Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. 15:34 - Oct 9 with 2164 viewsTW_R

Jones - you prick!
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:36 - Oct 9 with 2150 viewsthisismyengland

It was over this issue that I decided to avoid the Twitter incarnation of Mr. Jones.

www.thisismyengland.blogspot.com

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:40 - Oct 9 with 2120 viewstoboboly

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:43 - Oct 9 with 2109 viewsW7Ranger

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:40 - Oct 9 by toboboly

When did he actually post that "ITK" post???
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:47 - Oct 9 with 2082 viewsdaveB

to be fair to him I think Amit will be gone pretty soon as well
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:49 - Oct 9 with 2070 viewsTW_R

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:43 - Oct 9 by W7Ranger

11th Sept on Twitter
(No subject) on 15:51 - Oct 9 with 2062 viewshoof_hearted

To be fair, he was misunderstood. What he meant was that his mummy had sewn his gloves through the arms of his anorak so he didn't lose them and he'd stay nice and warm in the wheely bin. Her eyesight isn't what it was and unfortunately some of the stitching at one end was working a bit loose. He thought a mit would be gone in a month.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
(No subject) on 16:02 - Oct 9 with 2018 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

(No subject) on 15:51 - Oct 9 by hoof_hearted

To be fair, he was misunderstood. What he meant was that his mummy had sewn his gloves through the arms of his anorak so he didn't lose them and he'd stay nice and warm in the wheely bin. Her eyesight isn't what it was and unfortunately some of the stitching at one end was working a bit loose. He thought a mit would be gone in a month.

It's got to be Yarg

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 16:04 - Oct 9 with 2007 viewsBklynRanger

I know we're all bored but are we this bored?

Do we need a 6 page thread, with Scott responding evenly to actual supporters' legitimate rants while he reaches climax over the sheer minor publicity of it all?
Login to get fewer ads

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 16:12 - Oct 9 with 1973 viewsreal_loftus

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 16:04 - Oct 9 by BklynRanger

I know we're all bored but are we this bored?

Do we need a 6 page thread, with Scott responding evenly to actual supporters' legitimate rants while he reaches climax over the sheer minor publicity of it all?

No

&

Yes

ATAF.

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 16:15 - Oct 9 with 1958 viewshoof_hearted

Yep. I'm that bored. International week does that to me.

I don't really understand what he does wrong other than being a bit gobby so could someone else hurl a few insults at the pencil necked, giraffe like, wheely bin dwelling, story telling, attention seeking, bully, victim of bullying, credit to the nation?
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 17:54 - Oct 9 with 1741 viewsjonno

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:47 - Oct 9 by daveB

to be fair to him I think Amit will be gone pretty soon as well

What makes you think that Dave?
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 18:03 - Oct 9 with 1718 viewsTGRRRSSS

Well he hasn't gone within the month, but I worry they might go, but no real evidence of this exists, however if they wanted the club for themselves they could have made a bigger offer at the time.
Either way he's not gone yet and tweeted he wasn't so, have to take it as that for now.
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 00:52 - Oct 10 with 1390 viewsBazWoT

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 17:54 - Oct 9 by jonno

What makes you think that Dave?

He thinks that coz he's been in wind up mode for a month or more.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 08:30 - Oct 10 with 1277 viewsWokingR

Here Scotty, Scotty, Scotty

Come on boy
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 09:33 - Oct 10 with 1194 viewssmegma

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 08:30 - Oct 10 by WokingR

Here Scotty, Scotty, Scotty

Come on boy

He's busy this week putting the Polish squad through its paces as they have some qualifiers coming up this week. Then hes off to Syria to assist the UN.
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 09:40 - Oct 10 with 1182 viewsreal_loftus

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 09:33 - Oct 10 by smegma

He's busy this week putting the Polish squad through its paces as they have some qualifiers coming up this week. Then hes off to Syria to assist the UN.

I heard he's working with Mitt Romney's team, then clearing tsunami waste in Oregon and then negotiating with Iran over their nuclear development program.

Then after lunch he's negotiating the BAE/EADS merger, taking this afternoon's England training session and is then going to work on his Nobel science submission.

ATAF

ATAF.

(No subject) on 09:52 - Oct 10 with 1153 viewsSomersetHoops

The problem really is Tony Fernandes has done everything he can to make QPR a success and even with all that effort its failing. Mark Hughes considers everything, plans for what should be success, but is not bringing it.

Amit and the Mittals will not want to be associated with failure and I would expect they were told their contribution to the money spent would mean the club would be safely bedded into the premier league this season and that is beginning to look doubtful.

It seems to me that Mark Hughes is lacking in the passion that builds team togetherness and effort from the players beyond their individual ability produced together as a team. Mark Hughes has had many 'knock-backs' in his managerial career and this appears to prevent him putting heart and soul into any job and some of the players he has bought like Zamora for example seem to be of the same mindset. He seems to be overly influenced by players that give everything for him, but are really not currently good enough like SWP for example.

Hours of technical discussion and trying out techniques and formations are necessary, but need to be balanced by that determination and desire to gain the extra yard that comes from passionate belief in the team that makes all the technical stuff work and it is this that seems to be missing.

I get the impression that for Mark Hughes managing QPR is just a job and he can't see where its going wrong because on paper he has done most things right. I think he has worked hard and well in a professional way to bring the structure of QPR up to premier league standards. He might feel that he can't commit fully to QPR because he has no history with the club apart from his battles with dear departed Macca and to do so would make him look stupid when his time here ends. The problem is the lack of passion and committment to the club will be where he fails and might hasten his departure.

I was not a particular fan of Neil Warnock, but everywhere he goes, he manages to show an attitude of passion and belonging to the club he manages and although he may not be the most technically competent manager what he has helped get us out of the championship and is what is lacking from our current incumbent.

I'm not sure if there is anyone out there with the technical ability, passion, energy and charisma to do the job required if Mark Hughes does leave, but I feel that the personel and systems put in place, if retained, might be a good legacy for a future head of the team.

Who's Next?

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 13:12 - Oct 10 with 1030 viewswestolian

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:43 - Oct 9 by W7Ranger

A month ago !!??!!

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 13:39 - Oct 10 with 967 viewsW7Ranger

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 13:12 - Oct 10 by westolian

A month ago !!??!!

30 or 31 day month????
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 13:43 - Oct 10 with 951 viewsjamois

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 18:03 - Oct 9 by TGRRRSSS

Well he hasn't gone within the month, but I worry they might go, but no real evidence of this exists, however if they wanted the club for themselves they could have made a bigger offer at the time.
Either way he's not gone yet and tweeted he wasn't so, have to take it as that for now.

There won't be evidence if it happens. It will just happen.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 15:17 - Oct 10 with 887 viewsTW_R

"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 13:39 - Oct 10 by W7Ranger

30 or 31 day month????

30 - it was said in September.
"Amit will be gone in a month" - A month later. on 17:14 - Oct 10 with 818 viewsstowmarketrange

He didn't say which month though did he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024