Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Food or drink that tastes like something else 20:18 - Sep 20 with 867 viewsLogman

Semolina - Wallpapaer paste
Emmenthal Cheese - Plimsolls
Naan Braad - Staedtler Norris pencils
Papaya - Natural Gas
Coconut water (past its sell by date) - Washing up liquid
Food or drink that tastes like something else on 20:26 - Sep 20 with 825 viewsBoston

IRN-BRU. Fck all but still flat.
[Post edited 20 Sep 20:27]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Food or drink that tastes like something else on 20:35 - Sep 20 with 770 viewsMick_S

Wotsits - bad feet.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Food or drink that tastes like something else on 21:10 - Sep 20 with 710 viewscolinallcars

I've had cups of tea that smelt of fish.
Food or drink that tastes like something else on 21:16 - Sep 20 with 695 viewsPunteR

Fosters - Piss

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Food or drink that tastes like something else on 21:19 - Sep 20 with 685 viewsBoston

Rice Cakes - cardboard.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Food or drink that tastes like something else on 21:20 - Sep 20 with 680 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Beetroot - just dirt.
Food or drink that tastes like something else on 01:21 - Sep 21 with 535 viewsEsgaroth

Food or drink that tastes like something else on 21:10 - Sep 20 by colinallcars

I've had cups of tea that smelt of fish.

You might want to check your dishwasher, that can make the cups smell like a fish tank

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Food or drink that tastes like something else on 02:46 - Sep 21 with 506 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Durian fruit - parmesan infused chunder.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Food or drink that tastes like something else on 07:41 - Sep 21 with 424 viewsTakeNoPrisonRrrrs

Scampi fries crisps ….. have a guess
Food or drink that tastes like something else on 08:55 - Sep 21 with 386 viewsdmm

An Italian cousin always used to say he didn't like ice cream because it tasted like soap. He always ate it when I was visiting though. Italian ice cream is the best so we let him off.
Food or drink that tastes like something else on 09:02 - Sep 21 with 367 viewsGus_iom

The things you lot know the taste of is a trifle worrying, to be honest.
Food or drink that tastes like something else on 09:38 - Sep 21 with 329 viewsSK_hoops

Apparently coriander tastes like soap to around 20% of people.
Food or drink that tastes like something else on 10:11 - Sep 21 with 298 viewsTomS

Andouillette sausage: Sh1t..... Oh wait, that's why.....
Food or drink that tastes like something else on 11:53 - Sep 21 with 200 viewsderbyhoop

We were in Thailand in the Summer;
Hotel rooms had bans on smoking. And Durian!!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024