Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement 08:25 - Oct 29 with 4725 viewsLblock

I'll caveat this by saying it's what I've been told and I'm not statto enough to confirm

So, apparently, the statistics say that ODH has a worse record than Benny at this stage of the season.
Amazing, truly amazing

Even if it's not strictly the case then what is before us is plainly the same stuff if not worse
The club is a stinking cess pool of a mess. It's been built by Bungle and as the money runs out, as the fans disappear, as the slow sad spiral towards another relegation it's clear to see we are falling apart

The job at QPR is a massive one. There's so many hurdles and barriers. The last man who smashed through a similar situation was Ollie and we need a similar character. I don't expect much to happen and you only have to look back to the previous managerial departures to see the idiots in charge faff around and don't react. I wouldn't trust them to get the next appointment right so what's the point?

I'm punch drunk with it all with the biggest disappointment for me last night was getting to the pub later than I wanted pre-match.
Looks like that "childish nickname" and view I had on ODH since last May was right all along and others are waking up to it in their droves. Aren't I a clever flucker?!?!
He won't change, he can't change; chatting to Burton Albion fans pre match confirmed that for me. Les won't sack his mate, can we afford to sack another one of his mates? Bungle won't sack Les and Ruben hasn't got a clue
Killer Clowns the lot of 'em --- they built this one paced, gutless, inept, overpaid and leaderless squad whose only shining light for me is Shopido

Anyway, sod it. On with the kitchen refurb.......

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 14:52 - Oct 29 with 1678 viewsHonkytonks

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 14:41 - Oct 29 by paulparker

This MB is really hitting the sh1ts , so now people are outed as racists just because people think others seem it or disagree with what someone says ,
Blimey that really is a terrible thing to be saying to someone Danny , you don't even know the geezer

The fella be better suited over on fantasy island with the corbynites who run that board...though many good lads over there still i shall add
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 14:53 - Oct 29 with 1677 viewsHunterhoop

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 14:19 - Oct 29 by Lblock

Tim Sherwood is Les's mate.
Fact.
He's on record as saying as such and it's well known.

So if (when) he pitches up as the next Manager are the hysterical drama mob who are constantly looking to expose the latest modern day witchcraft scandal going to allow me to refer to him as "his mate"????

daveB - put the hand wringing smugness aside. I was rapid to post a "Fair play" comment on here after the Brizzle City result. You actually think I revel in my club being shite? You think I enjoy being miserable for 90 minutes in places like Burton Albion after driving 2 hours there and 2 hours back? Catch yerself on man

Hey hoh. I think I, like many, many others, have run out of shits to give

Of course you can call Sherwood Les' mate, because, like you said, there's loads of evidence they're mates.

But, Les didn't hire Sherwood. He's not been our manager as far as I recall.

And I still haven't heard ANY evidence of reasoning as to why JFH is "Les's mate". Why is he?! Not sacking him YET does not make them mates. Why do you keep saying they're mates. PP, whether it's intentional or not, the only thing to be inferred is that it's because they're both black, as there's no other evidence been provided by LBlock as to why he thinks they're mates.
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 15:11 - Oct 29 with 1643 viewsDeepcutHoop

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 14:52 - Oct 29 by Honkytonks

The fella be better suited over on fantasy island with the corbynites who run that board...though many good lads over there still i shall add

Are we saying WATRB's is left-wing now?

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 15:21 - Oct 29 with 1611 viewspaulparker

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 14:53 - Oct 29 by Hunterhoop

Of course you can call Sherwood Les' mate, because, like you said, there's loads of evidence they're mates.

But, Les didn't hire Sherwood. He's not been our manager as far as I recall.

And I still haven't heard ANY evidence of reasoning as to why JFH is "Les's mate". Why is he?! Not sacking him YET does not make them mates. Why do you keep saying they're mates. PP, whether it's intentional or not, the only thing to be inferred is that it's because they're both black, as there's no other evidence been provided by LBlock as to why he thinks they're mates.

