Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So much better without Adel 19:38 - Mar 9 with 7325 viewsHayesender

Hate to say it cause he's been a joy to watch when on form, but we look a much better TEAM without him.

Are his days with us numbered?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

So much better without Adel on 14:16 - Mar 11 with 974 viewsbaz_qpr

So much better without Adel on 13:49 - Mar 11 by PinnerPaul

????????

Were you there?

Hoilett's shot that went inches past the post, lovely move ending with BZ knock down that Remy put over, Mackies one on with GK, Mbia's long range shot.

That with about 5 sec thinking time, there were more.

Logging off now, sure some on here are on the wind up, I really do.

Yes I was there, and no I was not staring at my phone and the reason you had to name Mbia's long shot is that is just it, we actually created barely anything. Hoiletts was a half chance, Remy's was a nice move. We huffed and puffed we score one from a lucky deflection to set up Remy and two wonder goals, so excuse me if I dont get too carried away because in the second half up until Townsends goal, we were punting long ball after long ball to no-one in the channels if any team looked more likely to score at that point it was Sunderland.

So please dont insult my intelligence because you have a different opinion. I was there, high in the stands of Ellerslie with a good overview of the game, I watched and comment on the full 90 minutes worth of action, and no I dont agree we are so much better without Adel. Lve with it
So much better without Adel on 14:19 - Mar 11 with 969 viewsstansleftfoot

There's two points here that almost demand different responses. Was Adel Taarabt dropped or does he have an injury?
Things we do know are that Park and Mbia would be destroyed by most dynamic midfields in the premiership and somehow they didn't get sussed, mostly because our wingers and full backs pushed on so far. It was one game but from the last nine I honestly don't think that set up we played against Sunderland would withstand Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle, Wigan and possibly Fulham...it has to change again but the Hughes legacy leaves us short....Adel will play again or should play again....I suspect Harry of subterfuge, strategy and bravery. One point I'd make is that Park had no choice but to be more involved, so what did we get? just more of the same,in a different part of the pitch, it's limited and quite frankly a younger Derry could run around and actually make that tackle instead of almost making it and then running off to try and make the next one....JS Park the nearly man....honest, hard working and limited, he has my support 'cos there's no other option, unless, we return to one striker and Adel for some of these more challenging games...so dropping or winding up Adel to a season finishing display of genius which the man is capable of is an option Harry has at least crafted for himself....I'd love to see Adel nick us a win or two away from home....he deserves our support, he got us here to be honest.
So much better without Adel on 16:48 - Mar 11 with 940 viewsQPRDave

So much better without Adel on 12:01 - Mar 11 by daveB

all depends what system we play, if we go 4-4-2 and direct I wouldn't play Taarabt, if we play 4-2-3-1 with Hoilett and Remy wide with Zamora up front then I'd go with Adel playing in the hole as with those attacking players around him he can cause damage. For next week I'd have him on the bench as a plan B.

When he plays up front on his own with 3 holding midfield players behind him he is going to have to do it all on his own and is unlikely to manage it which is when the stop Taarabt stop QPR thing comes into play but thats down to the manager to get more attacking players on the pitch with him.

Warnock found a way as he had Routledge, Smith and Helguson around him so when teams stopped taarabt that left space for the rest to win games. Same principal should apply now.

yeah fair enough dave, i think that's a fair assessment, and wouldn't disagree with playing him there must admit, and also agree i would have him on the bench (if he will) everyweek
So much better without Adel on 19:24 - Mar 11 with 906 viewsShackletonR

So much better without Adel on 14:19 - Mar 11 by stansleftfoot

There's two points here that almost demand different responses. Was Adel Taarabt dropped or does he have an injury?
Things we do know are that Park and Mbia would be destroyed by most dynamic midfields in the premiership and somehow they didn't get sussed, mostly because our wingers and full backs pushed on so far. It was one game but from the last nine I honestly don't think that set up we played against Sunderland would withstand Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle, Wigan and possibly Fulham...it has to change again but the Hughes legacy leaves us short....Adel will play again or should play again....I suspect Harry of subterfuge, strategy and bravery. One point I'd make is that Park had no choice but to be more involved, so what did we get? just more of the same,in a different part of the pitch, it's limited and quite frankly a younger Derry could run around and actually make that tackle instead of almost making it and then running off to try and make the next one....JS Park the nearly man....honest, hard working and limited, he has my support 'cos there's no other option, unless, we return to one striker and Adel for some of these more challenging games...so dropping or winding up Adel to a season finishing display of genius which the man is capable of is an option Harry has at least crafted for himself....I'd love to see Adel nick us a win or two away from home....he deserves our support, he got us here to be honest.

Looks to me that HR has a plan A, B and C now which for me is an improvement on Hughes who counldn't plan a dump after a vinderloo.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

So much better without Adel on 13:59 - Mar 14 with 839 viewsLoft1979

So much better without Adel on 16:48 - Mar 11 by QPRDave

yeah fair enough dave, i think that's a fair assessment, and wouldn't disagree with playing him there must admit, and also agree i would have him on the bench (if he will) everyweek

Yet another point: The team has won with and without Adel. In the wins Adel was THE difference. But the new additions for QPR change the team and Adel's strengths are diluted. The team now features speed on the flanks.
-ALSO: wins against Southampton and Sunderland ...while welcome, dont really take away from what Adel brings to the team. Our style here was direct. Adel could replace Hoilet on the left at any time prviding a litle more of a pass a go element. Personally though I'd like him in the hole behind Remy and BZ. BUT for that he'd have to play more defense......unless that is QPR can live without relying on him for defense.
So much better without Adel on 14:01 - Mar 14 with 838 viewsNov77

This thread should have read "so much better without mackie".

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

So much better without Adel on 14:14 - Mar 14 with 821 viewsJamie

So much better without Adel on 14:01 - Mar 14 by Nov77

Or 'so much better with pace on the wings and a target upfront'.
So much better without Adel on 15:55 - Mar 14 with 780 viewsFredManRave

So much better without Adel on 14:01 - Mar 14 by Nov77

Or, "So much better without Hughes".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

So much better without Adel on 18:15 - Mar 16 with 711 viewsPommyhoop

FOOLS..
Did you watch the match today?

Forgive them Father they know not what they say.

How quickly they forget..
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

So much better without Adel on 19:25 - Mar 16 with 649 viewsShotKneesHoop

So much better without Adel on 18:15 - Mar 16 by Pommyhoop

FOOLS..
Did you watch the match today?

Forgive them Father they know not what they say.

How quickly they forget..
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I was there today and what he did in the mere 20 minutes he was allowed on the pitch was just amazing. What vision, what skill, thanks Adel for all the magic, hope you find a club that appreciates you ...... And handles you properly. Sure as hell, it ain't this one.! You are the sort of player that makes me a QPR supporter

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

So much better without Adel on 19:46 - Mar 16 with 621 viewsPommyhoop

So much better without Adel on 19:25 - Mar 16 by ShotKneesHoop

I was there today and what he did in the mere 20 minutes he was allowed on the pitch was just amazing. What vision, what skill, thanks Adel for all the magic, hope you find a club that appreciates you ...... And handles you properly. Sure as hell, it ain't this one.! You are the sort of player that makes me a QPR supporter

Thanks mate .He makes waiting up till silly oclock worth it for emigrants like me ..
Cheers Adel .Your this generations Stanley Bowles...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024