Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it Palace for Eze? 10:48 - Aug 13 with 65040 viewsNorthantsHoop

Yet more paper talk about Palace discussing buying Eze this morning. If it is all true, they do seem to be showing the most firm interest. Reckon if they up their bid to around £15m to £16m cash plus add ons to £20m we may bite. Don't think it would be a bad move for him, likely to get game time and the step up in the Prem with a mid ranking club. If he improves there then possibility of a bigger club next. Got to get a decent % sell on clause in the deal.
Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:47 - Aug 27 with 3871 viewsGloryHunter

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:13 - Aug 27 by Northernr

According to his profile on the offish he's 158cm which I think is actually even less than that.

158cm is 5 ft 2 and three-sixteenths ins.
Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:01 - Aug 27 with 3749 viewsEsox_Lucius

Time for Bettache, and possibly Bansal-McNulty, to get on the stage and make their way to the spotlight to the delight of all and sundry in hoops. We should be seeing Chim in a few seasons too. What was that Timbuk 3 song called?

The grass is always greener.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:18 - Aug 27 with 3649 viewsNorthernr

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:47 - Aug 27 by GloryHunter

158cm is 5 ft 2 and three-sixteenths ins.

I was going off the google conversion which says it's 5.18373 feet.
Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:27 - Aug 27 with 3571 viewsLeedsR

Apologies if mentioned before, but asking for a friend, like (!). I don’t suppose there’s any chance of a loan back? Even if there was, is it even a good idea or do I just have to accept it and move on?!?
Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:57 - Aug 27 with 3363 viewsWestbourneR

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:23 - Aug 27 by ThGrimRanger

good news indeed - I believe he's got the vision and eye for goal to fill the Eze shaped hole

I like Chair but he's a totally different type of player to Eze and he's also not in the same category of talent. He doesn't have other-worldly vision and he can't beat/float past a man.

Still he'll be very important for us and I expect him to command a fee of £5mill in the end.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:12 - Aug 27 with 3257 viewsQPROslo

Various click-bait sites have WBA trying to gazump Palace today - £18.2 M + 3M variables + a big sell on fee. Worth over 20M, with Fulham still interested too.
Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:19 - Aug 27 with 3195 viewsMick_S

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:12 - Aug 27 by QPROslo

Various click-bait sites have WBA trying to gazump Palace today - £18.2 M + 3M variables + a big sell on fee. Worth over 20M, with Fulham still interested too.

Still gutted, mind.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:38 - Aug 27 with 3083 viewsR_from_afar

Give yourselves a pat on the back

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:48 - Aug 27 with 2976 views2Thomas2Bowles

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:38 - Aug 27 by R_from_afar

Give yourselves a pat on the back

Clearly missed my comment about their shite kit.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:54 - Aug 27 with 2916 viewseghamranger

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:48 - Aug 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Terrible ground, always flirting relegation and we don’t want Connor wickham in part payment
Is it Palace for Eze? on 14:01 - Aug 27 with 2860 viewsMyke

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:48 - Aug 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Is it Palace for Eze? on 14:04 - Aug 27 with 2825 viewsisawqpratwcity

If we get the touted 19.5 mill, I'd count that as a good bit of business. Let's see if it goes through.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 14:36 - Aug 27 with 2634 viewsRBlock

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:57 - Aug 27 by WestbourneR

I like Chair but he's a totally different type of player to Eze and he's also not in the same category of talent. He doesn't have other-worldly vision and he can't beat/float past a man.

Still he'll be very important for us and I expect him to command a fee of £5mill in the end.

I think Chair could command a much higher fee than £5m.