I can't speak for LBlock but playing devils advocate maybe he is under the impression that Jimmy and les are "matey" because they both need each other at the club
Jimmy was interviewed by Les and then probably lee hoos , essentially Jimmy is sir les appointment , if it goes screw whiff like it is now then questions will be asked of Les not only by the board but by some of the fan base after all les appointed Ramsey which was a failure and is also in charge of player recruitment which again comes into question with some of the buys he has made
This needs to work for Les because of his reputation at the club
As I said I'm only second guessing but I find this more plausible than LBlock being a nasty racist

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 15:33 - Oct 29 with 1601 viewsAgedR

We are all united in our desperation for the team to succeed. That's for sure. I just think that we have living proof that the constant churn hasn't worked.

I think the situation under TF started with the (what I thought was premature) sacking of Warnock. Since then the answer is ALWAYS churn.

I think that JFH is actually the most uninspiring of all the managers during this period (even Hughes was entertaining in his total incompetence). However, I think we have to stick it out through this period. Two main reasons for my apparent madness:

1) We know the alternative doesn't work. To keep the belief that we are only the right choice away from success is completely masochistic.

2) I like the set of players that JFH has put together. They are an honest bunch who are clearly trying.

I'd access JFH at the end of the season. Top 10 would be good and worthy of a contract extension. Below this , but above relegation would be satisfactory but not worthy of more time. Relegation, well it answers itself.

Yesterday was awful. Newcastle was awful.

Leeds was encouraging. Bristol City was encouraging.

Which Rangers emerges from this inconsistency will seal JFH's fate.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 16:39 - Oct 29 with 1532 viewsQPR_Jim

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 14:51 - Oct 29 by paulparker

I've never met the fella Danny ,yes I agree with a quite a lot of his posts but to me he doesn't come across as racist at all , LBlock is hardly your NF knuckle dragger is he , in fact I don't think I've ever seen him post anything political or racial only music and football
It's sad that the race card is being branded here
It's the equivalent of branding you a left wing, lentil eating, raving do Gooder is it not ?

"The race card is being branded"

Is there any situation these days where you can say that you think what somebody is saying might be racist without it being put down to "the race card"?

Whether he's a NF knuckle dragger or not (almost definitely not) the assertion that JFH and Les are mates seems to be based on purely one thing as far as anyone (not just one person either) can tell. Seems reasonable to point out that that is slightly racist whether it's intentional or not.

Anyway regarding the football (that's what joins us after all) the signings under Les have been quite good. I like Luongo, Smithies, Ingram, Bidwell, Hall, the two polish lads, Sylla, Polter, Chery. Wage bill has been cut while with the exception of Austin the quality has been maintained or improved in the case of Smithies replacing Green. Also while the manager's under his reign haven't set the world on fire they have at least been managers willing to play youth and we've benefited from that as a club.
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 16:53 - Oct 29 with 1513 viewsTGRRRSSS

The problems seems to me formation and tactics and playing people in the wrong positions. I like the lok of it and there is a nucleaus there a better manager and coach would get us organised and effective and I can see in Wasington a player who could easily be an Austin for example.

JFH is failing to make the best of what he has which isnt that bad at all actually, not runaway 5-0 winners weekly but far better than the mess he has mostly made of it.
In short JFH shortcomings are looking so bad people are blaming players who have done well elsewhere and on some occasions have done well for us.

Wasington isn't a winger and is pilloried because he's being played out of position then people holler him out not the idiot who picked him in the wrong position.

I want JFH to succeed at QPR of course I do but evidence is mounting he wont do so as he doesn't have the wherewithal we all thought he did, his Burton success was increasingly looking like simply riding the coat tails of the work of others.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 7:44]
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 17:35 - Oct 29 with 1471 viewsLblock

Sorry for the late comeback.......... I was off at my local BNP area meeting and stopped off on the way home to pick up my KKK costume for the Halloween party tonight and the dry cleaner was an Asian so obviously I had to beat the living daylights out of him.

