Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apathy 19:30 - Apr 15 with 7842 viewsGaryBannister86

I don't get the crowd's apathy today. The team were awful, dire, abysmal, as per mostly usual.

Apart from a half-hearted "You're not fit to wear the shirt" and some oiks (mostly young) disgracefully singing "f off Les Ferdinand" no-one seemed to care that these gits are taking us down and most of them will be off elsewhere instead. You can want Les out but telling him to f off is not on, in my opinion. He's only the DofF and has at least been a proper legend of the club, so how about taking the ire out on Laird, Lowe, Roberts et al instead?

Or have we just accepted it perhaps?

I don't find Laird coming on and twice, yes twice, gesturing to gee up the crowd at all amusing. Waster. It's not the crowd that needs geeing you pathetic fool, it's people like you and that's all too late.

Thought they would get pelters at the end, but nothing really.

Ah well, League One, thanks for coming.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 20:04]
Apathy on 17:08 - Apr 16 with 1331 viewsQPROslo

Apathy on 20:07 - Apr 15 by QPR_Jim

Why have a go at Laird, he come on and looked interested, tried to drive the play forward and was trying to engage with the fans to pump the atmosphere up. Willock came on at the same time didn't appear to have half the intent and gave the ball away a lot, so maybe it's got f all to do with whether they're on loan or not.

Yes, bang on mate.
Apathy on 17:24 - Apr 16 with 1243 viewsthame_hoops

Apathy on 23:34 - Apr 15 by Northolt_Rs

Pleased? It was a disastrous decision to give them 3k tickets. Completely negated any home crowd advantage for what was a must not lose game …. Lunacy by Hoos.

I like it as it creates a better atmosphere.
Apathy on 17:43 - Apr 16 with 1203 viewsconnell10

The fans imo have been brilliant, to be honest I gave up after the Millwall home game , the willock collapse done me , I've not really gave a f.uck since! Never thought I'd have enough of this shite but it's getting closer.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Apathy on 17:46 - Apr 16 with 1185 viewsPinnerPaul

Well we wanted them to try and they did. 1st 5 minutes (yes yes I know) we actually played a bit, got a bit of momentum until they scored.

Again we actually put in more of a threat (yes yes I know - not much) on goal than v PNE.

We've had the player meetings and the 57 ways the crowd want the players to approach them at the end - not sure what's left to gain from shouting abuse and/or booing them.

Of course we've all paid out money, and within reason, can do what we want but not sure the 'outrage' at the lack of (even more) abuse is warranted.
Apathy on 18:22 - Apr 16 with 1145 viewsthemodfather

i admit to not reading 3 pages of replies but i am thinking, WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH to stay up , we cannot rely on other teams getting docked points while we leak like the titanic and can't win for love or money! our fans have been great , the team, shocking since xmas .
we have had ages to get 8 pts for safety and can't seem to get one.
league one coming quicker than a tornado, but new grounds to tick off , maybe a day at wembley in the papa johns paint van trophy???
Apathy on 18:33 - Apr 16 with 1129 viewsTacticalR

I can't be bothered with threads about apathy.

Air hostess clique

Apathy (n/t) on 20:55 - Apr 16 with 1023 viewsFredManRave

Apathy on 18:33 - Apr 16 by TacticalR

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Apathy on 20:58 - Apr 16 with 1007 viewscolinallcars

Apathy on 18:33 - Apr 16 by TacticalR

Apathy birthday to you anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Apathy on 21:12 - Apr 16 with 984 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Is it my imagination or have there been more stewards protecting the pitch at the end of matches recently? And I'm sure I hadn't seen those machine gunners up in the gantry before.
Apathy on 23:01 - Apr 16 with 894 viewsStanisgod

Apathy on 19:37 - Apr 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Must have been at a different game. Thought we were noisy throughout.

Me too. Think a lot of people are just bandwagon jumping to be in with the in crowd. Loads of noise singing in the safe standing and R/ P Blocks including captain jack and magic hat etc.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Apathy on 00:58 - Apr 17 with 814 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Apathy on 21:12 - Apr 16 by Wegerles_Stairs

Is it my imagination or have there been more stewards protecting the pitch at the end of matches recently? And I'm sure I hadn't seen those machine gunners up in the gantry before.

Check out the video from a LA Dodger baseball game this year (sorry I cannot upload anything too old for technology )but its pretty funny.
A guy ran on to the field ,got down on one knee to propose to his girlfriend then got taken down brutally by a security guy and dragged off it was brilliant.
Happy ending I think not charged but normally its straight to the jail for at least the night .
Luckily no machine guns on the gantry either
Apathy on 10:02 - Apr 17 with 700 viewsrobith

Apathy on 20:07 - Apr 15 by QPR_Jim

Why have a go at Laird, he come on and looked interested, tried to drive the play forward and was trying to engage with the fans to pump the atmosphere up. Willock came on at the same time didn't appear to have half the intent and gave the ball away a lot, so maybe it's got f all to do with whether they're on loan or not.

Not having a go at you, but I was slightly bemused at everyone's enthusiasm for Laird coming on, given everyone wanted to murder him when he came off on Friday
Apathy on 10:04 - Apr 17 with 691 viewsrobith

I'm not really sure what people want from people really? Giving them shit is unlikely to keep us up, and tbh I'm just ground down by it all really

Giving them pelters might make you feel better for a little bit, but ultimately it's net zero in terms of what it achieves. They're still shit, they're still rich and we're still going down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024