Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player of the year 17:38 - Aug 17 with 1618 viewsextratimeR

Is it to early to name Dembele?

Player of the year on 17:58 - Aug 17 with 1508 viewsWestonsuperR

Saito might give him a run for his money!
Player of the year on 18:22 - Aug 17 with 1403 viewsT_Block

This all smells of chair going.Ilias is a good professional who is always a 100%.Hope I am wrong -love him to stay and play in a team where there are other players to create.
Player of the year on 18:25 - Aug 17 with 1375 viewsstevec

Every team should have a Dembele.

In fact, at this precise moment, I’m scouring a 1970’s copy of the BT A-Z telephone directory enquiring about any potential offspring that might be in the 20-30 age bracket.
Player of the year on 18:40 - Aug 17 with 1285 viewsNorthantsHoop

Looks different class doesn't he! and Saito looks that way as well.
Player of the year on 18:54 - Aug 17 with 1212 viewspriceyparkrangers

Too early to name anyone POTY just like it’s too early to write off our other new signings
Player of the year on 19:46 - Aug 17 with 1049 viewsCiderwithRsie

Player of the year on 17:58 - Aug 17 by WestonsuperR

Saito might give him a run for his money!

Very impressed with what I saw of him - bags of skill, absolutely wants to tear it up, and loads of toughness for a little 'un.

Reckon he's going to be kicked up in the air on a regular basis and won't be fussed by it.

If we can find room for both of them and Chair at the same time we'll be a side to watch alright.
Player of the year on 20:05 - Aug 17 with 944 viewsbaz_qpr

His very "Chair like" you can see them pushing each other on, fantastic we have an agreed fee / option. Loved Saito as well (though he can't defend) love a player who looks up and picks a pass in the box. Would like to see Anderson play as an 8 when he is back in a couple of months
Player of the year on 20:11 - Aug 17 with 893 viewsManinBlack

I would rather not big up someone as it will mean the return of the curse where he will get crippled with a cruciate knee injury as has befallen our better players in the past. Let's keep our beaks closed and not tempt fate about player of the season one game in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024