Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer 15:06 - Oct 9 with 1481 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

As the man says at the end, we are in trouble.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 15:32 - Oct 9 with 1455 viewstrampie

I will sum up the video, it's what I've been telling people on here for ages, Starmer is a Tory who represents the rich, Tories are corrupt vermin, Labour is right wing and done a number on the traditional Labour left, rich powerful elite people are pulling the strings, neither of the big three Westminster parties represent or look out for ordinary people .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 15:49 - Oct 9 with 1449 viewsWingstandwood

Billionaires and tax breaks etc?....I am not in any way a conspiracy theorist, but I and no doubt many others have noticed that 'tax havens' in places/countries like Switzerland, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Bahamas etc have been allowed to be so since time imemorial. That is under Tory, Labour, the left and right of politics

And? Allowed to operate without sanction(s) by the EU, G7 and powerful Western countries and governments despite the fact tax revenue is being robbed from Western countries.

And the fact the U.S.A has what has often been described as a "domestic tax-haven" within its own borders i.e. Delaware sort of says something?
[Post edited 9 Oct 2023 15:50]

Argus!

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 16:25 - Oct 9 with 1417 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I tend to agree with his point about the media. So much of the media fails in it's role to hold everyone to account regardless of their politics, position, power or authority.
In a liberal democracy a free press is supposed to get the the truth. In our country the press is compromised and so enables politicians' and their interests.

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 17:14 - Oct 9 with 1392 viewstrampie

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 16:25 - Oct 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

I tend to agree with his point about the media. So much of the media fails in it's role to hold everyone to account regardless of their politics, position, power or authority.
In a liberal democracy a free press is supposed to get the the truth. In our country the press is compromised and so enables politicians' and their interests.

Yes the press in this country is nearly all right wing, they spin that Plaid and SNP are Communists when in reality they are middle of the road (per sites that plot positions of parties), Cons are well out to the right yet they spin it that they are in the centre, powerful people run this country including the media and it's in their interest for policies to be favourable to rich people like themselves (tax breaks etc).
Starmer is another Blair - another Tory, when old traditionalist Corbyn had a whiff of power they did a number on him saying he was a Communist, antisemitic, a terrorist sympathiser etc etc, all absolute nonsense but people believe it, the Beeb is right wing I used to watch and think blydi hell they are biased and then when the Beeb commissioned Welsh university professors to look to see if they were biased it was no surprise to me that they were giving twice as much coverage to the Conservatives than Labour as well as other right wing causes, bosses over workers, monarchy over republicans, the union over independence, Israel over Palestine etc etc, yet it was obvious to me, you only had to look at their coverage to know they were biased towards the right, powerful people running the media would lie and say that the Beeb are left wing, knowing full well that they are right wing, it's a game to keep the elites in charge.
Ordinary people or should I call them sheeple are just too dull to see it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 17:38 - Oct 9 with 1379 viewsAnotherJohn

Peter Oborne is certainly a gifted and original journalist, but his views down through the years have oscillated alarmingly between left and right, and conservative or progressive side of various arguments. He has been a political correspondent for the Mail, the Telegraph and the Spectator. He co-authored a paper on the Conservative case for human rights. He railed against the EU at the time of the Troika's clampdown on Greece. But now he presents himself on the side of other self-styled progressives on DDN, appears sympathetic to Corbyn, makes positive noises about Islam and the Palestinians, and appears to be on the left of Starmer. He may be right about politicians telling fibs (they have the difficult task of needing to simultaneously communicate different messages to different parts of their constituencies), but doesn't he have a deeper political agenda beyond alerting us to that?
Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 18:35 - Oct 9 with 1340 viewsKeithHaynes

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 17:38 - Oct 9 by AnotherJohn

Peter Oborne is certainly a gifted and original journalist, but his views down through the years have oscillated alarmingly between left and right, and conservative or progressive side of various arguments. He has been a political correspondent for the Mail, the Telegraph and the Spectator. He co-authored a paper on the Conservative case for human rights. He railed against the EU at the time of the Troika's clampdown on Greece. But now he presents himself on the side of other self-styled progressives on DDN, appears sympathetic to Corbyn, makes positive noises about Islam and the Palestinians, and appears to be on the left of Starmer. He may be right about politicians telling fibs (they have the difficult task of needing to simultaneously communicate different messages to different parts of their constituencies), but doesn't he have a deeper political agenda beyond alerting us to that?

