Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olympics 21:01 - Jul 26 with 1555 viewsbuilthjack

I hope the games are better than the opening ceremony.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Olympics on 21:21 - Jul 26 with 1288 viewsmax936

Turned over when it got farcical, watching The Eagles on Sky Arts now, wonderful stuff!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Olympics on 21:33 - Jul 26 with 1268 viewsbuilthjack

Olympics on 21:21 - Jul 26 by max936

Turned over when it got farcical, watching The Eagles on Sky Arts now, wonderful stuff!

I saw them on their farewell tour in Cardiff about 17/18 years ago.
Magnificent.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Olympics on 21:38 - Jul 26 with 1258 viewsmax936

Olympics on 21:33 - Jul 26 by builthjack

I saw them on their farewell tour in Cardiff about 17/18 years ago.
Magnificent.

I love them, outstanding Band, saw a tribute Eagles Band up at Bryn Rugby Club years ago, absolutely brilliant, I tried to drink the place dry that night, but that's another story

Olympics on 22:06 - Jul 26 with 1242 viewsbuilthjack

Olympics on 21:38 - Jul 26 by max936

I love them, outstanding Band, saw a tribute Eagles Band up at Bryn Rugby Club years ago, absolutely brilliant, I tried to drink the place dry that night, but that's another story

Some tribute bans are amazing.
Nothing wrong with having a pint or twenty.

Olympics on 22:22 - Jul 26 with 1221 viewsmax936

Olympics on 22:06 - Jul 26 by builthjack

Just recalled the night with Mrs, I was working with a chap who was on the committee up there and he gimme tickets, so him on the following Monday and he was still laughing at lunchtime, Mrs said I didn't do anything wrong just singing and dancing like something possessed, I was young at the time

Olympics on 22:25 - Jul 26 with 1218 viewsmax936

Olympics on 22:06 - Jul 26 by builthjack

Its funny how wife's can recall some things so vividly yet can't remember stuff from last week, selective memory syndrome springs to mind

Olympics on 22:46 - Jul 26 with 1201 viewscontroversial_jack

I thought it was good snd different. Stunning City too
Olympics on 23:34 - Jul 26 with 1179 viewsOhyeah

It was different and spoilt by the weather...

Nothing can compare to the excellent London 2012 opening ceremony....
Login to get fewer ads

Olympics on 07:51 - Jul 27 with 1108 viewsBoundy

Olympics on 23:34 - Jul 26 by Ohyeah

It was different and spoilt by the weather...

Nothing can compare to the excellent London 2012 opening ceremony....

Difficult to top that in fact the whole event was bang on.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Olympics on 09:53 - Jul 27 with 1085 viewsLuther27

Turned over to Legend Chanel and watched something called UFO from the ‘70s.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Olympics on 17:02 - Jul 27 with 1032 viewshowenjack

Olympics on 09:53 - Jul 27 by Luther27

Turned over to Legend Chanel and watched something called UFO from the ‘70s.

If you can on your set , have a look at PBS channel . Its an American based documentary channel with some excellent history documentaries . There was one on the other day in 3 parts about the airborne invasion of Crete . It was very interesting -the allied forces were not helped by seemingly naive decisions made by top brass on the ground. One being a failure to realise the importance of securing Malame airfield at all costs as that was the only way for the Germans to bring in supplies . Doh.
Olympics on 17:09 - Jul 27 with 1017 viewsraynor94

What a gutter for Josh Tarlin a puncture has cost him a medal in the road race

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Olympics on 17:17 - Jul 27 with 1008 viewstrampie

Olympics on 17:09 - Jul 27 by raynor94

What a gutter for Josh Tarlin a puncture has cost him a medal in the road race

Very unlucky.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Olympics on 19:11 - Jul 27 with 979 viewsmax936

What a performance by France in the Rugby 7's v FIJI, the little pocket rocket Antoni Du Pont came on and single handily destroyed Fiji, what a rugby player that little fella is, superb!

Olympics on 19:23 - Jul 27 with 964 viewsraynor94

Olympics on 19:11 - Jul 27 by max936

What a performance by France in the Rugby 7's v FIJI, the little pocket rocket Antoni Du Pont came on and single handily destroyed Fiji, what a rugby player that little fella is, superb!

Fantastic performance from the French thourghly deserved the gold medal

Olympics on 09:34 - Jul 28 with 886 viewsGwyn737

Olympics on 19:11 - Jul 27 by max936

1 player wins the 7s!

The most influential 7s player since Serevi.
Olympics on 09:48 - Jul 28 with 874 viewsThrasher6

Olympics on 17:02 - Jul 27 by howenjack

If you can on your set , have a look at PBS channel . Its an American based documentary channel with some excellent history documentaries . There was one on the other day in 3 parts about the airborne invasion of Crete . It was very interesting -the allied forces were not helped by seemingly naive decisions made by top brass on the ground. One being a failure to realise the importance of securing Malame airfield at all costs as that was the only way for the Germans to bring in supplies . Doh.

It's a great channel....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Olympics on 18:53 - Jul 28 with 791 viewsraynor94

How good are these Australian women rugby 7s UK haven't been bad, but they have been battered.

Amazing athletes

Olympics on 20:14 - Jul 28 with 759 viewsLuther27

Olympics on 17:02 - Jul 27 by howenjack

Thanks for that.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Olympics on 22:19 - Jul 28 with 723 viewshowenjack

Olympics on 20:14 - Jul 28 by Luther27

Thanks for that.

Thought that Eccles from Newport was robbed in the womens boxing especially as her Polish opponent had a point deducted
Olympics on 23:19 - Jul 28 with 701 viewsReslovenSwan1

Olympics on 22:19 - Jul 28 by howenjack

Thought that Eccles from Newport was robbed in the womens boxing especially as her Polish opponent had a point deducted

Good news in my book. I do not encourage women to punch each other.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Olympics on 01:46 - Jul 29 with 675 viewsRobbie

How does a child rapist , done a pittance of sentence rock up at the Olympic Games .

IOC tolerate this athlete competing , turn a blind eye and say he has been punished enough

Yet spectators still cheered him on for representing Holland in beach volleyball .

Sand in Paris , a minor miracle there somehow .
Olympics on 09:14 - Jul 29 with 635 viewscontroversial_jack

Olympics on 23:19 - Jul 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Good news in my book. I do not encourage women to punch each other.

This is 2024
Olympics on 09:26 - Jul 29 with 627 viewsmangohilljack

The satanic ceremony should be banned ...
Olympics on 10:02 - Jul 29 with 596 viewstheloneranger

Olympics on 22:19 - Jul 28 by howenjack

A terrible decision. Rosie won every round against an opponent who boxed on the back foot, and consistently grappled - for which she had a point deducted.

The Canadian judge gave it to Rosie by 4 points. The jeers and boos around the ringside said it all.

Charley Davison the day before was another boxer robbed at the Olympics, by another disgusting split decision loss.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024