Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match 16:19 - May 31 with 15956 viewsLandore_Jack

What is your funniest / bizarre moment you have seen during a Swans match?

#backtojack

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 01:39 - Jun 6 with 1154 viewsRuDeMan1970

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 19:54 - Jun 4 by changingman

It's Paul, Rob. Hope you're all ok mate.

Hiya Paul, nice to 'talk' mate! Ken doesn't read PS but he's aware of this thread. I'll say "hello" from you pal

..."who will guard the guards..?"

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 05:38 - Jun 6 with 1127 viewsBanosPerth

At the Vetch against Newport County, around mid-60s (may have been a cup match of some sort, can't remember, but I'm fairly sure that Herbie Williams was playing that day). Len Hill was playing for Newport (he was one of a dying breed, played cricket for Glamorgan as well). I was behind the goal, the ball came towards Len in the penalty area, he had his back to the ref. As clear as day, he grabbed the ball with both hands, swung round and kicked it into the net. I remember thinking, what a showman, he's having a laff ... but to my astonishment (and everyone else's behind the goal) the ref allowed the goal despite vehement protests from the Swans players ! When I was young I had this belief that all professional soccer players were sportsmen who always played fair ... I think that belief died that day.
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 09:43 - Jun 6 with 1064 viewschangingman

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 01:39 - Jun 6 by RuDeMan1970

Hiya Paul, nice to 'talk' mate! Ken doesn't read PS but he's aware of this thread. I'll say "hello" from you pal

Nice one Rob, say hello to everyone.
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 18:05 - Jun 6 with 958 viewsCountyJim

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 16:23 - May 31 by Darran

A fella in a wheelchair getting hit upside down by a Michael Howard clearance down the Vetch.
I literally nearly pissed myself.

Sicko !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024