Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 20:02 - Feb 11 with 2407 viewsMr_Foxy

Mega peed off after today.

First things first...that first 45 minutes was nothing short of disgraceful and every single player should hold their heads down in shame for that. We made Blackburn look like Barcelona, every time one of their players got the ball we stood off them and stood off and let them have as much time and space to do whatever they wanted. Christ even I'd look good on a Sunday morning if you gave me time to do that. The only player who looked vaguely interested was Taarabt who was always calling for the ball and tried to do something, even though it never came off.

Second half, complete new dynamic, Blackburn did their 10 men behind the ball routine for the rest of the game, and them hitting the bar 5 mins into the second half aside offered nothing. We had enough chances to end up winning the game in the end which pees me off even more because this game was already lost after 45 minutes more or less, and if we'd played like it from the start we might have been able to get a decent result.

Really feeling down after that, sorry if it gets me labelled as a "negative w*nker" or whatever else you get labelled as if you're not being a happy clappy positive burying your heads in the sand. That first half was utterly pathetic and had relegation written all over it. Can't beat Blackburn, you're in trouble serious as.

The support again turned out in large numbers, were very volatile at half time unsurprisingly and got behind the lads a lot as we pressed in the second half. Well done us lot, shame the 11 didn't turn up.

The only player I'd give special praise to would be Taarabt and Mackie. All those who slag him off? Mental, he came on up front and was so sharp and energetic, he caused Blackburn no end of problems. Before that Paul Robinson might as well have had a deckchair to sit on for all the problems we posed him. And Taarabt was constantly asking for the ball and driving it forward. The rest can forget it, they don't deserve anything. Yes, we nearly fought it back, but we didn't and that doesn't excuse that disgraceful first half.

For me anyway...
Just back on 20:06 - Feb 11 with 2376 viewsloftus_upper

Heard it almost kicked off at half time amongst "our" support
Just back on 20:20 - Feb 11 with 2334 viewsMr_Foxy

Can't say I saw anything there but I was stuck in the corner!!
Just back on 20:25 - Feb 11 with 2293 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Just back on 20:20 - Feb 11 by Mr_Foxy

ant really argue with any of that appraisal. Though I would add that when he moved inside, Traore ran the show in midfield. A few things we found out today:
Zamora can't play the lone role
Onouha isn't a right back
Buz isn't prem quality
Fitz Hall isn't good enough to be a proffesional footballer
Just back on 20:28 - Feb 11 with 2276 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Just back on 20:20 - Feb 11 by Mr_Foxy

ant really argue with any of that appraisal. Though I would add that when he moved inside, Traore ran the show in midfield. A few things we found out today:
Buz isn't prem quality
Just back on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 2194 viewscarlosthebulb

Just back on 20:28 - Feb 11 by dodge_stoke_r

Buz isn't prem quality

Ah, let's bash Fitz hall again. Well I went today and actually thought hall was one of our better performers. He ain't covered himself on glory for various reasons in his rangers career but recently I think he's been very good. But the haters will hate anyway...
Just back on 21:02 - Feb 11 with 2139 viewsHollowayRanger

would i be right in saying ramage cant play for us?

so we are stuck with onuoha out of postion till young recovers

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Just back on 21:16 - Feb 11 with 2104 viewsBklynRanger

Onouha looked a lot better in the second half. First half he was making runs but not being found by professional fcuking footballers, then unexpectedly needing to get back - he couldn't find any rhythm at all.

I do think Hall had a decent game. Anton was.the one who got so easily turned.for the first.
Just back on 21:31 - Feb 11 with 2044 viewsdodge_stoke_r

I don't know what game people were watching today, but Hall was pony. Mind you he did play one pin- point pass to their player that lead to the second goal
Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 22:36 - Feb 11 with 1939 viewsQPR1882

Just back on 20:49 - Feb 11 by carlosthebulb

Ah, let's bash Fitz hall again. Well I went today and actually thought hall was one of our better performers. He ain't covered himself on glory for various reasons in his rangers career but recently I think he's been very good. But the haters will hate anyway...

You are joking.....