Which is why at times he is so refreshing, he reacts to the point in question.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 19:55 - Oct 9 with 1310 viewsmax936

I thought Starmer would have been a breath of fresh air when he become the Labour Leader but I soon changed my mind, he came in and looked and acted and behaved like a wet lettuce, I could never put my trust in him Starmer, that video just adds more proof to my attitude towards him.

There needs to be a complete overall of British politics and its "Politicians" they're all in it for themselves and their billionaire and millionaire mates.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 19:57 - Oct 9 with 1305 viewsonehunglow

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 19:55 - Oct 9 by max936

I thought Starmer would have been a breath of fresh air when he become the Labour Leader but I soon changed my mind, he came in and looked and acted and behaved like a wet lettuce, I could never put my trust in him Starmer, that video just adds more proof to my attitude towards him.

There needs to be a complete overall of British politics and its "Politicians" they're all in it for themselves and their billionaire and millionaire mates.

But he replaced a piece of filth so reviled that millions of Labour votes were lost leading to us having Bojo government

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 20:23 - Oct 9 with 1281 viewsmajorraglan

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 16:25 - Oct 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

Absolutely, but it’s not surprising when 5 of the 8 “main” daily news papers are supporters of the Conservatives and seemingly do their bidding. We’ve got the The Times and The Sun owned by News Corp, urdoch was allegedly having dinner with Sunak not so long ago. The Telegraph was owned by the Barclay Brothers who had strong connections with a Tax Haven of the Channel Islands (its w owned by Lloyds Bank atm after being used as security for funding) then we have the Daily Mail which is owned by Viscount Rothermere and editor in chief is none other than Boris’s old chum Paul Dacre. Then we have the Daily Express which is owned by Reach Plc.

On the other side of the coin, The Guardian is owned by the Scott Trust, the Daily Mirror is waned by Reach Plc ( same as the express) and the Independent is owned by Viscount Rothermere who also owns the DM.

There are allegations at least 1 newspaper was set up as an offshore trust. I’ll also add the below link from the Daily Mail which is worth a read.

An independent media is a cornerstone of democracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7080311/UK-worlds-greatest-tax-avoidanc
Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 20:50 - Oct 9 with 1253 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 20:23 - Oct 9 by majorraglan

Absolutely, but it’s not surprising when 5 of the 8 “main” daily news papers are supporters of the Conservatives and seemingly do their bidding. We’ve got the The Times and The Sun owned by News Corp, urdoch was allegedly having dinner with Sunak not so long ago. The Telegraph was owned by the Barclay Brothers who had strong connections with a Tax Haven of the Channel Islands (its w owned by Lloyds Bank atm after being used as security for funding) then we have the Daily Mail which is owned by Viscount Rothermere and editor in chief is none other than Boris’s old chum Paul Dacre. Then we have the Daily Express which is owned by Reach Plc.

On the other side of the coin, The Guardian is owned by the Scott Trust, the Daily Mirror is waned by Reach Plc ( same as the express) and the Independent is owned by Viscount Rothermere who also owns the DM.

There are allegations at least 1 newspaper was set up as an offshore trust. I’ll also add the below link from the Daily Mail which is worth a read.

An independent media is a cornerstone of democracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7080311/UK-worlds-greatest-tax-avoidanc

I'm tired of the broadcast media doing half a job. So often they present a news item and get only one guest, usually with an axe to grind, to comment.
I'm old enough to remember Brian Redhead and John Timpson on the Today Programne on Radio 4, they would usually have two points on view on a subject and do a really great job of grilling them both at the same time so the arguments were transparent, weak or strong.

Exposed -The Lies of Johnson, Blair, Sunak and Starmer on 20:54 - Oct 9 with 1241 viewstrampie

The Mi5 candidate hey.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024