Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Haim official 12:22 - Jan 4 with 9063 viewsspiritofshittu

Queue the moaners...who is going to be first to dis Harry's the messiahs premier signing?
Ben Haim official on 13:45 - Jan 4 with 2104 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Ben Haim official on 13:12 - Jan 4 by klr

If QPR heard Messi was for sale & wanted to sign for QPR they would probably go out & sign this prick..........

Oh yeah right prick for trying hard and scoring the winner vs Chelsea. Also looks a right prick helping those disabled children have some fun

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Ben Haim official on 13:59 - Jan 4 with 2074 viewskingsburyR

Mazel tov

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ben Haim official on 14:08 - Jan 4 with 2046 viewsexiled_dictator

Being paid £5k a week, as opposed to the £36k he was on at Portsmouth
Pini Zahavi, his super agent, is no longer his agent so that's why we probably got a good deal on him. Till end of the season only, but with option to extend or make perm.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Ben Haim official on 14:16 - Jan 4 with 2025 viewsSuffolkHoop

Ben Haim official on 14:08 - Jan 4 by exiled_dictator

Being paid £5k a week, as opposed to the £36k he was on at Portsmouth
Pini Zahavi, his super agent, is no longer his agent so that's why we probably got a good deal on him. Till end of the season only, but with option to extend or make perm.

Sensible signing in my opinion. As someone has already said, its only until the end of the season and he's better than Ferdinand.
Ben Haim official on 14:27 - Jan 4 with 2015 viewswombat

Ben Haim official on 14:16 - Jan 4 by SuffolkHoop

Sensible signing in my opinion. As someone has already said, its only until the end of the season and he's better than Ferdinand.

big lump and useful to bring off the bench if we need to shore up the defence in the last 15 mins

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ben Haim official on 14:30 - Jan 4 with 2010 viewsNorthernr

Ben Haim official on 13:12 - Jan 4 by klr

If QPR heard Messi was for sale & wanted to sign for QPR they would probably go out & sign this prick..........

You stay classy KLR.
Ben Haim official on 14:36 - Jan 4 with 1991 viewsdaveB

Ben Haim official on 12:30 - Jan 4 by Gloucs_R

Two threads going so I will close the other.

Hughes paid £5m for him at City

ha ha, did he really, what a clown Hughes is
Ben Haim official on 14:41 - Jan 4 with 1975 viewsTrom

Ben Haim official on 13:14 - Jan 4 by Gloucs_R

Who? Our Chelsea hero?

For the love of god he's our player like him or loath him for another 2.5 years. The endless slagging off by some people are driving me nuts. Yes he's been a disappointment but must every thread have the same poster taking a pop at him, it's just tedious.

Sorry that wasn't aimed at you GloucsR
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Haim official on 15:08 - Jan 4 with 1936 viewsbosh67

He's 30 and has played 130+ games in the Prem. He's experienced and almost certainly better positionally than Ferdinand. He's on a free and probably sensible wages.

Whilst he may not excite as a signing, he's a sensible addition and could end up being a very reliable and good team player.

The last time we signed someone that lit us up as fans in the same non excited way was... Jamie Mackie!

Sure Ben won't score us many goals, I don't think he's scored for 5 years. But that's only one less than SWP in roughly the same time!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ben Haim official on 15:55 - Jan 4 with 1889 viewsHollowayRanger

Ben Haim official on 13:03 - Jan 4 by klr

He was good for Bolton and nobody else, but seemed to get plenty of moves to high profile teams, is his agent, sorry "Superagent" Pini Zahavi ?

Anton Ferdinand & Ben Haim is potentially the worst Centre Back pairing in Premier League History!

Anton Ferdinand & Ben Haim is potentially the worst Centre Back pairing in Premier League History!

expect them to start saturday!!!!!!

i would give nelson and hill a well earned rest

the guy has experince and is cover only, its amazing that hill and nelson have stayed fit as long as they have we need experienced cover its not a long deal so wheres the problem

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ben Haim official on 16:03 - Jan 4 with 1865 viewsklr

Ben Haim official on 15:55 - Jan 4 by HollowayRanger

expect them to start saturday!!!!!!

i would give nelson and hill a well earned rest

the guy has experince and is cover only, its amazing that hill and nelson have stayed fit as long as they have we need experienced cover its not a long deal so wheres the problem

I'm joking with the Ben Tal Haim thing, its a no lose situation for us, at least it looks that way.

Tomorrow Adel gets a day off, Derry, Hill & Nelsen all probably deserve a day off as well.

