Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread 03:47 - Mar 16 with 33991 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Totally forgot that Leistner was the goal-scorer in our only win at The City Ground. Feels like a generation ago. McClaren. Eze. Freeman. Cousins. Things certainly changed quickly.

Anyways, it's a big one. Forest undefeated in 6 and haven't lost at home this calendar year. And we all know our struggles there...

Would be thrilled with a 1-1 result.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:44 - Mar 16 with 2134 viewsStreathamRanger

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:42 - Mar 16 by QPRSteve

Chrome working for me too now.

Not working for me sadly. Decent stream here if anyone needs one. Shame as the club won't get my money now.

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/98478/Nottingham_Forest_vs_Queens_Park_Rangers.html
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:46 - Mar 16 with 2102 viewsjoe90

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:20 - Mar 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Anyome struggling to get an Offfy Stream?

I've paid but can't get one. keeps circling me back to login.

Same issue, I emailed the admin and it eventually sorted itself out. Very frustrating!
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:49 - Mar 16 with 2036 viewsCamberleyR

Does anyone know why Moss is the ref rather than Peter Bankes who we were supposed to have?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:50 - Mar 16 with 2013 viewsactonman

Typical warbsv, not changing it , I’m not tweaking it , not changing it , don’t need to change it …..
Right il change half the team then and if it don’t work it proves I was right !!
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:53 - Mar 16 with 1982 viewskensalriser

Frantic stuff so far.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:55 - Mar 16 with 1946 viewssdm1508

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:50 - Mar 16 by actonman

Typical warbsv, not changing it , I’m not tweaking it , not changing it , don’t need to change it …..
Right il change half the team then and if it don’t work it proves I was right !!

To be honest I thought he has given the impression that he was going to change things. Talked about the game the other week where he thought about changing it but didn't and we were leggy. Expected a few changes. Once enforced as McCallum would have played to add speed on our left against their very quick right side. He isn't fit so Sanderson comes in for Barbet to offer more cover pace for Wallace.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:56 - Mar 16 with 1919 viewssdm1508

Also like that Dunne is playing to the right of the three with the extra bit of pace that he has over Dickie
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:56 - Mar 16 with 1919 viewsToast_R

How didn't we score there????
Login to get fewer ads

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:57 - Mar 16 with 1880 viewskensalriser

Crazy, two and a half bites there!

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:57 - Mar 16 with 1876 viewsBrazilNutR

a double open goal.. wowzers
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:57 - Mar 16 with 1859 viewsSuperhoops2808

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:56 - Mar 16 by Toast_R

How didn't we score there????

Wallace fell over it
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:57 - Mar 16 with 1857 viewsQPRSteve

Unbelievable that wasn't a goal.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:58 - Mar 16 with 1820 viewsjoolsyp

Brilliant from Gray but Amos should have buried it!
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:59 - Mar 16 with 1785 viewsVancouverHoop

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:57 - Mar 16 by Superhoops2808

Wallace fell over it

He had very little time or space. It was Amos who had the open goal.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:00 - Mar 16 with 1765 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:59 - Mar 16 by VancouverHoop

He had very little time or space. It was Amos who had the open goal.

Agreed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:00 - Mar 16 with 1754 viewsPunteR

Looking more threatening. Apart from Wallace falling over the ball

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:02 - Mar 16 with 1648 viewsthame_hoops

I do like when we play away in the home shirt, blue shorts and socks. Reminds me of back in the 90s for some reason.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:03 - Mar 16 with 1641 viewskensalriser

Decent start, we look positive and are moving the ball quickly.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:03 - Mar 16 with 1637 viewsnix

Gray and Willock both looking up for it.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:03 - Mar 16 with 1617 viewsVancouverHoop

Producer needs to hold off on replays. We're missing live play too much.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:03 - Mar 16 with 1614 viewseastside_r

Good first 15. Like the shape. Look better balanced.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:04 - Mar 16 with 1571 viewsnix

We're getting much more space than against other teams we've played recently.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:07 - Mar 16 with 1476 viewsR_from_afar

Point blank save from Marshall

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:08 - Mar 16 with 1408 viewsnix

How the hell didn't they score there.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:08 - Mar 16 with 1405 viewsStreathamRanger

Pitch looks barely playable the way the ball is rolling. Expect plenty of mistakes on both sides.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024