Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Fiasco at Forest 11:28 - Aug 11 with 1499 viewsBFCSupportersTrust

It's regrettable that after all the negative publicity our Chairman's policies have garnered with the national press in recent weeks that come Saturday, when all BFC fans were looking forward to focusing their attentions on our first game , we incredibly saw our shambolic pre-season preparations descend to yet new depths.

After being forced to endure the disappointment of the Club seemingly failing to display the foresight to organise itself purposefully over the summer ( despite our Chairman's promises ) and instead leaving recruitment so late - the least fans expect is that having adopted such a cavalier approach to squad acquisition that the Club would ensure that we get the registration of our late arrivals bang on.
Instead we and indeed Jose learned that we only had 9 players registered on the morning of the game.

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde:

' To forget one player's registration may be regarded as a misfortune; to forget six looks like carelessness. '

It's rather ironic that BFC has a football club chairman who constantly reminds us of his business management credentials but then plans his holiday for a time when he is perhaps most vital to the Club, leaving a newly appointed and inexperienced secretary to hold the fort.

Quite what Jose and his management team made if it all who knows but those of us who travelled to the City Ground or tuned in to a Radio Lancashire can't fail to have been angered by the shocking incompetence that left perhaps as many as three of the starting side kicking their heels in the stands when they should have been kitted up and ready to do battle with Forest.

BST call upon our majority owners to put the mammoth task that we face this season of establishing a competitive side in The Championship somewhat higher up their list of priorities . Perhaps rather than use the expression ' putting football first ' glibly within letters in a cheap attempt at point scoring they should try practicing it!
A Fiasco at Forest on 11:36 - Aug 11 with 1488 viewsMr_Brightside

Where has this gone lads other than on a message board? Will this be put in writing to KO?

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

A Fiasco at Forest on 12:20 - Aug 11 with 1451 viewsspider29

Blackpool football club is 1 big fiasco..
at the moment..
Florist purchase a centre forward friday afternoon...
and get him registered..No problem...
We buy 6 before that date and get none registered...
BIN the secretary !
He has previous 2...
Brain dead !!
A Fiasco at Forest on 13:01 - Aug 11 with 1405 viewsTrashcan_Man

Has there been an apology or an explaination from the club? It's an appalling scenario - I wouldn't expect the bloke running Wren Rovers to cock up the registration of his new star players never mind the adminstrators of a team in the 4th most watched league in the world. It's a new low for these incompetent muppets
A Fiasco at Forest on 15:07 - Aug 11 with 1344 viewswe_are_Superior

A Fiasco at Forest on 13:01 - Aug 11 by Trashcan_Man

Has there been an apology or an explaination from the club? It's an appalling scenario - I wouldn't expect the bloke running Wren Rovers to cock up the registration of his new star players never mind the adminstrators of a team in the 4th most watched league in the world. It's a new low for these incompetent muppets

I think that should be BST's first priority - getting an apology to all season ticket holders from Karl Oyston for what has happened/not happened this summer.

Least he can do.

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

A Fiasco at Forest on 15:31 - Aug 11 with 1336 viewsTrashcan_Man

A Fiasco at Forest on 15:07 - Aug 11 by we_are_Superior

I think that should be BST's first priority - getting an apology to all season ticket holders from Karl Oyston for what has happened/not happened this summer.

Least he can do.

He's never going to apologise - he gets off on winding the fans up. The more incandesant we are, the more smug and downright friggin useless at running the club he gets. Some people throw a couple of tennis balls? Gives him an excuse to get extra police for protection. You or I couldn't get police in, and that makes him better than us.
He's like one of these pr1cks that drives a BMW X6 down the motorway at 100mph in the fog. It's a pr1ckish stupid thing to do - they know it is, they know it's all wrong and might lead to disaster but, hey, they're pr1cks - that's what they do!!
A Fiasco at Forest on 16:58 - Aug 11 with 1296 viewspremierdream2010

A Fiasco at Forest on 15:31 - Aug 11 by Trashcan_Man

He's never going to apologise - he gets off on winding the fans up. The more incandesant we are, the more smug and downright friggin useless at running the club he gets. Some people throw a couple of tennis balls? Gives him an excuse to get extra police for protection. You or I couldn't get police in, and that makes him better than us.
He's like one of these pr1cks that drives a BMW X6 down the motorway at 100mph in the fog. It's a pr1ckish stupid thing to do - they know it is, they know it's all wrong and might lead to disaster but, hey, they're pr1cks - that's what they do!!

