Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Washington 13:17 - Jan 5 with 44521 viewsTheBlob

Mentioned him a couple of times and not surprised we've looked at him.Heard rumours couple of years back from some non league contacts,bit steep at £2m though?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/05/darragh-macanthony-sheds-further-light-on-p

[Post edited 5 Jan 2016 13:27]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Conor Washington on 18:31 - Jan 19 with 3738 viewsHantsR

Conor Washington on 17:31 - Jan 19 by chris1969

Have we just signed the most in form striker in English football?

Mississippi gave Missouri a New Jersey, so what did Delaware?

I don't know, Alaska

Think I've heard this before somewhere?

Conor Washington (n/t) on 19:23 - Jan 19 with 3547 viewsichbinnaughty

[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 20:07]
Conor Washington on 19:39 - Jan 19 with 3492 viewschris1969

Conor Washington on 18:31 - Jan 19 by HantsR

Think I've heard this before somewhere?

Damn Fransico knew I should have read the previous 182 puns....spackman 😡
Conor Washington on 22:16 - Jan 19 with 3231 views1BobbyHazell

Conor Washington on 14:47 - Jan 19 by aston_hoop

Its official, 3.5 year deal

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/conor-washington-qpr-jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-p

Cracking news, welcome Conor.

Bit of a dodgy picture though, looks like his 96 year old Nantucket.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 22:40]
Conor Washington on 22:36 - Jan 19 with 3166 viewsGloryHunter

Conor Washington on 22:16 - Jan 19 by 1BobbyHazell

Cracking news, welcome Conor.

Bit of a dodgy picture though, looks like his 96 year old Nantucket.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 22:40]

Looks like an Estate Agent.
Conor Washington on 23:14 - Jan 19 with 3081 viewsTrom

Pleased with this. Looks to be an out and out replacement for Charlie. Obviously he's not at that level yet and I'm sure we can coach it out of him. But looks good has a nice touch and a good age. The only worry I have is that I've not seen us actually develop a player since......I can't actually remember.

What I want to see is player improving rather than being signed and then played a couple of times before being discarded. The club talks about moving forward but the actions don't say they have to me.

I have hope in JFHB in reversing this. At some time we have to right?
Conor Washington on 23:49 - Jan 19 with 3035 viewsRangersw12

Conor Washington on 23:14 - Jan 19 by Trom

Pleased with this. Looks to be an out and out replacement for Charlie. Obviously he's not at that level yet and I'm sure we can coach it out of him. But looks good has a nice touch and a good age. The only worry I have is that I've not seen us actually develop a player since......I can't actually remember.

What I want to see is player improving rather than being signed and then played a couple of times before being discarded. The club talks about moving forward but the actions don't say they have to me.

I have hope in JFHB in reversing this. At some time we have to right?

I think Austin improved a hell of a lot in the 3 years he was with us

But agree it's few and far between and something we really need to get right

Really glad with this signing 18 months ago we would ofgone for Adeyboyur or some mercenary like that
Conor Washington on 00:30 - Jan 20 with 3003 viewstimcocking

Hmmm. Don't know him, can't really comment.

Playing for St Ives originally, is he a Cornish lad? My Dad's born in St Ives. I've played against them before. They named 'Cocking Court' in St Ives after my family dontcha know. There's a few Cockings listed on the lifeboat and war memorials in St Ives. To anybody who hasn't been there, I shouldn't think there will be many nicer little towns on the planet, truly spectacular. I digress somewhat...

I'm really pleased it was a nice and quick and quiet signing, and, yes, much better than signing somebody like Adebayor, but I can't help but worry they're just hoping for another Charlie or Jamie Vardy because he's come from non league. Most players are non league because they aren't good enough. 1 goal in his first professional season, not amazing. Oh well, at least we now have more than one striker in the squad. Fingers crossed. Asking a lot to presume a non league player will match those guys though. 64 in 60 games for St Ives, but that's literally playing against the likes of us.

