Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Announcement 08:40 - May 10 with 7502 viewsLblock

Am I right that the club are confirming the pricing strategy tomorrow (Friday)?

No doubt there will be those moaning even if tickets are given away free but I really hope a good deal is rolled out
Christ we need a feel good factor and something to bring fans closer to the club again

I'd settle for £550.00 for LU Gold

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season Ticket Announcement on 14:32 - May 10 with 1181 viewsYorkRanger

Question - do the Season tickets details imply school end lower will only be for home fans next year. Red knapp wanted that and 1750 in upper school end will be more than adequate for the majority of championship sides?
Season Ticket Announcement on 14:34 - May 10 with 1167 viewsdaveB

Season Ticket Announcement on 13:13 - May 10 by Juzzie

Could you just get the card 'bleeped' so it looks like they attended?

that's what the wife suggested, i might try it on sunday see if it works
Season Ticket Announcement on 14:58 - May 10 with 1120 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket Announcement on 14:34 - May 10 by daveB

that's what the wife suggested, i might try it on sunday see if it works

It will but you will have to go through the turnstile as it will show a green light.Then you won't be able to scan your season ticket as you will be inside.Then it will look like you aren't going to the games and the child is.
Season Ticket Announcement on 15:01 - May 10 with 1102 viewsdaveB

Season Ticket Announcement on 14:58 - May 10 by stowmarketrange

It will but you will have to go through the turnstile as it will show a green light.Then you won't be able to scan your season ticket as you will be inside.Then it will look like you aren't going to the games and the child is.

all sounds far too complicated, I'll just bribe him to go more often
Season Ticket Announcement on 15:17 - May 10 with 1067 viewsellersliehoop

Season Ticket Announcement on 12:05 - May 10 by baz_qpr

I think that is fair, I considered it for my 7 year old but given the amount of evening games there will be I think it is fairer to all fans to take the free option when you need it and move if necessary (in my case I'm in Gold) rather than have an empty seat

What exactly are the terms for a child season ticket as I'm thinking about getting one for my daughter?
Season Ticket Announcement on 15:17 - May 10 with 1065 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:01 - May 10 by daveB

all sounds far too complicated, I'll just bribe him to go more often

I think it is being done to close the loophole of adults getting a season ticket for a young relative in the lower loft and not using it.
It doesn't stop the box office from selling tickets to adult only groups for the same area when it suits them.
At the Wigan game there were two adults who bought tickets from the club in our area who didn't have kids with them.
The whole family stand only idea is a joke in that the club kicked out people who had been there for years,but they can buy the same seats on Viagogo with no restrictions.
Season Ticket Announcement on 15:20 - May 10 with 1053 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:17 - May 10 by ellersliehoop

What exactly are the terms for a child season ticket as I'm thinking about getting one for my daughter?

It depends on how old she is.For an U8 its free.For 9-16 its £99.
Season Ticket Announcement on 15:24 - May 10 with 1034 viewsellersliehoop

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:20 - May 10 by stowmarketrange

It depends on how old she is.For an U8 its free.For 9-16 its £99.

I know the costs involved, but it was mentioned above about the aggressive nature of the terms?
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:27 - May 10 with 1027 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:24 - May 10 by ellersliehoop

I know the costs involved, but it was mentioned above about the aggressive nature of the terms?

Sorry.I think that you can't let her miss more than 3 games in a row or you lose the ticket,and you can upgrade it 5 times a season.
Season Ticket Announcement on 15:30 - May 10 with 1009 viewsellersliehoop

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:27 - May 10 by stowmarketrange

Sorry.I think that you can't let her miss more than 3 games in a row or you lose the ticket,and you can upgrade it 5 times a season.

Ok thanks

If you have an under 8 do you have to move to the family stand or can I stay in Ellerslie with her?
Season Ticket Announcement on 15:31 - May 10 with 1004 viewsBlackCrowe

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:24 - May 10 by ellersliehoop

Have to show kid's birth certificate upon buying season ticket and then the child can't miss three consecutive games unless you let the box office know about one of them. Nothing aggessive about it at all - very fair for a FREE season ticket.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:35 - May 10 with 983 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:30 - May 10 by ellersliehoop

Ok thanks

If you have an under 8 do you have to move to the family stand or can I stay in Ellerslie with her?

I think the U8 free ticket is only for Bronze and Silver areas.
Season Ticket Announcement on 16:41 - May 10 with 911 viewsdaveB

Season Ticket Announcement on 15:17 - May 10 by stowmarketrange

I think it is being done to close the loophole of adults getting a season ticket for a young relative in the lower loft and not using it.
It doesn't stop the box office from selling tickets to adult only groups for the same area when it suits them.
At the Wigan game there were two adults who bought tickets from the club in our area who didn't have kids with them.
The whole family stand only idea is a joke in that the club kicked out people who had been there for years,but they can buy the same seats on Viagogo with no restrictions.

it's clearly not a family stand it's a childrens stand
Season Ticket Announcement on 18:01 - May 10 with 830 viewseghamranger

Season Ticket Announcement on 16:41 - May 10 by daveB

it's clearly not a family stand it's a childrens stand

What's wrong with it being a family/children stand. My old man took me to the loft when I was a kid and now I take my daughter. it's not as if its like a crèche there.
Season Ticket Announcement on 18:07 - May 10 with 816 viewswombat

Season Ticket Announcement on 18:01 - May 10 by eghamranger

What's wrong with it being a family/children stand. My old man took me to the loft when I was a kid and now I take my daughter. it's not as if its like a crèche there.

