Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sports Bar in LA. - Mind Blown. 19:01 - Aug 17 with 5626 viewsTripper

Sports Bar in LA. - Mind Blown. on 17:59 - Aug 19 with 688 viewsMatch82

Sports Bar in LA. - Mind Blown. on 15:14 - Aug 19 by Wegerles_Stairs

It's obviously great supporters like you who are overseas can still see the games. The problem is that football is now being organised on behalf of those who don't go to matches, rather than those who do...and it's hard to see how that will change.

Completely fair. I've benefited for sure but at the expense of the people actually putting in disproportionate time and money to support the team. And for what it's worth I 100% agree with you that this is to the detriment of the game.

The point I was trying, badly, to make was that I can actually see the appeal of this kind of thing to certain fans. It's not a replacement for the games but it's the closest some people can get....unfortunately there are so many more of those people than the ones that attend the games that somewhere along the line some people more concerned with their wallets than football made the decision that that is where the money was...
Sports Bar in LA. - Mind Blown. on 18:17 - Aug 19 with 647 viewsDavieQPR

Sports Bar in LA. - Mind Blown. on 14:21 - Aug 19 by NewYorkRanger

It's pretty crazy how much the game has changed in the last 30+ years. But although the pace of change has increased, is it really any different from my dad telling me about the brown leather ball that used to soak up all the water and take your head off your neck when you tried to head it back in his day?
I mean, today's game is unrecognisable from the one I grew up watching; which is unrecognisable from the one the prior generation watched etc etc.

Same for most sports I believe - all in the name of progress. "Twas ever thus. Get on board or don't, but there's no point in lamenting the old days. Even though it was much better in my day dontcha know

Did he mention cleaning your boots after a game and putting Dubbin on.
Sports Bar in LA. - Mind Blown. on 19:00 - Aug 19 with 587 viewsthame_hoops

I’m going to a bar in Dallas in September where they have this. It’s $25 per person. The camera view does change so you aren’t just sat watching behind the goal. Not sure why people are complaining, it’s giving people that can’t get to the games a different perspective of watching
Sports Bar in LA. - Mind Blown. on 18:52 - Aug 20 with 394 viewsGroveR

Sports Bar in LA. - Mind Blown. on 11:49 - Aug 18 by Northernr

If I sat near that camera at games I'd hang my coat over it.

Mick Hucknall's Pink Pancakes genuinely broke new ground for what you can press against glass surfaces and that's the best you can do?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024