Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 721970 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:32 - Aug 7 with 7717 viewsNorthernr

Palace are looking for £1m at least as a loan fee. That's a no from us, as it should be.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:53 - Aug 7 with 7467 viewsDorse

Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:32 - Aug 7 by Northernr

Palace are looking for £1m at least as a loan fee. That's a no from us, as it should be.

QPR In Not-Getting-Pants-Pulled-Down Shock!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:40 - Aug 7 with 7137 viewsLoyalitat

Especially as he had a negligible amount of game time last season and prior to that, he was only playing in league one for Charlton. Clearly has talent, but I suspect will take time attuning to the rigours of the championship.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:23 - Aug 7 with 6699 viewsRBlock

Anyone watch much of Blackpool last season? Seen ex-Celtic wonderkid Karamako Dembele being talked about as a target for Derby/Sheff Wednesday. Left-footed winger in the same mould as JRS and Bowler, 8G amd 13A for Blackpool last season and still only 21. Thought he could have been another option.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 06:45 - Aug 8 with 6221 viewsGus_iom

That's nuts. Why would we do that? We could buy 2 Taylor Richards for that, and own them for years and years!
[Post edited 8 Aug 6:47]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 07:20 - Aug 8 with 6094 viewsDannyPaddox

Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:29 - Aug 7 by TomMorgz7

Rumours of a seven figure loan fee for Rak-Sakyi... would be much better invested in other permanent transfers i reckon
[Post edited 7 Aug 20:29]

Is Bak-Kraken Rak-Sakyi a Brazilian?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:24 - Aug 8 with 5615 viewsHAYESBOY

Millar to Hull for £3m!
Rak Sakyi to Sheff Utd on loan.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:58 - Aug 8 with 5386 viewsWatford_Ranger

I see Sheff U have also signed Gilchrist from Chelsea and Souttar from Leicester on loan. Likely to be significant fees for them too. We’ll be punching well above our weight to get close to the top six with our resources.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:01 - Aug 8 with 5332 viewsfrancisbowles

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:58 - Aug 8 by Watford_Ranger

I see Sheff U have also signed Gilchrist from Chelsea and Souttar from Leicester on loan. Likely to be significant fees for them too. We’ll be punching well above our weight to get close to the top six with our resources.

Yeah but.......Chris Wilder as coach!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:01 - Aug 8 with 5330 viewsNed_Kennedys

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:58 - Aug 8 by Watford_Ranger

Sheff Utd are making some decent and interesting signings: if they gel I think they’ll go straight back up.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:03 - Aug 8 with 5305 viewsMonkey_Roots

So, Rak-Sakyi has gone to Sheff U.

Is there anyone else we were rumoured to be in talks with etc?

Any Chair rumours?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:07 - Aug 8 with 5225 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:01 - Aug 8 by francisbowles

Yeah but.......Chris Wilder as coach!

Yeah always the potential he’ll blow up and it’ll be a disaster but it’s a hell of a squad. Just got £15m (!!!) for a young striker from Newcastle who looked crap while we’re begging for half that at absolute best for our best players. Think like us under Redknapp the sheer quality of the players will drag them towards the top no matter how bad the managers are at many of the richer teams.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:44 - Aug 8 with 4957 viewsjeffranger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:04 - Aug 8 with 4840 viewsLazyFan

Agreed.
Palace can loan cheaper as they loaned Malcolm Ebiowei to Oxford this month. Good signing for Oxford that, no way they are paying a mill for a loan.

I suspect they pulled Sheff Uniteds pants down and we were just their to up the loan price.

We do know that we are defo in the market for Willock replacement and are sniffing about.

Karamoko Dembélé, as someone said, looks a decent shout. But I think we shall go for Bowler which is not a good move as he's not quick enough in my view. Which is why most clubs move him on, great skills, not enough pace.

We need pacy players up front.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:04 - Aug 8 with 4166 viewsQuite_Possibly_Ropey

Telegraph saying that Hayden has been made available for loan again by Newcastle instead of paying him up. Would 100% welcome him back with open arms.

Others also saying that Tyrese Campbell is being looked at by us, Sheffield Utd and West Brom. Surprised him and Aaron Connolly still haven't found new clubs. Connolly is supposed to be a bit of a weapon though isn't he?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:22 - Aug 8 with 3983 viewsDavieQPR

Connolly went on loan to Venezia 'to get away from the crowd I was with which was affecting my game'. Didn't last long either when he went to Hull.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:48 - Aug 8 with 3787 viewssilverbirch

News rather than rumour but Hamzad Kargbo signed by Newport county. Their fans not overly impressed but that may be because he’s replacing their prolific striker from last season. I hope he gets off to a good start.
[Post edited 8 Aug 14:49]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:36 - Aug 8 with 3471 viewsE17hoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:04 - Aug 8 by Quite_Possibly_Ropey

Telegraph saying that Hayden has been made available for loan again by Newcastle instead of paying him up. Would 100% welcome him back with open arms.

Others also saying that Tyrese Campbell is being looked at by us, Sheffield Utd and West Brom. Surprised him and Aaron Connolly still haven't found new clubs. Connolly is supposed to be a bit of a weapon though isn't he?

Campbell also going to Sheffield United.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:20 - Aug 8 with 3242 viewsLazyFan

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:36 - Aug 8 by E17hoop

Campbell also going to Sheffield United.

They must be the new Florist now with all their many squads!

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:31 - Aug 8 with 3141 viewsRangersw12

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:04 - Aug 8 by Quite_Possibly_Ropey

I don't think we need Hayden now that Varane has signed

We desperately need another winger and some pace in the side
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:34 - Aug 8 with 3090 viewsRBlock

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:20 - Aug 8 by LazyFan

They must be the new Florist now with all their many squads!

Wilder has always had a scattergun approach hasn't he? Rack em and stack em. Seen comments on the JRS tweets that they've already got enough wingers
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:52 - Aug 8 with 2935 viewsCateLeBonR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:31 - Aug 8 by Rangersw12

If we can get Hayden as well as well as Varane I’d be fine with it tbh. Think we got Hayden on quite favourable terms last season and if we can do the same again it would turn an ok looking midfield into quite a strong looking one. Also takes the pressure off Varane in his first season. Agree that we need more forwards/pace though.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:14 - Aug 8 with 2761 viewsTheChef

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:52 - Aug 8 by CateLeBonR

If we can get Hayden as well as well as Varane I’d be fine with it tbh. Think we got Hayden on quite favourable terms last season and if we can do the same again it would turn an ok looking midfield into quite a strong looking one. Also takes the pressure off Varane in his first season. Agree that we need more forwards/pace though.

Yes in theory makes us harder to break down if we get Hayden back - but like you say the issue of scoring persists.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:20 - Aug 8 with 2706 viewslassel

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:48 - Aug 8 by silverbirch

News rather than rumour but Hamzad Kargbo signed by Newport county. Their fans not overly impressed but that may be because he’s replacing their prolific striker from last season. I hope he gets off to a good start.
[Post edited 8 Aug 14:49]

Great work by his agent, having seen him play that’s about 2 levels above where I’d have expected him to find a new club!

I see Pedder is joining Southend as well.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:20 - Aug 8 with 2697 viewsLandshark

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:31 - Aug 8 by Rangersw12

Jack Collback is a walking yellow card. There will be plenty of games he will be unavailable for leaving us with just 3 or if you count EDB 4. Always good to have legs in the middle of the park. If we can get Hayden for a cheap deal I'd say go for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024