Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lightweights 19:17 - Oct 19 with 882 viewsnumptydumpty

The new players all seem to be extremely timid in manner and play.

Bottle out of challenges and easy to roll over.

To buy a few of these players, who do possess other qualities is absolutely fine provided there is a balance.

Zero players with a strong mentality.

Herein lies the problem

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Lightweights on 19:31 - Oct 19 with 782 viewsbosh67

Even though they are older when we had players like Hayden and Colback in the team there was a lot more steal in centre mid. We are very lightweight now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lightweights on 19:53 - Oct 19 with 675 viewsnumptydumpty

Lightweights on 19:31 - Oct 19 by bosh67

Even though they are older when we had players like Hayden and Colback in the team there was a lot more steal in centre mid. We are very lightweight now.

Very Bosh

Indeed

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Lightweights on 19:55 - Oct 19 with 655 viewsbongo_king

Lightweights on 19:31 - Oct 19 by bosh67

Yep. That game was lost in center mid. Like the one before it. And the one before it. And, effectively, the one before it vs Hull because Varane got a red.

And, that, IMO goes down mainly to the CM signings - playing Madsen in a CM pair is like playing with 1 CM. While I think he has some skills, I also think he was not what we needed, is entirely unsuited to our team and seriously question if he ever will fit. Varane simply seems not ready yet, but surely has to be better than Madsen. The CM recruitment was well and truly messed up and its going to haunt us till Jan.

Regarding others, I stick to Dembele and Saito being good signings, but suffering from our CM problem; and Morrison and Nardi also being good signings. Agree the two RBs and Celar have so far looked pretty lightweight.
Lightweights on 21:21 - Oct 19 with 497 viewsthehat

Lightweights on 19:55 - Oct 19 by bongo_king

Yep. That game was lost in center mid. Like the one before it. And the one before it. And, effectively, the one before it vs Hull because Varane got a red.

And, that, IMO goes down mainly to the CM signings - playing Madsen in a CM pair is like playing with 1 CM. While I think he has some skills, I also think he was not what we needed, is entirely unsuited to our team and seriously question if he ever will fit. Varane simply seems not ready yet, but surely has to be better than Madsen. The CM recruitment was well and truly messed up and its going to haunt us till Jan.

Regarding others, I stick to Dembele and Saito being good signings, but suffering from our CM problem; and Morrison and Nardi also being good signings. Agree the two RBs and Celar have so far looked pretty lightweight.

Totally agree the midfield is an absolute mess and we are playing a system the players don’t seem to believe in and are nowhere near good enough to play in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024