Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero's free kick 22:22 - Jan 29 with 5165 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Is my one and only moan , he most do something different in training that is all I am gonna say on the matter lol.
Granero's free kick on 01:28 - Jan 30 with 922 viewsDaiHo0p

Simply a poor player that once was on Real Madrid's books.
Granero's free kick on 01:38 - Jan 30 with 915 viewsrsonist

Agree he must be flighting beauties in in training cos on the evidence of his free kicks during matches he should have been told to stay away in no uncertain terms.

Funny to think there'd ever be a time when we wished Adel was more selfish...
Granero's free kick on 02:17 - Jan 30 with 902 viewsKiwi76

Granero's free kick on 00:56 - Jan 30 by queensparker

There was a great moment when Granero, after passing to the opposition for 20 mins and generally looking drenched, cold and unhappy, chased and harried Milner all the way up the wing until the ball went back to Hart. Got massive applause and seemed to wake up and get involved after that.

He's clearly a confidence player, and a potentially great one. We need to back him not get on his back

Prefer this theory to yours Dai and hope Harry can coax some further improvement. Think he's probably taken a battering at horror run we've been on and will cling to signs of his pass and movement from early on that there is a class player there
Granero's free kick on 02:25 - Jan 30 with 900 viewsDaiHo0p

Granero's free kick on 02:17 - Jan 30 by Kiwi76

Prefer this theory to yours Dai and hope Harry can coax some further improvement. Think he's probably taken a battering at horror run we've been on and will cling to signs of his pass and movement from early on that there is a class player there

He images to me a mix of Bradley Wiggins and Mr Tumnus..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024