Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti post-match 18:36 - Aug 17 with 2397 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/0_azyehi3d

Measured and professional, if not very revealing. Extraordinary that a question about Colback's double yellow wasn't tabled - presumably deliberately/under instruction.
[Post edited 17 Aug 18:36]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Marti post-match on 18:50 - Aug 17 with 2229 viewspriceyparkrangers

Colback should be made to put out a video explaining his behaviour
Marti post-match on 21:28 - Aug 17 with 1715 viewsbosh67

I thought it was interesting that Marti blamed himself for his selection and tactics in the first half. That is a good manager being true to the fans. Second half they may wonder how they didn't win it in the end... which is good. Now they have to take the radical change of performance here in the second half and deliver it against Plymouth, who despite everyone laughing at Rooney, will be no push overs. It will be a very tough game that we need to put a full performance in for.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Marti post-match on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 1566 viewsgazza1

Marti post-match on 21:28 - Aug 17 by bosh67

I thought it was interesting that Marti blamed himself for his selection and tactics in the first half. That is a good manager being true to the fans. Second half they may wonder how they didn't win it in the end... which is good. Now they have to take the radical change of performance here in the second half and deliver it against Plymouth, who despite everyone laughing at Rooney, will be no push overs. It will be a very tough game that we need to put a full performance in for.

He should blame himself, and I am a MC supporter, Colback should have started and so should Smyth. He picked the wrong team initially but fair play to him, he was not afraid of making some key changes in the 2nd half.

Well done to MC and the team.
Marti post-match on 23:16 - Aug 17 with 1332 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti obviously doesn't agree:

“Jack played at a high level in the minutes he was on the pitch. The players are human beings and sometimes they may mistakes.

“I do not think he came in a bad way or a disrespectful way but I will have a talk with him on Tuesday when we are back.” (offish)

I guess the ref and his merry men took a rather different view - twice, Marti!

Marti post-match on 23:37 - Aug 17 with 1218 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti obviously doesn't agree:

“Jack played at a high level in the minutes he was on the pitch. The players are human beings and sometimes they may mistakes.

“I do not think he came in a bad way or a disrespectful way but I will have a talk with him on Tuesday when we are back.” (offish)

I guess the ref and his merry men took a rather different view - twice, Marti!

Marti post-match on 23:45 - Aug 17 with 1175 viewsDannyPaddox

Marti post-match on 18:50 - Aug 17 by priceyparkrangers

Colback should be made to put out a video explaining his behaviour

This one?
Marti post-match on 00:28 - Aug 18 with 1062 viewsLblock

Look …… I mean……. I’m a bit drunk but…… what an absolute class act we have as a “Manager” now?
Christ on a three wheeled bike he’s good

I do STILL think he’s learning on the job which make his changes and fluidity even better today

Appreciate this man
He won’t be here ling

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024