Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone see Paul Jewell's Championship Preview? 08:03 - Aug 5 with 469 viewsMr_Brightside

It was in one of the Sunday rags I was reading last night at work - and other than saying he thought we'd finish 23rd (one better than most will probably say) the paper had us listed as signing Elliot Grandin? Was this a 'heads up' or just a typo?

Nice new board BTW!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Anyone see Paul Jewell's Championship Preview? on 08:15 - Aug 5 with 444 viewssteve_g

I saw that and to be honest it was filled with mistakes - there were a few others which I can't recall but was a terrible, lazy piece. Pleased that we're relegation favourites .. anyone remember what happened last time!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Anyone see Paul Jewell's Championship Preview? on 08:16 - Aug 5 with 439 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Anyone see Paul Jewell's Championship Preview? on 08:15 - Aug 5 by steve_g

I saw that and to be honest it was filled with mistakes - there were a few others which I can't recall but was a terrible, lazy piece. Pleased that we're relegation favourites .. anyone remember what happened last time!

If anyone can post a link I'd like to have a look.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Anyone see Paul Jewell's Championship Preview? on 10:33 - Aug 5 with 370 viewssteve_g

Anyone see Paul Jewell's Championship Preview? on 08:16 - Aug 5 by basilrobbiereborn

If anyone can post a link I'd like to have a look.

Strange he should have named Derby as Champions elect after the way he was treated there?

The picture of him in that vest still haunts me!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Anyone see Paul Jewell's Championship Preview? on 10:41 - Aug 5 with 347 viewss88bfc

Anyone see Paul Jewell's Championship Preview? on 10:33 - Aug 5 by steve_g

Strange he should have named Derby as Champions elect after the way he was treated there?

The picture of him in that vest still haunts me!!

Another one who has taken Sky's money instead of getting back into management,hopefully we will shove his comments back down his throat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024