Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign 15:30 - Jul 28 with 3440 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh confirms the rumors that Obama blackmailed Biden to drop out of the race.

“On Sunday morning,” the official told me, with the approval of Pelosi and Schumer, “Obama called Biden after breakfast and said, ‘Here’s the deal. We have Kamala’s approval to invoke the 25th Amendment.” The amendment provides that when the president is determined by the vice president and others to be unfit to carry out the powers and duties of his office, the vice president shall assume those duties.

Democrats have turned America into an all out oligarchy at this point.

https://weknowwhatsup.blogspot.com/2024/07/seymour-hersh-leaving-las-vegas.html?
[Post edited 28 Jul 15:31]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 15:35 - Jul 28 with 2243 viewsGwyn737

What’s the issue?

Isn’t that what the 25th amendment is for?

Or is it just you were desperate for Trump’s opponent to be a clearly mentally diminished octogenarian?
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 15:55 - Jul 28 with 2214 viewsTummer_from_Texas

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 15:35 - Jul 28 by Gwyn737

What’s the issue?

Or is it just you were desperate for Trump’s opponent to be a clearly mentally diminished octogenarian?

No, the 25th Amendment is not supposed to be used as blackmail, and if they were really concerned about what is best for the country (as opposed to protecting their power), they'd remove him now.

The voters are supposed to decide the nominees, and Biden won the Democrats' primary.

This small, powerful, corrupt group of oligarchs led by Obama have committed a coup. Not because Biden has dementia, but rather because they could no longer conceal it.
[Post edited 28 Jul 15:56]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 16:37 - Jul 28 with 2182 viewsWhiterockin

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 15:35 - Jul 28 by Gwyn737

What’s the issue?

In two years time Trump could be a be a clearly mentally diminished octogenarian. You do wonder at the intelligence of the American public allowing these people to stand for the Presidency.
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 17:24 - Jul 28 with 2136 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,timer,it matters not
What is important is to ensure this rabid,thick as mince,bellicose bullpooping rapist and fraudster never again stains your fine country .
America doesn’t need this vile piece of human sewerage ,insulting judges and juries alike ,a man who abuses women through sheer power of wallet.
God help the Lone Star State .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 17:43 - Jul 28 with 2099 viewsGwyn737

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 15:55 - Jul 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

No, the 25th Amendment is not supposed to be used as blackmail, and if they were really concerned about what is best for the country (as opposed to protecting their power), they'd remove him now.

The voters are supposed to decide the nominees, and Biden won the Democrats' primary.

This small, powerful, corrupt group of oligarchs led by Obama have committed a coup. Not because Biden has dementia, but rather because they could no longer conceal it.
[Post edited 28 Jul 15:56]

How on earth is that blackmail!

Senior party figures tell party leader he needs to step down.

There fixed it for you.
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 17:46 - Jul 28 with 2098 viewsraynor94

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 16:37 - Jul 28 by Whiterockin

In two years time Trump could be a be a clearly mentally diminished octogenarian. You do wonder at the intelligence of the American public allowing these people to stand for the Presidency.

Defies logic that Americans could want this misogynistic convicted felon, to be President

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:13 - Jul 28 with 2078 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What’s the issue?

Depends how you interpret “unable to discharge duties and powers” really. As useless as Biden undoubtedly is there’s not really been much suggestion that he is medically incapable from any of the democrats. A poor performance in a campaign debate is not really a reason to trigger this process. From my limited reading the amendment was brought in in the wake of kennedys’s assassination to deal with issues around literal incapacity due to injury, kidnap or sudden illness that leaves the president completely incapable.

They’d also need a two thirds vote in both houses which wouldn’t happen so it’s all a theoretical debate anyway.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:21 - Jul 28 with 2064 viewsGwyn737

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:13 - Jul 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Depends how you interpret “unable to discharge duties and powers” really. As useless as Biden undoubtedly is there’s not really been much suggestion that he is medically incapable from any of the democrats. A poor performance in a campaign debate is not really a reason to trigger this process. From my limited reading the amendment was brought in in the wake of kennedys’s assassination to deal with issues around literal incapacity due to injury, kidnap or sudden illness that leaves the president completely incapable.

They’d also need a two thirds vote in both houses which wouldn’t happen so it’s all a theoretical debate anyway.

I think there has been, albiet with damage limitation in mind.

I reckon it’s impossible to separate the reason for his removal between he was going to lose and he’s mentally not for - they’re inseparable.

