Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Palmer - Patreon 09:40 - Oct 2 with 6617 viewsNorthernr

Our latest former player interview is up for all three tiers of Patreon subscription. Catching up with Steve Palmer ahead of Thursday's reunion - a man who signed for QPR in the first place after sending out fliers advertising his services...

https://www.patreon.com/posts/steve-palmer-90178230
Steve Palmer - Patreon on 11:19 - Oct 3 with 1458 viewsJeff

Steve Palmer - Patreon on 11:12 - Oct 3 by ericgen34

OK thanks for checking. I'll check if some money is taken, but when I click on the interview link I still get
Oops! Your pledge was declined.
This post is unavailable because your pledge payment for Clive Whittingham didn’t go through.

Moring Eric, i'm Andy the Patreon guy, even though my profile name is Jeff. confusing, right?

seen this before with Patreon members who have either declined or had payment issues before finally going through - what's happened is that your status is currently set to 'Downgraded' until a payment goes through, which is at the end of the month. After the 1st November payment goes through, you'll be upgraded back to 'active'

i've sent to your personal email a link to the Palmer interview you download and listen to 'offline' in the interim, if you're still having issues post 1st November pay cycle, please let me know.

Cheers,

Can we not knock it?

Steve Palmer - Patreon on 12:01 - Oct 3 with 1408 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Steve Palmer - Patreon on 11:12 - Oct 3 by ericgen34

OK thanks for checking. I'll check if some money is taken, but when I click on the interview link I still get
Oops! Your pledge was declined.
This post is unavailable because your pledge payment for Clive Whittingham didn’t go through.

Same here, Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Steve Palmer - Patreon on 12:18 - Oct 3 with 1384 viewsNorthernr

Steve Palmer - Patreon on 12:01 - Oct 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Same here, Clive.

See Andy's explanation above. I think there's a setting we can change whereby you get charged instantly as soon as you sign up rather than the 2nd of every month, we'll look to enact that asap.
Steve Palmer - Patreon on 12:48 - Oct 3 with 1343 viewsericgen34

Steve Palmer - Patreon on 11:19 - Oct 3 by Jeff

Moring Eric, i'm Andy the Patreon guy, even though my profile name is Jeff. confusing, right?

seen this before with Patreon members who have either declined or had payment issues before finally going through - what's happened is that your status is currently set to 'Downgraded' until a payment goes through, which is at the end of the month. After the 1st November payment goes through, you'll be upgraded back to 'active'

i've sent to your personal email a link to the Palmer interview you download and listen to 'offline' in the interim, if you're still having issues post 1st November pay cycle, please let me know.

Cheers,

Ah I understand.

Thanks a lot
Steve Palmer - Patreon on 12:49 - Oct 3 with 1341 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Andy, and thanks Clive.
Figured it was something like that,but thought it might clear by today.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Steve Palmer - Patreon on 18:16 - Oct 3 with 1158 viewsPhildo

I normally read these but assumed I was paying subs of a fiver a month

Tried to listen and it told me my card failed to go through some time ago.same card I retried and it went straight through but now is only taking 2.50 and not giiving me the option to change?
Steve Palmer - Patreon on 09:26 - Oct 7 with 899 viewsBklynRanger

Enjoyed that - thanks. I was encouraged by the fact that Steve himself didn't seem to remember quite a few things. Comes across as a smart old bugger though, despite his tangential involvement with VAR etc...

The seasons you were talking about were what got me back into Rangers in many ways, after a bit of a lull in the 95-98ish era. I still checked the results but not much more than that. But that team and the way things happened really got people going. Up at 10am every Saturday to listen via dial-up regardless of what time that younger version of myself had got to bed. High level commentating talent like Bradley Allen, Bret Angel, this bloke Steve Somebody who was more interested in reading out the Harlequins score than telling you were the ball was. Marvellous.

That patreon app is miles better now by the way.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 9:27]
Steve Palmer - Patreon on 20:40 - Oct 15 with 764 viewsCateLeBonR

I finally got around to listening to this on the early morning Thameslink down to my walk in West Sussex today. Really enjoyed the interview. Thanks Clive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024