Well the time for demonstrating is nearly upon us again. We have to keep on making
it uncomfortable as possible for the Oystons until they feck off or they put as they say (but don't do) put football first.

It made me feel sick to my stomach reading the reports of Saturdays game in the Sundays paper and the screw up with registrations. How low have we have sunk with these parasites running things. Its a disgrace. By the way the secretary should fall on his sword as it is incompetence at its highest. Bet it wouldn't have happened if MW was still there.
Oyston out.
A Fiasco at Forest on 17:10 - Aug 11 with 1283 viewsDon_K_Lasher

A Fiasco at Forest on 16:58 - Aug 11 by premierdream2010

Well the time for demonstrating is nearly upon us again. We have to keep on making
it uncomfortable as possible for the Oystons until they feck off or they put as they say (but don't do) put football first.

It made me feel sick to my stomach reading the reports of Saturdays game in the Sundays paper and the screw up with registrations. How low have we have sunk with these parasites running things. Its a disgrace. By the way the secretary should fall on his sword as it is incompetence at its highest. Bet it wouldn't have happened if MW was still there.
Oyston out.

Nice OP, I can't argue with any of that

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

A Fiasco at Forest on 19:17 - Aug 11 with 1231 viewsalberttatlock

A Fiasco at Forest on 16:58 - Aug 11 by premierdream2010

Oyston out.

wouldnt have happened if matt was here

nope

who recommended this dude then

'envy of the league' - idiot

Login to get fewer ads

A Fiasco at Forest on 22:11 - Aug 11 with 1180 viewsTwoPhillips

A Fiasco at Forest on 19:17 - Aug 11 by alberttatlock

wouldnt have happened if matt was here

nope

who recommended this dude then

"leaving a newly appointed and inexperienced secretary to hold the fort"

Hadn't he come from Crawley or somewhere - I would have thought registering players is the same no matter where you are?

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

A Fiasco at Forest on 22:59 - Aug 11 with 1166 viewsa_view_from_the_sofa

A Fiasco at Forest on 22:11 - Aug 11 by TwoPhillips

"leaving a newly appointed and inexperienced secretary to hold the fort"

Hadn't he come from Crawley or somewhere - I would have thought registering players is the same no matter where you are?

My opinion is he's been hung out to dry by Oyston. Something is not quite right with the whole scenario, how can you not remember to register players, one of them, zenjov who has been with us one of the longest (2 weeks!!). I can't put my finger of it but I'm inclined to,think the worst in Karl as he's never given me a reason to think otherwise
A Fiasco at Forest on 09:10 - Aug 12 with 1108 viewsrigabeliever

A Fiasco at Forest on 22:59 - Aug 11 by a_view_from_the_sofa

My opinion is he's been hung out to dry by Oyston. Something is not quite right with the whole scenario, how can you not remember to register players, one of them, zenjov who has been with us one of the longest (2 weeks!!). I can't put my finger of it but I'm inclined to,think the worst in Karl as he's never given me a reason to think otherwise

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde:

' To forget one player's registration may be regarded as a misfortune; to forget six looks like carelessness. '

Was this just before he said

'Why invest in football when you can have nice shiny estates, hotels and cars'

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

A Fiasco at Forest on 22:51 - Aug 12 with 1088 viewsSTHolder

Will the next one be a Shambles in Shrewsbury'!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024