Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley game? 09:09 - Oct 26 with 2668 viewsconnell10

Is this Included in the season ticket or do i still have to buy it?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Barnsley game? on 09:18 - Oct 26 with 2643 viewsLblock

I believe midweek away games are included aren't they?

It's on Sky as well and for some reason back to a 7:00pm k.o.
Maybe to assist in our little lambs getting an extra half hour in bed?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Barnsley game? on 10:14 - Oct 26 with 2590 viewsconnell10

Barnsley game? on 09:18 - Oct 26 by Lblock

I believe midweek away games are included aren't they?

It's on Sky as well and for some reason back to a 7:00pm k.o.
Maybe to assist in our little lambs getting an extra half hour in bed?

Thanks mate

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Barnsley game? on 10:38 - Oct 26 with 2545 viewsPinnerPaul

For some reason, like the Preston games I thought this had been moved back to 7.45pm , but looking at offy, you're right 7.00pm it still is.
Barnsley game? on 10:43 - Oct 26 with 2534 viewsstevec

Does this mean we’ll miss The One Show?
Barnsley game? on 10:50 - Oct 26 with 2520 viewsMick_S

Barnsley game? on 10:43 - Oct 26 by stevec

v the red button.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Barnsley game? on 11:01 - Oct 26 with 2504 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Barnsley game? on 10:43 - Oct 26 by stevec

Blessed are the cheesemakers!
Barnsley game? on 11:02 - Oct 26 with 2500 viewsKernowRanger

Barnsley game? on 10:38 - Oct 26 by PinnerPaul

For some reason, like the Preston games I thought this had been moved back to 7.45pm , but looking at offy, you're right 7.00pm it still is.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/barnsley-v-qpr-kick-off-moves-to-7pm-231020

Been moved back to 7pm again due to Barnsley being in tier 3 area
Barnsley game? on 11:15 - Oct 26 with 2467 viewsPinnerPaul

Barnsley game? on 11:02 - Oct 26 by KernowRanger

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/barnsley-v-qpr-kick-off-moves-to-7pm-231020

Been moved back to 7pm again due to Barnsley being in tier 3 area

Ta but no logic in the reason, just means we'll be in the 'location' 45 minutes earlier not for any shorter length of time!
Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley game? on 11:50 - Oct 26 with 2408 viewsMick_S

Current form (last 5) for both sides - 4 draws and 1 loss.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Barnsley game? on 12:36 - Oct 26 with 2338 viewsfrancisbowles

Barnsley game? on 11:15 - Oct 26 by PinnerPaul

Ta but no logic in the reason, just means we'll be in the 'location' 45 minutes earlier not for any shorter length of time!

Just means we can leave the area earlier. They don't want anyone staying the night.
Barnsley game? on 14:14 - Oct 26 with 2213 viewsPinnerPaul

Barnsley game? on 12:36 - Oct 26 by francisbowles

Just means we can leave the area earlier. They don't want anyone staying the night.

and 45 minutes makes a difference? - don't think it does.

Heard many managers moaning down the years, 'That we only got back at 2.00am' or whatever.

Its Barnsley - 3 hrs 6 mins according to the AA - not Bratislava!

If they left at 10.00pm - 'home' at 1.00am , but now 'home' at 15 mins past midnight - whoo hooo

I have a game tonight, not exactly round the corner and no one's kicking off early for me!
Barnsley game? on 15:14 - Oct 26 with 2145 viewsenfieldargh

Barnsley game? on 12:36 - Oct 26 by francisbowles

no offence to any one on here but a gang us vets stayed up there for the Taarabt first minute goal game.

After the game we took cabs to the town centre, asked the cabbie to take us to some good drinking holes. He said bad timing lads, Tuesday nights in Barnsley is gay night.

He wasnt wrong not a skirt in sight!!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Barnsley game? on 16:55 - Oct 26 with 2048 viewsfrancisbowles

Barnsley game? on 14:14 - Oct 26 by PinnerPaul

and 45 minutes makes a difference? - don't think it does.