They fecked up and have once again fecked up with the family stand .

Move the family's to the corner blocks of the lower loft and let fans use the rest of the stand as per normal , kids sit together then club can organise things easily for them as kids are sat together and fans aren't pi$$ed off by having to relocate , everyone's a winner ! Bit to bloody easy for the club to see this though

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Season Ticket Announcement on 18:11 - May 10 with 814 viewseghamranger

Season Ticket Announcement on 18:07 - May 10 by wombat

Move the family's to the corner blocks of the lower loft and let fans use the rest of the stand as per normal , kids sit together then club can organise things easily for them as kids are sat together and fans aren't pi$$ed off by having to relocate , everyone's a winner ! Bit to bloody easy for the club to see this though

But the corner blocks are bloody awful! My daughter is 15 and I don't want to be put in the corner block. I like LL.
Season Ticket Announcement on 18:11 - May 10 with 814 viewsmichael67

If you all read the conditions again, it says that you can inform the club that you should inform the club if the under 8 is not going to the game, then they can allocate the seat to another person. Do this and you won't be reprimanded. It is when you don't inform them, then the club will take action.

Sounds fair to me.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Season Ticket Announcement on 18:21 - May 10 with 802 viewssimmohoopster

Has anyone used the Viagogo to sell tickets, Is it ok?

I am umming and arring about renewing. Me and the missus are expecting in the next couple of weeks, so next season I am unlikely to get too many games, but i'd like to keep my seat and the get the loyalty points etc.

I figured I could use the viagogo thing for the games I am not going too. Is there a limit to how many times you can do this in a season?
Season Ticket Announcement on 18:27 - May 10 with 789 viewswittle

Season Ticket Announcement on 18:21 - May 10 by simmohoopster

Has anyone used the Viagogo to sell tickets, Is it ok?

I am umming and arring about renewing. Me and the missus are expecting in the next couple of weeks, so next season I am unlikely to get too many games, but i'd like to keep my seat and the get the loyalty points etc.

I figured I could use the viagogo thing for the games I am not going too. Is there a limit to how many times you can do this in a season?

viagogo is good for the premier league but you wont be able to sell tickets for games against huddersfield or blackpool on a tuesday night as there will be no takers.
Season Ticket Announcement on 18:46 - May 10 with 754 viewsHayesender

Two season tkts renewed in the Hayes household.

Looking forward to it now

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Season Ticket Announcement on 19:11 - May 10 with 719 viewsmichael67

Season Ticket Announcement on 18:27 - May 10 by wittle

viagogo is good for the premier league but you wont be able to sell tickets for games against huddersfield or blackpool on a tuesday night as there will be no takers.

It all depends on the price you are looking for. Drop the price below what the BO is asking and you should sell. Better to sell low than to ask high and get naff all.

Season Ticket Announcement on 19:15 - May 10 with 714 viewsWesty75

Season Ticket Announcement on 11:13 - May 10 by WokingR

WTF !

I'm not paying that. It makes us seem cheap
Put the prices back up so that I feel I am buying a better quality product than other clubs are offering.

Indeed, not very boutique is it!

Well done to the club, really pleased with this as we really need everyone pulling together next season and this will definitely help.
Season Ticket Announcement on 19:51 - May 10 with 675 viewssimmohoopster

Season Ticket Announcement on 19:11 - May 10 by michael67

It all depends on the price you are looking for. Drop the price below what the BO is asking and you should sell. Better to sell low than to ask high and get naff all.

Thanks, to be honest my thought would be to sell them lower than BO as there is no point using Viagogo then. It's not about the money, just makes more sense than leaving an empty seat.
Season Ticket Announcement on 21:32 - May 10 with 614 viewsHollowayRanger

Season Ticket Announcement on 18:07 - May 10 by wombat

fleck off i dont want to be surrounded with pesky kids!

anyway we got the disabled in the front row we cant have a bunch of kids making fun of them and running around

leave it how it is after all 2-5 years time we will all lose our seats when we move

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Season Ticket Announcement on 21:55 - May 10 with 597 viewsmichael67

Season Ticket Announcement on 21:32 - May 10 by HollowayRanger

fleck off i dont want to be surrounded with pesky kids!

anyway we got the disabled in the front row we cant have a bunch of kids making fun of them and running around

leave it how it is after all 2-5 years time we will all lose our seats when we move

I was a pesky kid in the paddocks years ago sticking my programme through the square mesh hoping for a signing.

Get the kids back into the paddocks, I say. More fun for them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024