Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back 21:50 - Sep 1 with 2516 viewsMrNITK

From the pub.

Away end, where the f**k were all our fans!!!!
Just Back on 21:52 - Sep 1 with 2502 viewssmegma

In the pub, didn't you see us. Even Pacal Votan was there, he helped push me in my wheelchair.He stole my cheese and onion crisps though.
Just Back on 21:58 - Sep 1 with 2470 viewsDieByYourSide

Was about 1,000 of us downstairs we had upstairs too. Club wildly overestimated the interest for this game though it appears. Must've only sold half the tickets approx

Poll: And it's hi ho

Just Back on 22:10 - Sep 1 with 2424 viewsMrNITK

Just Back on 21:52 - Sep 1 by smegma

In the pub, didn't you see us. Even Pacal Votan was there, he helped push me in my wheelchair.He stole my cheese and onion crisps though.

Sacrilidge! Did the steward not throw him out! You need to be having a word. These stewards and landlords love a bit of authority!
Just Back on 22:19 - Sep 1 with 2375 viewsHollowayRanger

Went to shoreham on sea air show

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Just Back on 12:10 - Sep 3 with 1953 viewsWokingR

Looked bad on the telly because it only showed the lower tier but there were about 3 times as many of us upstairs.
Still a poor turnout though especially as the club based their allocation on the number of people who had registered an interest in going to this fixture on the website. What happened to you all ?!
Just Back on 12:37 - Sep 3 with 1884 viewsRBlock

Duno, i had (admittedly over-optimistic) hopes of the Lass being as packed as in May and the club bringing a decent haul up but it wasn't to be. Bottom tier was half empty by my reckoning, good effort from the lads down there though.
Just Back on 12:46 - Sep 3 with 1846 viewswaveydave

Just Back on 12:37 - Sep 3 by RBlock

Duno, i had (admittedly over-optimistic) hopes of the Lass being as packed as in May and the club bringing a decent haul up but it wasn't to be. Bottom tier was half empty by my reckoning, good effort from the lads down there though.

Yh there was three blocks and the stewards blocked off the two closest to the city fans and said sit wherever you want. We didn't even fill the middle block tbf

Its a shame the club brought the larger allocation but you can't blame anyone who didn't go up. Against a team who was always gonna beat us and it was live on tv. Its more the 'register your interest' system that is wrong imo
Just Back on 12:51 - Sep 3 with 1829 viewsJHoop

Just Back on 12:10 - Sep 3 by WokingR

Looked bad on the telly because it only showed the lower tier but there were about 3 times as many of us upstairs.
Still a poor turnout though especially as the club based their allocation on the number of people who had registered an interest in going to this fixture on the website. What happened to you all ?!

I have to say that I was quite surprised when we took the 2800 allocation despite the 'register your interest' scheme. I appreciate that the club have considered the fans and acted on the interest registered, but we were only ever going to take around 1000 to this game what with it being 5.30pm and on Sky! It looks to me as if quite a few fans have registered interest so that there was a greater cance of getting a ticket 'if' they decided to go....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024