Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 20:42 - Aug 7 with 2377 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://anfieldwatch.co.uk/liverpool-news-ronald-brazilian-winger-swansea/

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 20:44 - Aug 7 with 2025 viewsRhonddaSwans

This is disrespectful to our club but I suppose players don’t love the badge anymore. This is so ungrateful and he should be fined by the club.

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:13 - Aug 7 with 1907 viewsWhiterockin

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 20:44 - Aug 7 by RhonddaSwans

This is disrespectful to our club but I suppose players don’t love the badge anymore. This is so ungrateful and he should be fined by the club.

Rubbish.
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:15 - Aug 7 with 1894 viewsmax936

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:13 - Aug 7 by Whiterockin

Rubbish.

This, if he was good enough he'd be there already, they've let better players younger than him go.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:20 - Aug 7 with 1863 viewsWhiterockin

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:15 - Aug 7 by max936

This, if he was good enough he'd be there already, they've let better players younger than him go.

Exactly if he produces performances to interest Liverpool we would make a fortune. Nothing wrong with a player having ambitions.
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:25 - Aug 7 with 1819 viewsmax936

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:20 - Aug 7 by Whiterockin

Exactly if he produces performances to interest Liverpool we would make a fortune. Nothing wrong with a player having ambitions.

There's not no, but realistically he's very unlikely to be of interest to any of the top 10 Prem clubs if any, he's got a of work to do to achieve is dream, looks unlikely at this moment in time, hope he reads this and proves me wrong

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:31 - Aug 7 with 1801 viewsjack247

The interviewer has asked him if he’d like to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world and he’s said yes and listed a few of them, he then goes on to say he’s focused on us.

I can’t see anything to get upset about there.
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:38 - Aug 7 with 1774 viewsWhiterockin

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:31 - Aug 7 by jack247

The interviewer has asked him if he’d like to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world and he’s said yes and listed a few of them, he then goes on to say he’s focused on us.

Many of our ex players drempt of playing for other clubs, Mcburnie/Rangers and Downes/West Ham are just two examples. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:49 - Aug 7 with 1718 viewsmax936

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:31 - Aug 7 by jack247

Who's upset? a player/sportsman/woman without ambition is likely to achieve not a lot.

Looking at him realistically at the moment he's got a long way to go and at 23 its likely to be a tough ask, IMO of course.

Login to get fewer ads

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 22:03 - Aug 7 with 1673 viewsjack247

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 21:49 - Aug 7 by max936

Who's upset? a player/sportsman/woman without ambition is likely to achieve not a lot.

Looking at him realistically at the moment he's got a long way to go and at 23 its likely to be a tough ask, IMO of course.

Rhondda judging by the second post on this thread.

He’s just been asked a loaded question. Not many players would have said they did t want to play for a massive club.

I agree, I don’t think he’s got a chance of going to any of the clubs mentioned.
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 22:10 - Aug 7 with 1646 viewsraynor94

Sorry a total overreaction, players have never loved the badge

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 22:17 - Aug 7 with 1627 viewsmax936

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 22:03 - Aug 7 by jack247

Rhondda judging by the second post on this thread.

He’s just been asked a loaded question. Not many players would have said they did t want to play for a massive club.

I agree, I don’t think he’s got a chance of going to any of the clubs mentioned.

Yeah I agree, tough ask for him, like I said though ambition is everything in sport any sport, he's probably got maybe 2 seasons to step on the gas and get himself noticed.

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 23:01 - Aug 7 with 1530 viewsReslovenSwan1

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 22:17 - Aug 7 by max936

Yeah I agree, tough ask for him, like I said though ambition is everything in sport any sport, he's probably got maybe 2 seasons to step on the gas and get himself noticed.