Anyway.... Les confirmed in an interview this summer that him and ODH "go way back"; to me that says "we're mates". Just like Benny is / was his mate, just like plenty of people are his mates.
Stir the pot all you like - some people this day and age will always look for a race angle and then call for a river ducking or burning at the stake. I find it sad but such is society these days with too many people pussy footing around and always worrying what people may think is inferred.

Here's one for you --- Paul Furlong. One of the nicest, most down to earth and sensible fellas in the Professional football game I've ever had a beer and a chat with. I'm glad he's at our club and once he gets all his badges and some experience I think he'd make a great Manager for us.
I will of course make up a "childish nickname" for him and hound him out of the club as I am, after all, no more than a thick Chelscum racist thug.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 17:58 - Oct 29 with 1433 viewsRangersw12

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 17:35 - Oct 29 by Lblock

Sorry for the late comeback.......... I was off at my local BNP area meeting and stopped off on the way home to pick up my KKK costume for the Halloween party tonight and the dry cleaner was an Asian so obviously I had to beat the living daylights out of him.

Anyway.... Les confirmed in an interview this summer that him and ODH "go way back"; to me that says "we're mates". Just like Benny is / was his mate, just like plenty of people are his mates.
Stir the pot all you like - some people this day and age will always look for a race angle and then call for a river ducking or burning at the stake. I find it sad but such is society these days with too many people pussy footing around and always worrying what people may think is inferred.

Here's one for you --- Paul Furlong. One of the nicest, most down to earth and sensible fellas in the Professional football game I've ever had a beer and a chat with. I'm glad he's at our club and once he gets all his badges and some experience I think he'd make a great Manager for us.
I will of course make up a "childish nickname" for him and hound him out of the club as I am, after all, no more than a thick Chelscum racist thug.

Do you have any scouse blood in you by any chance ?

As for Furlong I thought the under 18's were doing poor and getting hammered most weeks
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 18:01]
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 18:48 - Oct 29 with 1385 viewsHunterhoop

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 17:35 - Oct 29 by Lblock

Thanks, LBlock. That's the sort of evidence I was meaning. If that's the reason why you keep saying Les and JFH are mates, that's fine. It would have been much easier to just explain that earlier and post a link to the article so everyone can see/understand your point. Instead, you're rather courted in the insinuation rather than dispelled it sensibly.

And Paul Furlong is a legend! Love the man. I await the day he leads us to European glory!
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 19:20 - Oct 29 with 1344 viewsQPR_John

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 18:48 - Oct 29 by Hunterhoop

Thanks, LBlock. That's the sort of evidence I was meaning. If that's the reason why you keep saying Les and JFH are mates, that's fine. It would have been much easier to just explain that earlier and post a link to the article so everyone can see/understand your point. Instead, you're rather courted in the insinuation rather than dispelled it sensibly.

And Paul Furlong is a legend! Love the man. I await the day he leads us to European glory!

It might also have been better to have asked for evidence without assuming there was a racist overtone if none forthcoming
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 19:20]
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 20:13 - Oct 29 with 1263 viewsloftboy

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 14:34 - Oct 29 by DannytheR

You don't half draw a lot of attention to yourself for someone who doesn't give a shit.

And you do seem to be a bit of a racist.

[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 14:38]

Well.if.you ever met L block then you would know different.Hes must a normal bloke who doesn't like the manager, do you reckon he would be calling him ODH if he was white? Of course he would,playing the race card when its not there to be played is pure bollocks.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:21 - Oct 29 with 1248 viewsDannytheR

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 20:13 - Oct 29 by loftboy

Well.if.you ever met L block then you would know different.Hes must a normal bloke who doesn't like the manager, do you reckon he would be calling him ODH if he was white? Of course he would,playing the race card when its not there to be played is pure bollocks.

[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 20:21]
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:36 - Oct 29 with 1206 viewsloftboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:21 - Oct 29 by DannytheR

[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 20:21]

Nope,lost me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 20:49 - Oct 29 with 1184 viewsW13R

Why don't people just push the ignore button it they don't agree with other posters rather than slinging the R-bomb at a whim especially when they don't even know the accused person in the flesh?
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 22:48 - Oct 29 with 1047 viewsAntti_Heinola

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 09:34 - Oct 29 by stevec

No point my adding to any of the above, all been said perfectly.

