Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats 15:24 - Oct 31 with 10095 viewsNorthernr

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 17:53 - Oct 31 with 2513 viewsDejR_vu

FFS, the board are a danger to themselves.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:13 - Oct 31 with 2485 viewsGloucs_R

Could this just be a ploy so we give Ramsey more time and support?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:27 - Oct 31 with 2451 viewsbaz_qpr

Sherwood has a £2m pay off which is forfeited if he takes another job or speaks out in 12 months. So he would be very very expensive
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:36 - Oct 31 with 2425 viewsDejR_vu

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:27 - Oct 31 by baz_qpr

Sherwood has a £2m pay off which is forfeited if he takes another job or speaks out in 12 months. So he would be very very expensive

Thank God for that.

£2m, nice work if you can get it.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:36 - Oct 31 with 2425 viewsparker64

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:27 - Oct 31 by baz_qpr

That's what seems to happen these days which is why you see alot of managers taking a break between jobs. Money for old rope. Maybe the board will buy out his forfeit (only kidding)
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:41 - Oct 31 with 2403 viewseccles

forget the life jackets and masks, if this happens I'll be looing towards the ejector seat.
That'll be it for me. This clubs hard enough to support at the best of times. Might just give me the excuse to give it a rest for a while.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:44 - Oct 31 with 2392 viewseasthertsr

Just fu*king nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:45 - Oct 31 with 2388 viewsCHUBBS

Yeah he's laughing all the way to the bank mwhaaaaaaaaa
Login to get fewer ads

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 19:07 - Oct 31 with 2311 viewsWeaverQPR

Fck tactics Tim we need to stick with comedy Chris. After last night's brain wave of having your lone forward taking long throws I'm intrigued as to what's coming next, Greeno taking corners perhaps

@WeavQPR

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 2280 viewsjohncharles

Thanks baz, that's probably put the mochas on the deal. I feel better now.

Although in the back of my mind a little voice says Tony is just stupid enough to do it.

Strong and stable my arse.

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 13:35 - Nov 1 with 2065 viewsAddinall

A rumour is floated by a well known upstanding figure in the game.We rush to attack,again,Ramsey and the board.Some threaten to cease supporting the club! We are supposed to be SUPPORTERS.I dread to think how you would have coped when we were a recognised and fairly stable fixture in the third division in the fifties.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 13:39 - Nov 1 with 2052 viewsDevonWhite

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 13:35 - Nov 1 by Addinall

A rumour is floated by a well known upstanding figure in the game.We rush to attack,again,Ramsey and the board.Some threaten to cease supporting the club! We are supposed to be SUPPORTERS.I dread to think how you would have coped when we were a recognised and fairly stable fixture in the third division in the fifties.

You're missing the point if you think the division we're in is the issue.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 13:45 - Nov 1 with 2030 viewsAddinall

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 13:39 - Nov 1 by DevonWhite

You're missing the point if you think the division we're in is the issue.

The issue is SUPPORT>
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 13:54 - Nov 1 with 2003 viewsDevonWhite

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 13:45 - Nov 1 by Addinall

The issue is SUPPORT>

What constitutes support in your opinion?
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:00 - Nov 1 with 1980 viewsWeaverQPR

Sitting there silently while out of his depth manager steers you toward the trapdoor.

@WeavQPR

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:07 - Nov 1 with 1852 viewsAntti_Heinola

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:24 - Oct 31 by raskolnikov

Radical idea, I know, but how about a long list, interviews, a shortlist, second interview, select and appoint. You know, like with every other job in any other field out there.

Like Brentford did with the manager they meticulously researched for months then sacked after about 6 weeks you mean?
This interview guff is way, way, way overrated.

Bare bones.

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:13 - Nov 1 with 1826 viewsAddinall

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 13:54 - Nov 1 by DevonWhite

What constitutes support in your opinion?

1.Support the players on the pitch at all times.

2.If you criticise ensure it is constructive.

The Rangers have been my team since the 1940's.I cannot remember any time when the criticism has remotely approached the vitriolic abuse that appears on this site with depressing regularity.

Given the current situation there is no way that continued baying for the managers head will achieve anything positive.Even the mention(rumour) of a replacement leads to the nonsense I have mentioned above.

A little more Come On You R's and a lot less barracking would help.I appreciate my generation sees(saw) things differently to its successors but if you can't back your club why bother?
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 17:06 - Nov 1 with 1681 viewsDevonWhite

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:13 - Nov 1 by Addinall

The Rangers have been my team since the 1940's.I cannot remember any time when the criticism has remotely approached the vitriolic abuse that appears on this site with depressing regularity.

Given the current situation there is no way that continued baying for the managers head will achieve anything positive.Even the mention(rumour) of a replacement leads to the nonsense I have mentioned above.

A little more Come On You R's and a lot less barracking would help.I appreciate my generation sees(saw) things differently to its successors but if you can't back your club why bother?

Agree with all of that. I think you misunderstood what I meant. I'm arguing against booing and replacing the manager. The vitriol aimed at Ramsey is disgusting.

My original point was that if this vitriol and short termism leads to Fernandes firing Ramsey and appointing Sherwood then I don't think I want to keep going home and away anymore. The club is becoming increasingly unrecognisable from the one I've loved since I was a kid. Neil_SI has previously articulated this feeling more eloquently than I'm able to.

I'd rather be a stable, well-run Championship or even League One club than be what we've become under Fernandes, even if that means forgoing Premier League football.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 17:13 - Nov 1 with 1663 viewsTacticalR

We are sorry passengers are experiencing some turbulence on this flight. We are trying to change pilots in mid-air and that is a very delicate manoeuvre. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.

Air hostess clique

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 17:28 - Nov 1 with 1630 viewsCiderwithRsie

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:13 - Nov 1 by Addinall

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 23:32 - Nov 1 with 1456 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Yeah, get him in.
Tony needs the publicity. We must have been out of the headlines for days now......!
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 23:46 - Nov 1 with 1441 viewsWilloW4

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 18:44 - Oct 31 by easthertsr

Just fu*king nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you spelt that correctly ?.. Yawn.!!
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 02:48 - Nov 2 with 1403 viewsFredManRave

So as at time of going to press (post) of the 150 votes cast 67, as in 45%, have voted that they would be happy with Tim Sherwood as QPR manager.

http://the72.co.uk/39024/qpr-line-up-sacked-prem-boss-to-replace-ramsey/?

What exactly does that mean? Is it similar to what happened with the Labour/Corbyn vote? Has Blob spent most of the evening multivoting? Or is this a realistic and genuine response from fans and an example as to where 45% feel where we are or more to the point feel what we need based on our present situation.

Answers on a post...
[Post edited 2 Nov 2015 2:48]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 08:22 - Nov 2 with 1287 viewssimmo

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:07 - Nov 1 by Antti_Heinola

Like Brentford did with the manager they meticulously researched for months then sacked after about 6 weeks you mean?

Yes but during the process, Mark Devlin did actually get a negative referral that if adhered to, would have highlighted the issues the manager inevitably got sacked for. Devlin said that he dismissed negatives as they didn't align to his own beliefs, something he said he won't do again.

A proper process is fine, as long as it's done properly. That being said people turn up and it just clicks even when you don't expect it. Look at Bilic.

Also, RE Sherwood. I am not sure I'd bother with many more games if this happened. Let's just hope it's pure conjecture by a lazy media.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2015 8:23]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 08:28 - Nov 2 with 1276 viewsElHoop

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:07 - Nov 1 by Antti_Heinola

Yeah let's stick to the tried and trusted eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024