Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday 21:41 - Mar 29 with 5593 viewssunburyhoop

We would just like to let you all know that the club have contacted us; they have kindly invited us all to go onto the pitch before the game on Saturday v Arsenal. We are thrilled as this will be a great way of showing everyone that helped us, Grace’s amazing progress since her SDR operation in America last year. We will finally be able to thank you all for helping us achieve this truly “life changing” operation. You have all helped improve her life for the better, forever. She continues to work really hard on her physio and it is really paying dividends. She is so much more independent than before and her confidence has grown astonishingly. This Easter, Grace will be appearing in “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” with her very loyal and best friend Daisy, at the Watford Colosseum. This is yet another tick off her “Dream” list that would not have been possible before. She just wouldn’t have had the stamina to participate. She is very excited about Saturday and in her own words “I can’t wait to show everyone at QPR my new legs, especially Jamie”! Let’s hope she can bring the team some luck, and we get a point or three. Come on U R’sssssss.

http://www.gracemurphysdrfund.webeden.co.uk/

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 22:00 - Mar 29 with 4342 viewsloftboy

Excellent news Sunbury, I'm sure she will get a great reception, hope she enjoys the day.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 22:45 - Mar 29 with 4297 viewsW7Ranger

Brilliantg stuff...love it!! Hope she has a brilliant day!
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 23:11 - Mar 29 with 4257 viewsQPR1882

GOOD NEWS........ON HERE...........WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT ?.

All the best for Saturday guys.....................
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 23:11 - Mar 29 with 4257 viewsted_hendrix

That's a nice storey mate, you must be chuffed and rightly so, I hope she has a great day I'm sure she will.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 23:23 - Mar 29 with 4243 viewsTGRRRSSS

Great to hear hope her improvement carries on a pace
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 23:51 - Mar 29 with 4220 viewskarl

Brilliant - who gives a flying one about c**p football when you read about this progress. Thats why we follow a club like QPR!
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 00:19 - Mar 30 with 4203 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

What good news! She looks like she enjoys the rock climbing! I hope the Rs can take something from this inspirational young girl. I hope you all have a great day!
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 01:00 - Mar 30 with 4183 viewsHunterhoop

Sunbury,

That is superb, lovely news. You and the Mrs must be so proud.

Good luck for Sat. Sod the result, I hope Grace has a super day.

Hunter
Login to get fewer ads

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 01:14 - Mar 30 with 4181 viewsHollowayRanger

any moaning players should take a good long hard look at herand hang their heads

that girl and her family have got more guts and sprit then the whole team put together

i hope she has a lovely day!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 05:13 - Mar 30 with 4156 viewsBlackCrowe

fab fab fab

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 05:26 - Mar 30 with 4152 viewsdanehoop

Great news Sunbury!

Just the reminder I needed about what makes our club and fan base so special.

Hope grace has a fantastic day at HQ and brilliant time on stage in Watford.

Never knowingly understood

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 06:52 - Mar 30 with 4136 viewswestberksr

excellent news Sunbury

great to see things working out so well for Grace; in the new found tradition for debutants for the R's; who is she planning on chinning and getting sent off for violent conduct
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 08:17 - Mar 30 with 4086 viewsonlyrinmoray

Well done to Grace and her family at last some good news this season
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 08:38 - Mar 30 with 4069 viewsingeminate

Brilliant news!

Puts everything in perspective, hope she has a wonderful day!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 08:38 - Mar 30 with 4069 viewsqprmick

Good luck Grace, have a great day tomorrow.

Qprmick

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 09:14 - Mar 30 with 4044 viewsfinney

now she is a real hero and star good luck to her and her family
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 09:16 - Mar 30 with 4042 viewsreal_loftus

Superb news fella! All the best to you and to Grace, I hope she has a superb day. Despite all the bickering and occasional arguments, THIS sort of thing is what makes us a great club.

ATAF

ATAF.

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 09:45 - Mar 30 with 4026 viewsHAYESBOY

So pleased for Grace and the family that everything is working out.

Have been following the story since last year.

Grace is a very brave girl and its great to see her smile on all the pictures on your web site.

Hope she has a great day Saturday.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 09:49 - Mar 30 with 4022 viewsballbag

Brilliant! Hope she has an amazing day!
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 10:25 - Mar 30 with 3993 viewsantoknee64

Absolutly Amazing Grace,at last some fab news, now im so looking forward to tomorrows game as no matter the score we`re all winners for the sake of Grace.
Hope you all have a great day and maybe Ted or Jamie will get the winner.
Will be on the tour so maybe we will cross paths.
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 10:34 - Mar 30 with 3985 viewsQPR1506

Great stuff, will make sure I get to the ground early tommorrow.

In Redknapp We Trust !

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 10:43 - Mar 30 with 3978 viewsDesertBoot

Such a brave little girl. I hope she has a wonderful day.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 23:08 - Mar 30 with 3911 viewssunburyhoop

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 06:52 - Mar 30 by westberksr

excellent news Sunbury

great to see things working out so well for Grace; in the new found tradition for debutants for the R's; who is she planning on chinning and getting sent off for violent conduct

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 08:33 - Mar 31 with 3853 viewsCharlie1

Tremendous news! Have a great day and good luck to Grace

2:59 baby!

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 13:55 - Mar 31 with 3804 viewsKRanger

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024