Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who's moving on and who's bailing out? 11:11 - Sep 6 with 467 viewsrigabeliever

I think for many the appointment of Riga was the one way forward for the club which would provide some entertainment, attractive football and ambition. Now he is gone I'm wondering how many fans will see his exit as 'the final straw' and how many will see this as 'another' fresh start?

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

So who's moving on and who's bailing out? on 12:12 - Sep 6 with 416 viewsWizaard

Good question. Got to the point in life where I won't be bailing out, but I'm also at the point where I think seeing attractive football with the right intention to play is as important as results per se.

That's why so much store was set in RIga's approach as much as anything. After Appleton, Ince and Ferguson, we needed to be entertained.
So who's moving on and who's bailing out? on 12:18 - Sep 6 with 411 viewsTheGhost

So who's moving on and who's bailing out? on 12:12 - Sep 6 by Wizaard

Good question. Got to the point in life where I won't be bailing out, but I'm also at the point where I think seeing attractive football with the right intention to play is as important as results per se.

That's why so much store was set in RIga's approach as much as anything. After Appleton, Ince and Ferguson, we needed to be entertained.

I'm exactly the same as you Wiz.
So who's moving on and who's bailing out? on 12:43 - Sep 6 with 389 viewsronsonmg

Once a Blackpool fan, always will be a Blackpool fan. Thru thick`n`thin, hell`n`high water, I will always be a Blackpool fan. I`ve been a fan since I was a lad at the end of the 60`s and have been thru the bad times and weathered them, now the Oyston years, they will not last forever, I`ll weather them and be glad when they`ve gone, because I`ll still be a loyal Blackpool fan.
So who's moving on and who's bailing out? on 12:51 - Sep 6 with 383 viewschesterbfc

So who's moving on and who's bailing out? on 12:43 - Sep 6 by ronsonmg

Once a Blackpool fan, always will be a Blackpool fan. Thru thick`n`thin, hell`n`high water, I will always be a Blackpool fan. I`ve been a fan since I was a lad at the end of the 60`s and have been thru the bad times and weathered them, now the Oyston years, they will not last forever, I`ll weather them and be glad when they`ve gone, because I`ll still be a loyal Blackpool fan.

Will miss the next game work commitments but hope things are resolved ,and whoever is managing is in place, UTP
So who's moving on and who's bailing out? on 22:09 - Sep 7 with 314 viewsAVFTTConvert

So who's moving on and who's bailing out? on 12:51 - Sep 6 by chesterbfc

Will miss the next game work commitments but hope things are resolved ,and whoever is managing is in place, UTP

BFC is like that drug you wish you could kick but something keeps pulling you back! The hope that KO will fall off the balcony one day makes it worth keeping going!!

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024