Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o/t Good book recommendations for holiday? 08:36 - Aug 15 with 405 viewswespens

Am off on hole (but will keep eyes peeled on here) - love the fact you can just download them now and so have iBooks at the ready and need some decent suggestions (50 Shades of Gray (son) ) won't be on my list!!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

o/t Good book recommendations for holiday? on 08:56 - Aug 15 with 404 viewsrigabeliever

Something very different wespens but if you have pets try Animals in Translation: Using the Mysteries of Autism to Decode Animal Behavior by Temple Grandin, Catherine Johnson - one of the most fascinating reads - I now look at my dog in a very different way!!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

o/t Good book recommendations for holiday? on 10:41 - Aug 15 with 384 viewsbottle

o/t Good book recommendations for holiday? on 08:56 - Aug 15 by rigabeliever

Something very different wespens but if you have pets try Animals in Translation: Using the Mysteries of Autism to Decode Animal Behavior by Temple Grandin, Catherine Johnson - one of the most fascinating reads - I now look at my dog in a very different way!!

Funny enough I was going to recommend Rubbernecker by Belinda Bauer about a young medical student with Aspergers who gets involved in a murder mystery. If you liked the Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night by Mark Haddon, then you will appreciate the black comedy in this book. Really good read.
o/t Good book recommendations for holiday? on 11:52 - Aug 15 with 373 viewsBlade01

o/t Good book recommendations for holiday? on 10:41 - Aug 15 by bottle

Funny enough I was going to recommend Rubbernecker by Belinda Bauer about a young medical student with Aspergers who gets involved in a murder mystery. If you liked the Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night by Mark Haddon, then you will appreciate the black comedy in this book. Really good read.

I have just bought a book called Farmageddon - The Real Cost of Cheap Meat. Ideal for when you are going to one of those burger bars on holiday lol!!

Think i'll be going all high brow when I go on holiday though, Chris Ryan, Andy McNab, etc
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 11:53]

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024