Joey Allen loves and loved Swansea and wales but when LFC came calling there was no doubt he was going an no one criticised him.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 00:33 - Aug 8 with 1465 viewsGVJack

Unless you're a Real Madrid or a Man City then every club is a potential stepping stone. Every professional player wants to push and test themselves at the highest possible level they can reach (and earn as much as they can whilst doing so) (as do clubs). Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 06:46 - Aug 8 with 1358 viewsbluenile

So you think any player who says something like "it's my dream to play for Liverpool one day" should be fined? I can imagine you in charge, morale would be sky high! 🙄

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 06:56 - Aug 8 with 1334 viewsDr_Winston

Lee Trundle used to beg for a move to Everton every time he was on Soccer AM and nobody cared.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 07:09 - Aug 8 with 1325 viewsItchySphincter

Childish OP.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 08:44 - Aug 8 with 1189 viewsRhonddaSwans

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 06:46 - Aug 8 by bluenile

So you think any player who says something like "it's my dream to play for Liverpool one day" should be fined? I can imagine you in charge, morale would be sky high! 🙄

It is disrespectful to our club and supporters. Obviously if they come knocking one day. It would be different. This is the type of thing a player usually says post transfer.
If we were an Italian team this guy wouldn’t be welcome in our stadium anymore.
While you pull that Mighty Swan to your chest 110% should be given to our cause.

We are now a selling club ,but putting your self in the shop window after 6 months. Butt this small club mentality should be stamped out.
[Post edited 8 Aug 8:46]

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 (n/t) on 08:45 - Aug 8 with 1189 viewsheatwave

[Post edited 8 Aug 8:56]
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 08:56 - Aug 8 with 1156 viewsraynor94

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 08:44 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

It is disrespectful to our club and supporters. Obviously if they come knocking one day. It would be different. This is the type of thing a player usually says post transfer.
While you pull that Mighty Swan to your chest 110% should be given to our cause.

We are now a selling club ,but putting your self in the shop window after 6 months. Butt this small club mentality should be stamped out.

You really should stop digging, and your last paragraph is laughable

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 08:59 - Aug 8 with 1138 viewsWhiterockin

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 08:56 - Aug 8 by raynor94

It's good to see that posters on here have more common sense and he is the only person with the stupid opinion.
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 09:13 - Aug 8 with 1087 viewsjack247

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 08:44 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

Just to explain what happens, the interviewer will ask him several questions with the intention of dragging a click bait answer out of him.

In this case he’s been asked something along the lines of ‘would you like to play for one of the biggest clubs one day?’ He’s said yes and named a few of them. The Liverpool centric click bait site has then picked it up, ignored the other clubs he’s mentioned and gone down the ‘Liverpool is Ronalds dream move’ route. What Brazilian would say ‘No, I want to spend the rest of my career in Swansea’.

The other 90% of the interview may have been about the Swans, teams he used to play for etc, but that doesn’t get people clicking links so they don’t use it. Happens with politicians, celebrities, pretty much anyone famous or newsworthy.
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 09:15 - Aug 8 with 1074 viewsRhonddaSwans

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 09:13 - Aug 8 by jack247

Just to explain what happens, the interviewer will ask him several questions with the intention of dragging a click bait answer out of him.

In this case he’s been asked something along the lines of ‘would you like to play for one of the biggest clubs one day?’ He’s said yes and named a few of them. The Liverpool centric click bait site has then picked it up, ignored the other clubs he’s mentioned and gone down the ‘Liverpool is Ronalds dream move’ route. What Brazilian would say ‘No, I want to spend the rest of my career in Swansea’.

The other 90% of the interview may have been about the Swans, teams he used to play for etc, but that doesn’t get people clicking links so they don’t use it. Happens with politicians, celebrities, pretty much anyone famous or newsworthy.

🤔 You are probably right there , Ronald best kiss that badge when he scores next. Perhaps I could forgive him then.

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 09:32 - Aug 8 with 1017 viewsonehunglow

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 09:13 - Aug 8 by jack247

If he wasn’t ambitious ,he should not be at our club .
Journeymen are nit what we need really but we have to be realistic.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 17:49 - Aug 8 with 698 viewsGVJack

Liverpool are welcome to him. For 50m

As for giving 100% when wearing the shirt I completely agree, when he pulls the shirt on and steps out into the turn he should be giving his all for the cause. No debate there!
Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 19:59 - Aug 8 with 626 viewsRhonddaSwans

Nice to know we are a stepping stone 😤 on 08:56 - Aug 8 by raynor94

😂 I know it was oxymoron it was ment to be bro. Debating is the indys lifeblood .

COME ON THE SWANS OUR VIPPY WILL SCORE 30
RONALD NOW OWES US 15 🫡

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024