Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower Loft Supporters Group 08:12 - Sep 24 with 5123 viewsSussexR

What do all Lower Loft Season Ticket Holders & Members (and other supporters) think about setting up a Lower Loft Supporters Group?

Over the last few days my mood swings from giving up and walking way to fighting them on the beaches. Well this morning I've landed on the beach and I want to do something constructive, rather than just whine about a situation over which, up to now, we've had zero control. Well if we got a Lower Loft Supporters Group in place, open to all Season Ticket holders and Members who occasionally sit there, we could discuss the issues with the club from a position of strength rather than the current situation of weakness with the club picking off individuals.

Personally I think that the Family Stand is here to stay, no matter what we think of it. Its gone too far for the club to move it. So we need to find a way of making the club listen to our collective voice and remove the draconian rules that they implement from time to time. we can only do that as a combined force.

What does everyone think? Comments welcome from all supporters not just LL people.

Let me know your thoughts (is there a PM system on this board?), indicating whether you sit in the LL or not.

I would be happy to co-ordinate things if enough people support the idea.
Lower Loft Supporters Group on 18:56 - Sep 25 with 1055 viewsstevenagehoop

Somebody on fantasy island website saying that club have contacted those that have complained saying for time being things staying as they are - anybody here able to confirm this - also saying lower loft being invited in for a meeting to discuss.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Lower Loft Supporters Group on 20:11 - Sep 25 with 1016 viewsLowerloftLad

I'm in had a great seat that I had to give up 3 seasons ago now i sit in the x block but the first season back in the prem we were just starting to get a good atmosphere going then they cleared us all out now when the away team attacks the lost the just get some kids jumping up going ohh look here comes Gerard' and his gang to score again

First year in the prem there was booing and hissing we even tried killing bale at one point but it did shake up the big teams who really didnt like it
[Post edited 25 Sep 2014 20:15]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Lower Loft Supporters Group on 22:28 - Sep 25 with 960 viewsdaveB

Lower Loft Supporters Group on 18:56 - Sep 25 by stevenagehoop

Somebody on fantasy island website saying that club have contacted those that have complained saying for time being things staying as they are - anybody here able to confirm this - also saying lower loft being invited in for a meeting to discuss.

got an email from them saying a letter was in the post but that sounds likely
Lower Loft Supporters Group on 23:46 - Sep 25 with 940 viewsSussexR

I'm told that a letter is coming and that a number of LL fans will be invited for a meeting.
IMHO our only strength is in numbers and I'm very inclined to try and encourage all LL fans to form a Lower Loft Supporters Group.

We will be stronger together. I'm sick of petty and pointless rules which affect my match day being implemented without consultation. Last Saturday was a complete joke.
Lower Loft Supporters Group on 23:59 - Sep 25 with 937 viewsSussexR

I have a cunning plan to try and form a Lower Loft Supporters Group. I won't be able to do it on my own, and I am not putting myself forward as any form of Stalinist Leader. I'll happily let others lead any group that we can get together if they wish. What I am happy to do is help form a Group.

If anybody wants to help I'll gladly explain my ideas to get as many LL people behind it as we possibly can. I think we need to move quickly as the clubs letters are coming and we need to try to be able to influence decisions taken in the LL.

WE WILL BE STRONGER TOGETHER.

PM me your name, email and phone number if you're interested and I'll explain what I'd like to get in place for the next home game, to help encourage fans to support a Group.
Lower Loft Supporters Group on 07:36 - Sep 26 with 907 viewseghamranger

Lower Loft Supporters Group on 23:40 - Sep 24 by PunteR

I've sat there a few times with the kids and all you hear is away fans singing and swearing at our fans plus a nice warm coffee chucked over now n then.
Maybe I'm being too fussy.
I only go to about 5 games a season but I've never really struggled getting tickets. I prefer the loft end upper or lower and sat all over the stadium but the worst place for me was the school end.
If you ve bought a kids season ticket and the kid can't go and you want to take an adult instead then as long as its paid the difference for an adult it shouldn't be an issue. Maybe there should be a attendance cap for an adult using a Childs ticket.
We need a new stadium!
[Post edited 25 Sep 2014 7:00]

I thought you could upgrade to an adult ticket and pay the extra for 5 matches a season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024