Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the basis of pre-season/the current squad, where will we finish this season? 20:49 - Jul 27 with 1182 viewsstainrods_elbow

On the basis of pre-season.the current squad, where will we finish this sea son?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 27 Jul 20:55]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

On the basis of pre-season/the current squad, where will we finish this season? on 21:05 - Jul 27 with 1098 viewssaxbend

I'm thinking top half. We are not a top 6 side. We are going to lose plenty of games, and we are going to play badly in a few of them too. Are squad is missing a few key players. But we are building on what we achieved from February onwards and moving in the right direction. Losing 1-0 at Reading is perfectly consistent with that by the way. We are the team that won away at Leicester and tonked Leeds at home but had Wednesday and Huddersfield take 10 points off us. The main difference is we aren't going to give anyone a 14 game head start this time.
On the basis of pre-season/the current squad, where will we finish this season? on 21:15 - Jul 27 with 1067 viewskensalriser

The big question is still whether we're going to be capable of scoring goals.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

On the basis of pre-season/the current squad, where will we finish this season? on 21:20 - Jul 27 with 1038 viewscolinallcars

Midtable seems right for me.
I feel the escalation from zero to hero under Marti has led to a few people having unrealistic expectations.
Nothing wrong with optimism obviously but I feel it's born out of sweet relief after the GA term.
On the basis of pre-season/the current squad, where will we finish this season? on 21:51 - Jul 27 with 956 viewsStainrod

This game certainly a reality check and tempered my expectations.

But just so many variables its impossible to predict.

With the team that played Reading? Bottom six at best as zero creativity or ability to drive forward.

With Chair, Celar, EDB and Koli playing from the start? Just about mid-table.

With the above plus a box to box midfielder who can turn and move forward, plus either a good right winger or number 10 and a season with few injuries? 14th-9th maybe.
On the basis of pre-season/the current squad, where will we finish this season? on 23:59 - Jul 27 with 826 viewsHoopsie

If our strikers can score loads

No evidence of that yet, so top half

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

On the basis of pre-season/the current squad, where will we finish this season? on 00:21 - Jul 28 with 794 viewsDamo1962

Won't be worrying the top ten that's for sure. Just hope we aren't in the bottom six all season. Haven't really been following the MB this summer as I don't like football interfering with my summer, but to see Dykes and Frey still upfront...is a tad dispiriting to say the least. MC has another big job on his hands by the looks of it.
On the basis of pre-season/the current squad, where will we finish this season? on 04:10 - Jul 28 with 697 viewsnumptydumpty

If Cifuentes is here all season, we will do better than the quality of our squad.

We have a month to get in more players on loan or signings and amount of money available could increase if Eze gets sold.

And also obviously there is another window where we can readjust also.

We can't really assess anything right now

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

On the basis of pre-season/the current squad, where will we finish this season? on 04:48 - Jul 28 with 668 viewsenfieldargh

The other slight issue are the 23 other teams who will all be also adjusting their squads so rather an impossible ask

On yesterdays showing bottom six but again a friendly with nothing riding on it

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024