Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has any player signed for us more than twice? 01:33 - Feb 2 with 7910 viewsVancouverHoop

Jamie Mackie has – and others I'm sure – signed twice, but has any player been signed three or more times?
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 02:08 - Feb 2 with 6692 viewsisawqpratwcity

Can't think of three times just as a player, but Gerry Francis has four signings with us.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 02:11 - Feb 2 with 6691 viewsTrom

Gallen was twice - Didn't he play for Huddersfield for a while? Remember his first game back being special.
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 02:11 - Feb 2 with 6691 viewsBucksRanger

Mark Lazarus.
1960-61 then briefly sold to Wolves
signed again 1962-64 then sold to Brentford
back with us again 1966-67 and, of course, scored the Wembley winner.

QPR made a profit on each transfer too.
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 02:44 - Feb 2 with 6670 viewsVancouverHoop

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 02:08 - Feb 2 by isawqpratwcity

Can't think of three times just as a player, but Gerry Francis has four signings with us.

Ah thanks for that. 2+2 ups the pub-quiz stakes a bit!

And Mark Lazarus, of course! Cheers.
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 03:12 - Feb 2 with 6660 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Clive Allen twice, 78-80 49apps 32goals. 81-84 87 apps 40 goals.
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 06:28 - Feb 2 with 6578 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fool me once, shame on you etc etc
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 06:48 - Feb 2 with 6559 viewsisawqpratwcity

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 06:28 - Feb 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Fool me once, shame on you etc etc

What, have we re-signed SWP?

Here's Mark Lazarus' Wiki page - it's a bloody interesting read, including before and after his football career!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Lazarus

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 07:12 - Feb 2 with 6527 viewsraskolnikov

Martyn Busby
Login to get fewer ads

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 07:26 - Feb 2 with 6506 viewsozexile

Did steve wicks have two stints with us?
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 07:26 - Feb 2 with 6504 viewssexton

Steve Wicks, Ray Wilkins both twice
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 7:30]
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 08:28 - Feb 2 with 6425 viewsdaveB

Danny Shittu and Lee Cook had 2 spells with us
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 08:35 - Feb 2 with 6405 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 02:11 - Feb 2 by BucksRanger

Mark Lazarus.
1960-61 then briefly sold to Wolves
signed again 1962-64 then sold to Brentford
back with us again 1966-67 and, of course, scored the Wembley winner.

QPR made a profit on each transfer too.

A profit on a player. What is this profit you talk of
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 08:38 - Feb 2 with 6399 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ron Springett twice.

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 09:14 - Feb 2 with 6351 viewstoboboly

Nigel Quashie
Does Michael Mancienne count with his loans?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 09:15 - Feb 2 with 6345 viewsVish

Furlong ?
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 09:37 - Feb 2 with 6311 viewsShotKneesHoop

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 08:35 - Feb 2 by BlueandWhiteRiot

A profit on a player. What is this profit you talk of

And look at Mark's scoring rate - just under a goal every two games. What a personality.

I remember the start of every game at Loftus Road in the sixties, standing behind the first crash barrier on the half way line on South Africa Road terrace with Mark walking towards the touchline - arms held aloft to acknowledge the crowd chanting his name -that alone was worth the entrance money of three bob - let alone the free flowing football that followed.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 09:45 - Feb 2 with 6294 viewsToast_R

Richard Langley another..

If we're talking loans included aswell
Lee Camp twice
Lee Cook 3 times
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 10:01 - Feb 2 with 6264 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Barton....well it felt like that!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 14:30 - Feb 2 with 6143 viewsNorthernr

Tommy Williams had three separate loans. Paul Furlong was here as a youth, then had a loan spell, then the permanent spell.
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 14:33 - Feb 2 with 6137 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 14:30 - Feb 2 by Northernr

Tommy Williams had three separate loans. Paul Furlong was here as a youth, then had a loan spell, then the permanent spell.

I can't read or hear his name without shouting 'SQUARE IT' to myself .
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 14:59 - Feb 2 with 6113 viewsElHoop

Was Crouch a twicer?
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 15:58 - Feb 2 with 6057 viewsTearsofrage

The late Clive Clarke -villain in 1967 with WBA, hero in 1969 back with us
Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 16:31 - Feb 2 with 6027 viewsisawqpratwcity

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 15:58 - Feb 2 by Tearsofrage

The late Clive Clarke -villain in 1967 with WBA, hero in 1969 back with us

Nice one.

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 16:48 - Feb 2 with 6005 viewswombat

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 14:33 - Feb 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

I can't read or hear his name without shouting 'SQUARE IT' to myself .

if i can work out how to ill post up a certain tommy williams reponse to that fateful moment , lets say i was bugging him on twitter asking him the very same question and got a very long responce from him

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Has any player signed for us more than twice? on 17:42 - Feb 2 with 5945 viewsbosh67

Adel was 2 loans and a buy. So technically he joined us 3 times.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024