Heard many managers moaning down the years, 'That we only got back at 2.00am' or whatever.

Its Barnsley - 3 hrs 6 mins according to the AA - not Bratislava!

If they left at 10.00pm - 'home' at 1.00am , but now 'home' at 15 mins past midnight - whoo hooo

I have a game tonight, not exactly round the corner and no one's kicking off early for me!

Whether you agree or not Pinner, that is the reason given for the early kick off.

I think it makes sense, not a huge difference but it all helps. A 7.45 ko wouldn't finish until about 9.40 and then the unused subs have an extensive warm down. So to leave at 10pm would be very quick. The time you quote is presumably to the training ground, I'm not sure if they have a stop, (maybe for the driver?) and they still have to drive home from there.
Barnsley game? on 10:16 - Oct 27 with 1806 viewsterryb

I'm surprised that clubs are not kicking off at 3.00pm to avoid the cost of using floodlights. Not that I have a clue as to how much that cost would be.

How much income will Barnsley receive from sales of their stream for tonight? I doubt that kicking off ast 7.00 instead of 7.45 will greatly affect that.
Barnsley game? on 10:38 - Oct 27 with 1788 viewsPinnerPaul

Barnsley game? on 16:55 - Oct 26 by francisbowles

Whether you agree or not Pinner, that is the reason given for the early kick off.

I think it makes sense, not a huge difference but it all helps. A 7.45 ko wouldn't finish until about 9.40 and then the unused subs have an extensive warm down. So to leave at 10pm would be very quick. The time you quote is presumably to the training ground, I'm not sure if they have a stop, (maybe for the driver?) and they still have to drive home from there.

Time I quoted was to W12, so any stops north of London would be quicker.

Two things - yes I agree every little helps and the earlier home the better, but that's not the reason given - its to spend less time in tier 3, which makes no sense.

MW has just said they won't get back until 2.30 - 3.00am - that's nonsense unless they are taking their bikes!
Barnsley game? on 10:58 - Oct 27 with 1763 viewsfrancisbowles

Barnsley game? on 10:38 - Oct 27 by PinnerPaul

Time I quoted was to W12, so any stops north of London would be quicker.

Two things - yes I agree every little helps and the earlier home the better, but that's not the reason given - its to spend less time in tier 3, which makes no sense.

MW has just said they won't get back until 2.30 - 3.00am - that's nonsense unless they are taking their bikes!

He is accounting for possible time locked in the dressing room while he throws the tea cups around.
Barnsley game? on 11:05 - Oct 27 with 1750 viewsPinnerPaul

Barnsley game? on 10:58 - Oct 27 by francisbowles

He is accounting for possible time locked in the dressing room while he throws the tea cups around.

You're probably right about a driver's break, but 3.00am seems a little excessive!
Barnsley game? on 11:26 - Oct 27 with 1725 viewsBklynRanger

Barnsley game? on 10:16 - Oct 27 by terryb

I'm surprised that clubs are not kicking off at 3.00pm to avoid the cost of using floodlights. Not that I have a clue as to how much that cost would be.

How much income will Barnsley receive from sales of their stream for tonight? I doubt that kicking off ast 7.00 instead of 7.45 will greatly affect that.

That would be even more depressing though wouldn't it?

Let's at least have a chance for most people to be able to watch it if they choose to. Not much else happening on a Tuesday night at the minute. (Realise people's schedules may be different).
Barnsley game? on 11:30 - Oct 27 with 1717 viewsessextaxiboy

Barnsley game? on 10:16 - Oct 27 by terryb

The lights would be on for a 3pm kickoff at this time of year anyway I think .
Barnsley game? on 15:42 - Oct 27 with 1637 viewsterryb

Barnsley game? on 11:30 - Oct 27 by essextaxiboy

The lights would be on for a 3pm kickoff at this time of year anyway I think .

In pre floodlight days, kick off's in winter would be at 2.00pm.

October would have been 3.00pm starts, but lights would be needed in Ipswich today!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024