I'd probably even go for a 3-5-2 tomorrow, Mackie & DJ up front, deffo both Faurlin & Granero centre midfield, I'd probably even go with three centre backs for the hell of it, Anton, Ben Haim & Onouha! it will be an interesting spectacle if nothing else!
Ben Haim official on 16:12 - Jan 4 with 1856 viewsLowerloftLad

swp two goals this season won the tackle against wigan and set the second up thats 4 points we only.have 13 points

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Ben Haim official on 16:14 - Jan 4 with 1842 viewsklr

Ben Haim official on 16:12 - Jan 4 by LowerloftLad

swp two goals this season won the tackle against wigan and set the second up thats 4 points we only.have 13 points

Clutch at straws if you want to, its easier to tell the truth.
Ben Haim official on 16:19 - Jan 4 with 1837 viewstoboboly

Glad we have only offered a short contract (however the same was said about Dyer!). But I really don't think he has the quality that we would need, certainly no better than Nelsen and Hill. Would rather we took a few punts on good lower league players.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ben Haim official on 16:46 - Jan 4 with 1812 viewsHollowayRanger

Ben Haim official on 16:19 - Jan 4 by toboboly

Glad we have only offered a short contract (however the same was said about Dyer!). But I really don't think he has the quality that we would need, certainly no better than Nelsen and Hill. Would rather we took a few punts on good lower league players.

well we got that young lad from portsmouth begining of season as well

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ben Haim official on 16:53 - Jan 4 with 1735 viewsPinnerPaul

Ben Haim official on 14:41 - Jan 4 by Trom

For the love of god he's our player like him or loath him for another 2.5 years. The endless slagging off by some people are driving me nuts. Yes he's been a disappointment but must every thread have the same poster taking a pop at him, it's just tedious.

Sorry that wasn't aimed at you GloucsR

He's the new Norwich I reckon!

Every other thread he gets a mention!
Ben Haim official on 17:01 - Jan 4 with 1722 viewsdanehoop

No. It's easier to have an opinion. And on that you are always consistent. It may be utter nonsense, but hey KLR you are always Mr Consistency when talking rubbish is required. Oxygen thief.

Never knowingly understood

Ben Haim official on 17:07 - Jan 4 with 1709 views1MoreBrightonR

Did Nelson's signing excite me? No
Derry? No
Hill? Not massively

Barton? Yes
Park? Yes
Granero? Massively

I'm not saying Haim will be a great player, but let's at least give him a chance before we write him off....once in a while, the manager does actually know what he is doing!
Ben Haim official on 19:42 - Jan 4 with 1642 viewsspiritofshittu

Ben Haim official on 17:01 - Jan 4 by danehoop

No. It's easier to have an opinion. And on that you are always consistent. It may be utter nonsense, but hey KLR you are always Mr Consistency when talking rubbish is required. Oxygen thief.

Oxygen thief is too nice for him Dane.

KLR I really don't believe in Internet name calling, but the SWP post on this thread is moronic and utterly vile on so many different levels. It is primo fantasy island bile.
Ben Haim official on 19:49 - Jan 4 with 1634 viewsklr

Ben Haim official on 19:42 - Jan 4 by spiritofshittu

Oxygen thief is too nice for him Dane.

KLR I really don't believe in Internet name calling, but the SWP post on this thread is moronic and utterly vile on so many different levels. It is primo fantasy island bile.

Jesus Wept, just a touch OTT there dont you think ?

You'd give Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money, f*cking drama queen.
Ben Haim official on 20:01 - Jan 4 with 1615 viewsspiritofshittu

Ben Haim official on 19:49 - Jan 4 by klr

Rather than calling me a drama queen why not explain what is over the top about my post? Maybe explain the thinking behind your SWP post in the first place?

Then people may be able to understand you rather than thinking you are complete tool.
Ben Haim official on 20:01 - Jan 4 with 1615 viewsspiritofshittu

Ben Haim official on 19:49 - Jan 4 by klr

Rather than calling me a drama queen why not explain what is over the top about my post? Maybe explain the thinking behind your SWP post in the first place?

Then people may be able to understand you rather than thinking you are complete tool.
Ben Haim official on 20:10 - Jan 4 with 1603 viewsaston_hoop

I predict he'll be better than the last Israeli to play for us. Welcome to the club, cant be any worse than Ferdinand either

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ben Haim official on 20:13 - Jan 4 with 1595 viewsklr

Ben Haim official on 20:01 - Jan 4 by spiritofshittu

No I dont need to explain myself to you.

There's some good posters on here, but some of you lot really are something else, it really wears you down after a while, people writing something "witty" or provocative designed to get a reaction out of me after every post, to be honest I did well enough to ignore it & certain posters for long enough before I snapped, but really enough is enough.

This is my last post on this board, no doubt some of you cardigan wearing pricks will be glad to hear that, it really does get a bit too much after a while.

Adios!

Ben Haim official on 20:17 - Jan 4 with 1589 viewsdanehoop

Ben Haim official on 20:13 - Jan 4 by klr

No I dont need to explain myself to you.

There's some good posters on here, but some of you lot really are something else, it really wears you down after a while, people writing something "witty" or provocative designed to get a reaction out of me after every post, to be honest I did well enough to ignore it & certain posters for long enough before I snapped, but really enough is enough.

This is my last post on this board, no doubt some of you cardigan wearing pricks will be glad to hear that, it really does get a bit too much after a while.

Adios!

A not entirely unexpected response when challenged to rational discussion rather baseless opinion.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024