Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's my team for Saturday 08:27 - Aug 15 with 483 viewsclarkestattoo

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/members/clarkestattoo/team-selec

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Here's my team for Saturday on 08:30 - Aug 15 with 476 viewsAVFTT

Just in case you're wondering how you do this - go to your profile name (top right hand corner), click on it and then on the Nav Bar Team Selector is your final option. You can also see your message history, predict this weekend's games, fill in ratings and even join our team of bloggers.
Here's my team for Saturday on 08:54 - Aug 15 with 447 viewsrigabeliever

Here's my team for Saturday on 08:30 - Aug 15 by AVFTT

Just in case you're wondering how you do this - go to your profile name (top right hand corner), click on it and then on the Nav Bar Team Selector is your final option. You can also see your message history, predict this weekend's games, fill in ratings and even join our team of bloggers.

Clarkestattoos - can't believe with your username that you didn't stick Clarke in!! From what I hear he's been one of our better players!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Here's my team for Saturday on 09:16 - Aug 15 with 428 viewswee_Bob

Here's my team for Saturday on 08:54 - Aug 15 by rigabeliever

Clarkestattoos - can't believe with your username that you didn't stick Clarke in!! From what I hear he's been one of our better players!

When you look at those players it's stronger (in my opinion) compared to what we had out at say Wigan last season and so no reason they can't go and get something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024