Notwithstanding his size, he's a lot more industrious and I think that makes him more versatile. As well as a no.10 or wide, he is more suited to playing no.8 than Eze is. Chair also strikes the ball better than Eze IMO, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him reach double figures in goals for the season. Obviously they are not comparable, and the way Eze drifts past players is something else, but I wouldn't be suprised to see Chair go for around £10m in a year or two (provided we have him on a longer contract!)
Is it Palace for Eze? on 14:42 - Aug 27 with 2582 viewskensalriser

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:18 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Not many things that would turn me gammon but quoting imperial measurements decimally would be a strong contender.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2020 18:47]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 14:56 - Aug 27 with 2479 viewsDWQPR

Is it Palace for Eze? on 14:36 - Aug 27 by RBlock

I think Chair could command a much higher fee than £5m.

Notwithstanding his size, he's a lot more industrious and I think that makes him more versatile. As well as a no.10 or wide, he is more suited to playing no.8 than Eze is. Chair also strikes the ball better than Eze IMO, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him reach double figures in goals for the season. Obviously they are not comparable, and the way Eze drifts past players is something else, but I wouldn't be suprised to see Chair go for around £10m in a year or two (provided we have him on a longer contract!)

If there was one criticism I had of Eze last season was that at times he slowed the game down. Chair is a different type of player but just as exciting to watch. He is industrious and very difficult to pick up. The cup game against Swanselona I likened him to one of those moles in a whacka-mole game, he just kept popping up in different areas and really tore them a new one. He has great balance when going for goal and does have superb game awareness and despite his lack of stature is not easy to knock off the ball. And I really do think that without Eze he could really develop.

But isn’t it great to be talking about our kids like this again after probably the best part of 25 years of not a lot. Well done to all the coaching staff.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:07 - Aug 27 with 2390 viewsBoston

It’s great to read 16 /19.5/ 20 million in the same sentence as QPR without it ending in debt.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:09 - Aug 27 with 2378 viewsDWQPR

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:07 - Aug 27 by Boston

It’s great to read 16 /19.5/ 20 million in the same sentence as QPR without it ending in debt.

Or FFP Fine

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:19 - Aug 27 with 2300 viewsPinnerPaul

Slight downer is the latest from MW on offy, saying he won't be splashing the Eze cash.

Number of reasons for saying that, obviously, in addition to those he said but lets hope its being said to keep the price down on any acquisitions.

PS Well done MW for mentioning Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday once more!
Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:22 - Aug 27 with 2269 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:09 - Aug 27 by DWQPR

Or FFP Fine

Not yet but if Iwe make a profit next season, expect to be fined for doing so!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:32 - Aug 27 with 2147 viewssimmo

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:11 - Aug 27 by ed_83

Yep - three-year extension to his previous deal, so he's contracted until 2023

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/ilias-chair-signs-new-three-year-deal/

Probably with another year option on our side too, if other contracts are anything to go by

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:36 - Aug 27 with 2113 views2Thomas2Bowles

Has he gone yet

Is it Palace for Eze? on 16:38 - Aug 27 with 1926 viewsGloryHunter

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:18 - Aug 27 by Northernr

I used the tape measure in my pocket. Anyway, point is he's MUCH taller than 5'2". Three whole sixteenths of an inch taller. Fcuking enormous, in fact.
Is it Palace for Eze? on 16:39 - Aug 27 with 1920 viewsDWQPR

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:36 - Aug 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Has he gone yet

Who?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:19 - Aug 27 with 1743 views2Thomas2Bowles

Is it Palace for Eze? on 16:39 - Aug 27 by DWQPR

Who?

Boston

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:31 - Aug 27 with 1654 viewsMedwayR

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:19 - Aug 27 by PinnerPaul

Slight downer is the latest from MW on offy, saying he won't be splashing the Eze cash.

Number of reasons for saying that, obviously, in addition to those he said but lets hope its being said to keep the price down on any acquisitions.

PS Well done MW for mentioning Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday once more!

I’m not surprised, I suspected from the start that we had targets within our means who we’d try to sign regardless of who left & that we wouldn’t buy direct replacements for Eze, BOS or Manning, instead banking the cash to use in future depending on how we get on and what’s needed.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024