I’ve not been particularly impressed previously by Harris, but I like she started her campaign in a more positive way than just name calling and saying how much worse it would be under the other lot.

I’m naturally drawn to positive campaigning.
Login to get fewer ads

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:38 - Jul 28 with 2045 viewsGwyn737

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:13 - Jul 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I reckon it’s impossible to separate the reason for his removal between he was going to lose and he’s mentally not for - they’re inseparable.

I’ve not been particularly impressed previously by Harris, but I like she started her campaign in a more positive way than just name calling and saying how much worse it would be under the other lot.

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:45 - Jul 28 with 2035 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:21 - Jul 28 by Gwyn737

The obvious question then would be if he’s mentally not for why is it ok for him to remain president until January? They’ve manoeuvred themselves into a nightmare situation and are trying to wriggle out the best they can. In a normal election cycle Kamala wouldn’t get anywhere near a run for the presidency.

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:55 - Jul 28 with 2022 viewsjohnlangy

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 17:46 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Defies logic that Americans could want this misogynistic convicted felon, to be President

I find it all incredibly strange.

They're right to have persuaded Biden to step down, however it was done. He clearly has real problems.

Then again, when Trump speaks it's hard to not think there's something wrong with him as well. He can barely string a coherent sentence together. But no matter how unintelligible some of the things he says are his adoring fanbase just lap it all up.

As I say, strange.
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:14 - Jul 28 with 1997 viewsunion_jack

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:55 - Jul 28 by johnlangy

They're right to have persuaded Biden to step down, however it was done. He clearly has real problems.

Then again, when Trump speaks it's hard to not think there's something wrong with him as well. He can barely string a coherent sentence together. But no matter how unintelligible some of the things he says are his adoring fanbase just lap it all up.

As I say, strange.

Cult worship. No, I didn’t mis-spell it😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:17 - Jul 28 with 1992 viewsPawelAbbott

Trump has basically admitted on 2 occasions that he intends to enact Project 2025 if he gains office.
It installs him as an Autocratic leader and America as a Christian Fundamentalist country.
It barely compares to persuading a guy who was clearly too old, to step aside
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:46 - Jul 28 with 1965 viewsGwyn737

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:17 - Jul 28 by PawelAbbott

Trump has basically admitted on 2 occasions that he intends to enact Project 2025 if he gains office.
It installs him as an Autocratic leader and America as a Christian Fundamentalist country.

Makes me think how lucky we are to have such peaceful transferral of power.

Although not a Sunak fan, he’s conducted himself in a very statesmanlike manner. Should he lose, there’s no way Trump would accept it.
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:28 - Jul 28 with 1914 viewsKeithHaynes

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:46 - Jul 28 by Gwyn737

Makes me think how lucky we are to have such peaceful transferral of power.

Although not a Sunak fan, he’s conducted himself in a very statesmanlike manner. Should he lose, there’s no way Trump would accept it.

The white house has changed the locks 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 07:18 - Jul 29 with 1744 viewsPawelAbbott

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 18:55 - Jul 28 by johnlangy

As I say, strange.

In any normal country Trump would have been laughed out of running years ago. Sadly in America you just shout "USA" and threaten violence on everyone else and they think you're some heaven sent saviour.
The number of people who see no issue with stating that they love "Jesus, America and Trump" when Trump is a crook, a rapist, a cheat, dubious friend of Jeffrey Epstein.
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 07:24 - Jul 29 with 1742 viewsGwyn737

‘Democrats have turned America into an all out oligarchy at this point’

Here’s one of the world richest and most influential Americans, try and do what he states and see what happens

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 07:25 - Jul 29 with 1738 viewsonehunglow

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 07:18 - Jul 29 by PawelAbbott

In any normal country Trump would have been laughed out of running years ago. Sadly in America you just shout "USA" and threaten violence on everyone else and they think you're some heaven sent saviour.
The number of people who see no issue with stating that they love "Jesus, America and Trump" when Trump is a crook, a rapist, a cheat, dubious friend of Jeffrey Epstein.

Like me,rather ambivalent about DJ

I feel for Melania

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 08:12 - Jul 29 with 1723 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 07:24 - Jul 29 by Gwyn737

‘Democrats have turned America into an all out oligarchy at this point’

Here’s one of the world richest and most influential Americans, try and do what he states and see what happens

President Donald Duck seems quite attractive right now. Just think in 4 years there’s a very real chance we could have President Hulk Hogan brother.

