Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers 22:38 - Aug 8 with 2713 viewsNorthernr

Third and final part of the season preview finally there and live.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62734
Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers on 03:14 - Aug 9 with 2395 viewsSonofNorfolt

Next time elaborate a bit more ya baldy kunt...
Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers on 08:54 - Aug 9 with 1934 viewsstevec

My main hope for this season is your review for 25/26 won’t include the words Blackburn and Preston. Have reached the point where I have to fast forward at the mere mention of their names, as grim as I’d imagine both their towns, what a joy it would be if they both go down.

There is nothing memorable playing those teams, ever. Nigh on 60 years, the Morgan twins, Marsh, Bowles, McDonald, Wilkins, Les, Gallen, Shittu, Taraabt, Zamora, there is not a single memorable moment you can tie their names too. You walk out after these games and forget everything about it by time you’ve got the train home.

I’d advocate the formation of a North West league, let them all play each other week in week out, no relegation and an automatic spot in the Champions League for its winner, anything so we never have to play any of them ever again.
Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers on 10:25 - Aug 9 with 1693 viewsHammersmithR

Tarabat scored one of his best goals down the Bush against Preston.
Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers on 10:55 - Aug 9 with 1613 viewsT_Block

a 4:3 head trapped in a 16:9 world.
Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers on 11:38 - Aug 9 with 1497 viewsslmrstid

"Spit on it and call it foreplay"

Maybe Neil Harris is the Championship equivalent of the Hawk Tuah Girl?
Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers on 12:05 - Aug 9 with 1416 viewsMrSheen

Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers on 03:14 - Aug 9 by SonofNorfolt

Next time elaborate a bit more ya baldy kunt...

The Pompey fan makes Clive seem like Clement Attlee.

There is an old​ Pathé News clip of Attlee being interviewed on the stump in 1950. He has so little to say that the interviewer, in some desperation, asks, ‘Have you anything to add, prime minister?’ to which Attlee replies: ‘No, I don’t think so.’

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v36/n17/r.w.-johnson/already-a-member
Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers on 13:21 - Aug 9 with 1226 viewsderbyhoop

I can't see the bottom 6 being different from that. Orderly change but they look the dregs.

Of course, 3 of them will go and spend £10m each between now and Sept, leaving all of us looking stupid.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Season Preview 24/25 – Strugglers on 18:46 - Aug 9 with 774 viewsloftus77

On Oxford: 'lazy pick....but I'm still bitter about 86'. Absolutely spot on. Still drowns out every other note for me, rational, charitable or otherwise.

Thanks loads for the 3 excellent previews, Clive. Just superb research and analysis.

FWIW I said earlier in the summer that if Marti/Zavi stayed, we'd finish 7th - so that has to be my wildly optimistic prediction.

I'd take 13th though.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024