Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bladies and Gentlemen match thread 12:17 - Aug 17 with 57320 viewscolinallcars

Bit late….

Any chance of a point or three ?
Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 01:01 - Aug 18 with 2949 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 21:11 - Aug 17 by southbound_tram

Haven't heard anything re. Anderson and suspected dickey groin. Didn't look a trivial injury, hope he is OK.

Looked like a groin tear I suspect the way he crumbled to the ground after kicking that corner half way .
Fair play to the SU guy putting the ball out of play they must have realized its pretty serious but hopefully a strain not a tear.
I posted last night when we fall behind the fight goes out and we meekly lose but that was put to bed today .
Brilliant fightback shows serious heart and if Colback was not such a clown we might have won it once we tied it up.
First point on the board and lots of good things happening with our new signings and pace of our attack .
Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 01:44 - Aug 18 with 2804 viewsVancouverHoop

I'd have paid good money to be in our dressing room at HT. Whatever Marti said it was some turnaround.
Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 01:48 - Aug 18 with 2794 viewsozexile

Not sure if he's been mentioned but Frey put a shift in for little reward. Way fitter than last year.
Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 01:59 - Aug 18 with 2730 viewsHoopsie

I think when our attacking forwards Smyth, Dembele, Saito and Chair with Andersen, Lloyd and Kolli start to combine and get to know each other, creativity and service will start to flow and our strikers be it Frey, Cellar or Dykes will start to score. This takes time and I think it will be sooner than later.

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 06:32 - Aug 18 with 2396 viewsdmm

Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 22:59 - Aug 17 by colinallcars

He went off injured in that festival of football heaven, QPR v W Brom.

I'm sure Marti said it was just cramp. I also saw Kolli this week in a short training video on X.
Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 08:16 - Aug 18 with 2100 viewsWD99

Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 01:59 - Aug 18 by Hoopsie

I think when our attacking forwards Smyth, Dembele, Saito and Chair with Andersen, Lloyd and Kolli start to combine and get to know each other, creativity and service will start to flow and our strikers be it Frey, Cellar or Dykes will start to score. This takes time and I think it will be sooner than later.

I thought Cellar was unlucky to not get a goal on that shot he had…pretty well-struck and a good save. From what I’ve seen so far this summer, Kolli is ahead of Lloyd for me on the depth chart. With Chair and Anderson likely out a little while, I wonder if it means neither get loaned out. Ideally both would get League One loans from my view.
Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 08:31 - Aug 18 with 1981 viewsjoe90

I followed the game on the BBC. Seemed like the type of draw that feels like a win. A lot of positives from the second half - Saito being one. Looking forward to next Saturday! U’rrrrrrrs!
Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 09:08 - Aug 18 with 1814 viewsmart_Goblin

Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 06:32 - Aug 18 by dmm

I'm sure Marti said it was just cramp. I also saw Kolli this week in a short training video on X.

Yes he was on the bench Tuesday so must have been fit.
The interview of Marti after the game on the ITV show , Kolli is clearly seen running behind him. So he was in Sheffield but just must have been dropped.

I think I can see us loaning him out , even if is just until January. I think that would do him good to get minutes in at a good level . He has something for sure, just needs to gain experience now .
Login to get fewer ads

Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 12:09 - Aug 18 with 1452 viewsBeejnewark

Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 09:08 - Aug 18 by mart_Goblin

Yes he was on the bench Tuesday so must have been fit.
The interview of Marti after the game on the ITV show , Kolli is clearly seen running behind him. So he was in Sheffield but just must have been dropped.

I think I can see us loaning him out , even if is just until January. I think that would do him good to get minutes in at a good level . He has something for sure, just needs to gain experience now .

With Chair and Anderson injured and Colback suspended, I reckon he'll be on the bench at the very least on Saturday
Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 16:28 - Aug 18 with 1035 viewsmart_Goblin

Bladies and Gentlemen match thread on 12:09 - Aug 18 by Beejnewark

With Chair and Anderson injured and Colback suspended, I reckon he'll be on the bench at the very least on Saturday

Well we have Saito, Dembele , Lloyd , Frey, Celar, Dykes, Smyth.

I think he might take that risk ?
You might be right about Saturday however. I like Kolli a lot and was slightly disappointed not to see him feature in midweek especially
[Post edited 18 Aug 16:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024