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 08:22 - Jul 29 with 1694 viewsonehunglow

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 08:12 - Jul 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

President Donald Duck seems quite attractive right now. Just think in 4 years there’s a very real chance we could have President Hulk Hogan brother.

Christ,you’re on fire ,man.
Wonderful stuff

You could well be correct though
Surely,anyone but Don
Praise Jesus
Died for our sons
Burning hell for democrats,liberal
,communists and fxxxs.

Vote for me

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 08:54 - Jul 29 with 1672 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 08:22 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

Christ,you’re on fire ,man.
Wonderful stuff

You could well be correct though
Surely,anyone but Don
Praise Jesus
Died for our sons
Burning hell for democrats,liberal
,communists and fxxxs.

Vote for me

Unfortunately Don appears to be the least worst option as it stands. Cackling Kamala, Hyena Harris whatever you want to call her is the worse democratic nominee since the last two. As far as I see it she’s got three massive issues she needs to resolve:

1: she is inextricably linked to Biden and one of the most feeble embarrassing administrations in US history.

2: she utterly failed on the border issue. Sent in to fix it it’s only got worse.

3: she is remembered for supporting and encouraging the fiery but mostly peaceful riots that destroyed many cities and helped raise a fund to bail the perpetrators out Scot free.

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 20:24 - Jul 30 with 1422 viewsTummer_from_Texas

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:17 - Jul 28 by PawelAbbott

I'm glad someone brought up the Project 2025 hoax. This is the latest attempt at gas lighting the voters through outright lies. No, Trump does not want to implement Project 2025. In fact, the only thing he ever said about it - after he learned that the Democrats were attaching his name to it - was to call it "ridiculous and abysmal."

Sadly, the gas lighting has been pretty effective. At one point, "Project 2025" was the 2nd-most searched term on Google.

Trump's ACTUAL platform is called Agenda 47. Nobody among the Democrats ever mentions Agenda 47, even though it is right here at his own website:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/platform

The fact they refuse to talk about his actual platform, and instead push the Project 2025 hoax, speaks volumes.

POTY 2015

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:04 - Jul 30 with 1389 viewsPawelAbbott

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 20:24 - Jul 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'm glad someone brought up the Project 2025 hoax. This is the latest attempt at gas lighting the voters through outright lies. No, Trump does not want to implement Project 2025. In fact, the only thing he ever said about it - after he learned that the Democrats were attaching his name to it - was to call it "ridiculous and abysmal."

Sadly, the gas lighting has been pretty effective. At one point, "Project 2025" was the 2nd-most searched term on Google.

Trump's ACTUAL platform is called Agenda 47. Nobody among the Democrats ever mentions Agenda 47, even though it is right here at his own website:

The fact they refuse to talk about his actual platform, and instead push the Project 2025 hoax, speaks volumes.

Apart from the fact that it was written by a number I'd people from his administration.
I wouldn't suggest for a second that Donald had any involvement in creating the plan. That would require a level of intelligence far superior to his. Donald J doesn't have much of an agenda beyond retribution on those he feels have wronged him.
It's the Hangers on that are of huge concern
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:10 - Jul 30 with 1378 viewsPawelAbbott

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 20:24 - Jul 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

To be honest Trumps websites aims look like a child wrote them. They are so pathetically simplistic.
If you vote for me then I will make you all rich, bring World peace and America will be super great.
If politics in Ameriva has become so hilariously simplistic then there is no hope.
You have to have the intelligence of an Ameoba to believe that all of those claims are plausible
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:23 - Jul 30 with 1371 viewsTummer_from_Texas

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:04 - Jul 30 by PawelAbbott

Apart from the fact that it was written by a number I'd people from his administration.
I wouldn't suggest for a second that Donald had any involvement in creating the plan. That would require a level of intelligence far superior to his. Donald J doesn't have much of an agenda beyond retribution on those he feels have wronged him.
It's the Hangers on that are of huge concern

Retribution against his enemies? Yeah, sure, except for the well documented fact that every time he's asked about that, he replies "success will be my revenge."

I have no doubt he WON'T be trying to put his opponents in prison when elected, even though that's exactly what they are doing to him. This is just like when he was elected last time, and the narrative was that Trump was going to start WWIII. So in response, he made it a point to be the only POTUS since the 1970's who didn't get us involved in a new, violent foreign conflict.
[Post edited 30 Jul 21:26]

POTY 2015

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024