Never imagined it coming to this but I won't be visiting LR until JFH has gone and then when there's some light at the end of the tunnel. Feeling bad about it but enough is enough, this sh it ruins my day.

Enjoy your day out v Norwich, as someone said on here, or words to that effect, it's great apart from the 90 minutes in the middle.

Do you think you could leave off coming on here as well until he's gone?
Would make me feel a lot better at least.

Bare bones.

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 00:17 - Oct 30 with 957 viewsPunteR

I wanted to keep Ramsey till the end of the season but loads on here wanted him gone. Well, here we are a year later, whats changed.. any improvements?
We cant keep hounding managers out.
I'm not saying JFH is the messiah or that Ramsey was, but half a season is not a reasonable time frame to judge a young manager imo.
Lblock used the construction v football business analogy on another thread . Well to use that same analogy.- We are still work in progress. JFH is just one part of the whole project. We are all part of it, whether we like it or not.
Fans are literally fighting amongst themselves because of JFH. What has happened to the fan base?
We've had a lot of highs in the last 5 years, more so than a lot of clubs . 10/11 season, Wembley. But our expectations have gone through the roof. Imo Fernandes has mismanaged our expectations. What were are seeing now is the result of Fernandes mismanagement and broken promises.
I do think the club are doing things right now but we are now getting the brunt of ill feeling amongst fans because of our previous. Fernandes has made a rod for his own back.
I think we will change the manager, every club does, but hopefully we have the minerals to ride this season out. I think we will be a better club for it.
Having said all that ,we were properly rubbish against Brentford. Highlight for me was a cheeky Nandos after the game.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

(No subject) (n/t) on 01:04 - Oct 30 with 890 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:36 - Oct 29 by loftboy

Nope,lost me.

He's calling you a Pink Lady. Took me hours to research that
Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 01:43 - Oct 30 with 903 viewsPunteR

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 00:17 - Oct 30 by PunteR

I wanted to keep Ramsey till the end of the season but loads on here wanted him gone. Well, here we are a year later, whats changed.. any improvements?
We cant keep hounding managers out.
I'm not saying JFH is the messiah or that Ramsey was, but half a season is not a reasonable time frame to judge a young manager imo.
Lblock used the construction v football business analogy on another thread . Well to use that same analogy.- We are still work in progress. JFH is just one part of the whole project. We are all part of it, whether we like it or not.
Fans are literally fighting amongst themselves because of JFH. What has happened to the fan base?
We've had a lot of highs in the last 5 years, more so than a lot of clubs . 10/11 season, Wembley. But our expectations have gone through the roof. Imo Fernandes has mismanaged our expectations. What were are seeing now is the result of Fernandes mismanagement and broken promises.
I do think the club are doing things right now but we are now getting the brunt of ill feeling amongst fans because of our previous. Fernandes has made a rod for his own back.
I think we will change the manager, every club does, but hopefully we have the minerals to ride this season out. I think we will be a better club for it.
Having said all that ,we were properly rubbish against Brentford. Highlight for me was a cheeky Nandos after the game.

Just going back on the fighting between Q and R blocks. Maybe the division and animosity between the two areas came about because of the fence. i dunno. I would keep the fence down. It will sort itself out.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 05:47 - Oct 30 with 872 viewsFredManRave

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 22:48 - Oct 29 by Antti_Heinola

Do you think you could leave off coming on here as well until he's gone?
Would make me feel a lot better at least.

Come on Antti. This excellent forum is for ALL QPR fans. If you don't want to read a particular fans posts then fair enough, that's your choice, but put them on ignore, don't ask them not to post.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Congratulations to ODH on a tough achievement on 16:30 - Oct 30 with 749 viewsBrightonhoop

Again, wasn't going to post for a while because its all a bit depressing. Then now and always though, however grim it gets.
Calling out L Block as racist? Get a grip. ffs. Yes he bangs on a bit, dont we all? But if you're reading between the lines and see flying pigs get yer head fixed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024