Fingers crossed, never seen him.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 0:44]
Login to get fewer ads

Conor Washington on 01:07 - Jan 20 with 2973 viewskensalriser

These puns are starting to get on my Van Wyck.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Conor Washington on 04:50 - Jan 20 with 2905 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm getting fed up with this. How do we even know that's a Rangers' shirt?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Conor Washington on 07:20 - Jan 20 with 2835 viewsPommyhoop

Yep looks like an old Pompy one.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Conor Washington on 07:25 - Jan 20 with 2826 viewsFDC

Conor Washington on 07:40 - Jan 20 with 2793 viewsisawqpratwcity

Conor Washington on 07:25 - Jan 20 by FDC

Close, but no cigar.

Conor Washington on 09:34 - Jan 20 with 2684 viewsTheBlob

Conor Washington on 00:30 - Jan 20 by timcocking

Playing for St Ives originally, is he a Cornish lad? My Dad's born in St Ives. I've played against them before. They named 'Cocking Court' in St Ives after my family dontcha know. There's a few Cockings listed on the lifeboat and war memorials in St Ives. To anybody who hasn't been there, I shouldn't think there will be many nicer little towns on the planet, truly spectacular. I digress somewhat...

I'm really pleased it was a nice and quick and quiet signing, and, yes, much better than signing somebody like Adebayor, but I can't help but worry they're just hoping for another Charlie or Jamie Vardy because he's come from non league. Most players are non league because they aren't good enough. 1 goal in his first professional season, not amazing. Oh well, at least we now have more than one striker in the squad. Fingers crossed. Asking a lot to presume a non league player will match those guys though. 64 in 60 games for St Ives, but that's literally playing against the likes of us.

That's the St. Ives in Cambridgeshire mate.
Good set of teeth the lad has,a real mass of chew sets.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Conor Washington on 09:42 - Jan 20 with 2659 viewsDiscodroids

Having weighed the evidence at hand and exhaustively filtered the data , I am pleased to announce that I have no issues with this signing.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 9:42]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Conor Washington on 09:46 - Jan 20 with 2643 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Welcome

So we gonna call him 'George' or 'Denzil'?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Conor Washington on 09:50 - Jan 20 with 2631 viewsisawqpratwcity

Conor Washington on 09:46 - Jan 20 by Metallica_Hoop

Welcome

So we gonna call him 'George' or 'Denzil'?

DC

Conor Washington on 12:38 - Jan 20 with 2491 viewssimmo

http://www.skysports.com/iframe/widget/video/k0OWphMDE6Suzl9Bx3xF8tDG7HMgiIdZ#oo

Some lovely ones here.. A few things I like about those goals. Firstly a lot seem to be hit with real power but with not much backlift. He barely shapes to shoot but the ball flies towards goal, catches a lot of keepers out quite early.

Secondly, he is quick to appreciate when he gets quality service. A few of those goals are put on a plate for him with direct balls from deep and he acknowledges them as he should, looks a team player.

I can see him absolutely loving players like Faurlin that can find him on the counter.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Conor Washington on 12:48 - Jan 20 with 2450 viewsPommyhoop

That pic makes me think of Paul Goddard. Is Conor in the Boys Brigade by any chance?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Conor Washington on 13:04 - Jan 20 with 2401 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes St Ives has one of the best beaches you will see anywhere.
Conor Washington on 13:15 - Jan 20 with 2358 viewsaston_hoop

I believe its the St. Ives in Cambridgeshire. Not a patch on the Cornish St. Ives!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Conor Washington on 14:20 - Jan 20 with 2244 viewsHunterhoop

Conor Washington on 09:42 - Jan 20 by Discodroids

Having weighed the evidence at hand and exhaustively filtered the data , I am pleased to announce that I have no issues with this signing.

A relief for us all.....

Conor Washington on 14:30 - Jan 20 with 2215 viewspeejaybee

Conor Washington on 09:42 - Jan 20 by Discodroids

I cant believe that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Conor Washington on 14:56 - Jan 20 with 2181 viewsDiscodroids

Thank you Hunterhoop and peejay.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Conor Washington on 16:24 - Jan 20 with 2106 viewspeejaybee

Conor Washington on 14:56 - Jan 20 by Discodroids

Thank you Hunterhoop and peejay.

No problem.Have tomorrow off.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024