Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's been our best ever loan player? 14:31 - Nov 16 with 971 viewsBFC_Tim

I would say Joe Hart just because had he have not come in to the side when he did, I doubt if we'd have achieved the Perfect 10 and that was pivotal to what happened since. So I'll go with Hart (maybe it should be a player we didn't go on to sign to make it more interesting!).

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Who's been our best ever loan player? on 15:38 - Nov 16 with 955 viewsOld_Laytonian

Jason Kearton
Who's been our best ever loan player? on 16:34 - Nov 16 with 934 viewsThaliasdad

Nemeth
Who's been our best ever loan player? on 17:23 - Nov 16 with 921 viewsWizaard

Charlie Adam from those who subsequently signed.

Seamus Coleman was instrumental in our run to the Premier League, adding real quality to the defence and going forward.
Who's been our best ever loan player? on 17:52 - Nov 16 with 914 viewscatinstalbans

Who's been our best ever loan player? on 17:23 - Nov 16 by Wizaard

Charlie Adam from those who subsequently signed.

Seamus Coleman was instrumental in our run to the Premier League, adding real quality to the defence and going forward.

DJ Campbell. Both loan spells were extremely successful.
Who's been our best ever loan player? on 19:45 - Nov 16 with 884 viewsWizaard

But we did sign him eventually.
Who's been our best ever loan player? on 07:36 - Nov 17 with 842 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Alan Mayes had a great loan in the 80's getting a hat-rick in one game and goals in others too.

Best debut: Nigel Walker - hat-trick. His parent club were probably as surprised as us!
Who's been our best ever loan player? on 13:00 - Nov 17 with 828 viewsGrayth

Not including those we signed it has to be Seamus. Special mentions to Hart and Dobbie in his second spell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024