1st goal.....he could not win a raffle in the air

2nd goal....I must have said 50 fcking times 'TACKLE HIM ' as he backed off and off.

2nd half was 100% improvement (not hard) but the damage was already done
Just back on 00:43 - Feb 12 with 1821 viewsOakwoodR

Back at my desk after getting back from the game and I have now been up for 32 hours and I wont get a chance to see my duvet until the clock ticks past 42 hours.
My eyes are stinging with tiredness but my tired two penneth on today.

1st half we defended like a pub side.
Ferdinand turned too easily for the 1st goal and even though it was a decent shot it was one that Paddy would have saved last season - he is definitely being hampered by this injury.
Hall and Onuoha let their guy get in way too easily for the 2nd.
Taiwo was at fault for the third. I was watching him as the ball was lumped forward and he didnt turn to look at the ball until it was in mid air inside our box which gave their guy a free header across our six yard box.

2nd half we were really good and could have scored 5. We needed someone to play inside their box which Mackie did when he came on. This is the ideal role for him - a 20 min pain in the butt.
I'm getting a tad fed up with hearing people slating Barton continually. He runs his balls off for 90 minutes and goes box to box non stop. Sure he misplaces passes but do you ever see him hiding if he is having a bad game?
The 'for the money he earns' club seems to be getting bigger all the time. Ffs we sign good players on big money and hurl abuse at them because they are not a cross between Maradonna and Messi.
We still have our fate in our hands. When the team sheet appeared on the big screen today I looked at it and thought - how good does that team look?

Yes we have to improve rapidly but the squad we have can improve and Im pretty sure they will do and quickly.
This reasoning has made me book my train ticket for Bolton which is going to be another 40 hour awakeathon.

Keep the faith chaps.
Just back on 01:10 - Feb 12 with 1793 viewsgobbles

Just back on 20:28 - Feb 11 by dodge_stoke_r

Buz isn't prem quality

Of course we clearly proved Buz isn't Prem class on the back of 45 minutes back from injury.
No doubt last month Mackie wasn't Prem class.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Just back on 01:45 - Feb 12 with 1766 viewsqprmick

Just back on 01:10 - Feb 12 by gobbles

Of course we clearly proved Buz isn't Prem class on the back of 45 minutes back from injury.
No doubt last month Mackie wasn't Prem class.

The other boo boys targets SWP and Barton, put in a lot of effort. A virtual new team, it will take a while to gel. Zamora, I don't think he is as good as some thought, prove me wrong Bobby. The ball that was passed to him in the penalty area by Blackburn, he would have done better having a crack himself in stead of laying it back.

Qprmick

Just back on 10:35 - Feb 12 with 1624 viewsJonDoeman

Just back on 01:45 - Feb 12 by qprmick

The other boo boys targets SWP and Barton, put in a lot of effort. A virtual new team, it will take a while to gel. Zamora, I don't think he is as good as some thought, prove me wrong Bobby. The ball that was passed to him in the penalty area by Blackburn, he would have done better having a crack himself in stead of laying it back.

On his wrong foot!

It Is What It Is !!

Just back on 14:45 - Feb 12 with 1447 viewsFDC

I left before the end for the first time ever. I did walk back in in time to see Mackie's second. He should have scored before that, and their third was a deflection - could have finished a draw in the end, but whatever. We are going down ladies and gents, get used to the idea.
Just back on 14:58 - Feb 12 with 1429 viewsthemodfather

Just back on 14:45 - Feb 12 by FDC

I left before the end for the first time ever. I did walk back in in time to see Mackie's second. He should have scored before that, and their third was a deflection - could have finished a draw in the end, but whatever. We are going down ladies and gents, get used to the idea.

terrible 1st half, during a game we needed "something" from.....
at 3-0 many either left or stayed in the bar.....one oddity was the stewards being given a second ,yellow hi-vi with "military" on the back??
police and stewards seemed very keen and asked if our qpr flag was anti kean?? as if i give a hoot for him,or bburn!
some of the quietest support in ages....even if we had a good support from our "northern " r's surely even a "come on you r's" is not that difficult.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024