Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LEGO 09:03 - Mar 4 with 2428 viewsexiled_dictator

i make no apologies for being a 40 year old child.
i was brought up with lego, and spent many a happy hour constructing and demolishing sets as well as having pieces removed from various orifices.
and then, just before christmas, i saw that a new collection of speed champions was being launched. they included ferrari laferrari, mclaren p1 and porsche 918 spyder.
well yesterday, the complete set arrived and i felt like a kid at christmas all over again.
obviously, they were opened, the instructions immediately binned and all mixed up so there was no chance the models could be finished as lego intended.
nah, they were completed with military precision and just look the dogs.
so happy to be a man with a child at heart.
i don't care if you cannot understand, i love them.

http://www.lego.com/en-us/speedchampions/products

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

LEGO on 09:08 - Mar 4 with 2407 viewsDorse

Lego Star Wars for me, Ex. Mini Dorse is seven and a Star Wars fanatic. We spent hours building the Lego Death Star together and it is absolutely brilliant. I also apologise for nothing.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LEGO on 09:08 - Mar 4 with 2407 viewskingsburyR

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

LEGO on 09:12 - Mar 4 with 2406 viewsDWQPR

Having a young son whilst in my 40's has opened up my youth to the world of Lego and Airfix and I love it! It will be my 50th next year and this is what I intend to ask for

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

LEGO on 09:41 - Mar 4 with 2380 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

LEGO on 09:49 - Mar 4 with 2363 viewsQPunkR

LEGO on 09:41 - Mar 4 by SimonJames

I can see my seat from here!

QPR - "shit but local"

LEGO on 10:06 - Mar 4 with 2336 viewshopphoops

I spent Christmas building Fallingwater - brilliant! All the storeys of the house slide in and out.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

LEGO on 10:09 - Mar 4 with 2329 viewsdaveB

best thing about having a kid is the lego sets, got him some Star Wars and Batman ones for Christmas and a Ghostbusters car, so much fun.

My wfie got me a Lego calender for christmas so I get to rebuild it every month, I know I am sad
LEGO on 10:12 - Mar 4 with 2325 viewsCFW

Spent boxing day making a cinderella castle for my granddaughter - fantastic stuff
Login to get fewer ads

LEGO on 10:32 - Mar 4 with 2295 viewsisawqpratwcity

Never understood those Lego sets where you build 'something'...ffs, buy a jig-saw puzzle.

Building blocks are for letting your imagination go.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

LEGO on 10:32 - Mar 4 with 2294 viewsHantsR

Got the LEGO train set c/w points, lights, engines etc. but dismayed to find it's not compatible with current LEGO train set spec. Anyway, grandson likes what we've got - would like the instructions though, I'm sure I put them all together in a folder once.

I liked Falling Water and LR stadium in earlier posts - well done!
LEGO on 10:48 - Mar 4 with 2276 viewsW7Ranger

My 10 year old boys love Lego AND Star Wars!!

So, several Tie Fighters, AT-AT's, Millennium Falcon, Star Destroyer, Ewok Village, various other ships I forget the name of now, plus shed loads of characters!! We're running out of room for everything so have to put buying any more Lego on hold unfortunately! But they love building it and playing with it!

Very fcking expensive tho!!
LEGO on 10:53 - Mar 4 with 2271 viewstinhead

i have the mini Millenium Falcon which was is just superb!

The lego mini figures are the perfect scale for it as well.

Puny God!

LEGO on 12:12 - Mar 4 with 2203 viewsPommyhoop

Lego is a right b'stard if you put all your weight bare foot on a chunk of it when you are carrying a hot cup of tea.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

LEGO on 12:55 - Mar 4 with 2146 viewsBrianMcCarthy

LEGO on 10:32 - Mar 4 by isawqpratwcity

Never understood those Lego sets where you build 'something'...ffs, buy a jig-saw puzzle.

Building blocks are for letting your imagination go.

I agree. I come from a time when there was no box sets. You just amassed as many pieces as possible, because Christ knows what you'd build next. Or even what you'd built last!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

LEGO on 13:03 - Mar 4 with 2129 viewsPommyhoop

LEGO on 12:55 - Mar 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I agree. I come from a time when there was no box sets. You just amassed as many pieces as possible, because Christ knows what you'd build next. Or even what you'd built last!

Remember as a kid when you were allowed to bring in toys and games on the last day of term.
Only the weirdo's brought in Lego.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

LEGO on 13:04 - Mar 4 with 2131 viewsMatch82

I have an unhealthy obsession with lego. Luckily it's something my wife shares. For our wedding, instead of writing placemats for the tables we made a little lego minifigures designed to look like each of our guests.
LEGO on 13:23 - Mar 4 with 2105 viewsdannyblue

I love lego. I've kept all mine from being a kid, and once I started earning treated myself to the odd snowspeeder or X-wing. Thing is, I've had a beautiful wonderful baby daughter before Xmas. I just hope I can convince her to like Rangers and lego and it won't all be Frozen and One Direction, or whatever the 2020 equivalent will be.
LEGO on 13:25 - Mar 4 with 2099 viewsCanadaRanger

LEGO on 09:49 - Mar 4 by QPunkR

I can see my seat from here!

Yes. the leg room looks about right!...
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 13:27]
LEGO on 15:56 - Mar 4 with 2012 viewslondonscottish

LEGO on 09:41 - Mar 4 by SimonJames

Authentic plastic pitch

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

LEGO on 16:15 - Mar 4 with 1993 viewswombat

LEGO on 15:56 - Mar 4 by londonscottish

Authentic plastic pitch

thing is if you get a SWP lego figure is actually lifesize so fits perfectly on that pitch

Poll: which is your favouite foot

LEGO on 16:37 - Mar 4 with 1970 viewsW7Ranger

LEGO on 13:23 - Mar 4 by dannyblue

I love lego. I've kept all mine from being a kid, and once I started earning treated myself to the odd snowspeeder or X-wing. Thing is, I've had a beautiful wonderful baby daughter before Xmas. I just hope I can convince her to like Rangers and lego and it won't all be Frozen and One Direction, or whatever the 2020 equivalent will be.

2 X-Wing fighters as well!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024