterockin

Wheres Benny? on 12:45 - Aug 18 by jack247

I don’t know, we usually just beat them.

If we hadn’t let Michael Duff run the team, we’d quite likely have three doubles in a row.

Strangely enough Duff at Huddersfield have 3 wins out of 3 with 18,500 at home yesterday. It does make you think a little.
Wheres Benny? on 13:17 - Aug 18 with 1351 viewsonehunglow

Wheres Benny? on 12:58 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

Strangely enough Duff at Huddersfield have 3 wins out of 3 with 18,500 at home yesterday. It does make you think a little.

I might have said befirecDuff wasn’t as bad as we thought
He’s dour though and looked like he just didn’t fit

Talking of former managers ,what’s happened to HIS hair ?

Wheres Benny? on 13:24 - Aug 18 with 1329 viewsowainglyndwr

Wheres Benny? on 09:28 - Aug 18 by bennytheblue

Hi Benny

Not having a go , but have you seen this false made up document circulating on Social media about saying the Swans are trying to keep the bubble trip ?
A lot of printed words ,

Talking to someone in the police about this yesterday , he said it is a police decision.
They sit down with then clubs and have explained the costing
He also said the policing costs would be sky high if they removed the bubble
Wheres Benny? on 13:26 - Aug 18 with 1319 viewsjack247

Wheres Benny? on 12:58 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

It doesn’t really. He was completely inept here. There were no discernible tactics and he was rightly sacked after a couple of months.

Doing well at Huddersfield doesn’t change that.
Wheres Benny? on 13:29 - Aug 18 with 1306 viewsonehunglow

Surprises me having all this
I recall the unison of Swans And Cradiff fans all chummy at Wales games .
So it’s ok at international games but not at club level.
Odd innit

Wheres Benny? on 13:32 - Aug 18 with 1301 viewsWhiterockin

Wheres Benny? on 13:26 - Aug 18 by jack247

It doesn’t really. He was completely inept here. There were no discernible tactics and he was rightly sacked after a couple of months.

Doing well at Huddersfield doesn’t change that.

I'm not saying different but sometimes you just don't fit one club but fit another, but it's really early days yet. 18,500 in league one is excellent though and the club must be doing something right.
Wheres Benny? on 13:34 - Aug 18 with 1276 viewsonehunglow

Wheres Benny? on 13:32 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

I'm not saying different but sometimes you just don't fit one club but fit another, but it's really early days yet. 18,500 in league one is excellent though and the club must be doing something right.

I’m meeting my Hudds chum today in New Brighton.
He’s still playing bowls and still able to go to most games although in some pain
It will be interesting

Wheres Benny? on 14:14 - Aug 18 with 1186 viewsbennytheblue

Wheres Benny? on 13:24 - Aug 18 by owainglyndwr

Hi Benny

Not having a go , but have you seen this false made up document circulating on Social media about saying the Swans are trying to keep the bubble trip ?
A lot of printed words ,

Talking to someone in the police about this yesterday , he said it is a police decision.

No not been on it much as I said, I’m not sure it’s possible to remove it. It’s too deep. There would be trouble, it would attract people again who haven’t been to a bubble game. I know not many if any bubbles left in the uk but it’s just not worth the agro. I know plenty who won’t do a bubble, like me, way too much hassle…..and usually a rubbish day out
Wheres Benny? on 15:48 - Aug 18 with 1042 viewsKeithHaynes

Wheres Benny? on 13:24 - Aug 18 by owainglyndwr

Hi Benny

A lot of printed words ,

Nothing to do with what either club wants, the police are the final word.

Letting both fans get within inches of each would be mayhem.

Preventing that and public safety is the priority.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wheres Benny? on 15:51 - Aug 18 with 1042 viewsJust_Dave

Wheres Benny? on 13:17 - Aug 18 by onehunglow

I might have said befirecDuff wasn’t as bad as we thought
He’s dour though and looked like he just didn’t fit

Talking of former managers ,what’s happened to HIS hair ?

I did notice Russ's hair looked a bit.......different on motd last night but I'd had a few cold drinks by then so put it down to that.
Wheres Benny? on 15:54 - Aug 18 with 1033 viewsKeithHaynes

Wheres Benny? on 13:29 - Aug 18 by onehunglow

Surprises me having all this
I recall the unison of Swans And Cradiff fans all chummy at Wales games .
So it’s ok at international games but not at club level.
Odd innit

Odd that they are all friendly when there’s people there who won’t take their nonsense.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wheres Benny? on 15:59 - Aug 18 with 1012 viewsvetchonian

Wheres Benny? on 15:51 - Aug 18 by Just_Dave

I did notice Russ's hair looked a bit.......different on motd last night but I'd had a few cold drinks by then so put it down to that.

the words remain the same though...brave etc

Wheres Benny? on 16:04 - Aug 18 with 1004 viewsraynor94

Wheres Benny? on 15:51 - Aug 18 by Just_Dave

It's down to his new young girlfriend

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024