Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad eggs? 23:22 - Jul 17 with 6376 viewsconnell10

Willock, Richards and Armstrong. Maybe a sign of Marti getting rid of the bad uns .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bad eggs? on 14:20 - Jul 18 with 1449 viewsRBlock

I'd probably say Clarence Court Burford Browns. They look fancy and cost a few bob more, but they only get the golden yolk by feeding the chickens paprika. Bit of a scam really, not worth the money.
Bad eggs? on 15:56 - Jul 18 with 1283 viewsBurnleyhoop

Bad eggs? on 07:50 - Jul 18 by Blue_Castello

True - Amazed you missed Martis most important decision getting rid of Dozzell, it was getting to the stage that I thought it would never happen and dreading seeing his name on the team sheet.

If you want to be successful there is no room for excessive sentiment, a manager has to be ruthless when building a team and if a player doesn't fit the playing style then they have to be moved on.

For me, ditching Dozzell was the moment the tide turned and we have been on a journey of redemption ever since.

The work done to clear the detritus throughout the summer and the sensible, measured approach to recruitment absolutely stinks of competence and alignment of structure and strategy.

This means only one thing. 16th place awaits. Enjoy the ride.
Bad eggs? on 16:12 - Jul 18 with 1251 viewsqpr_1968

perhaps they should have all been sold at easter....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Bad eggs? on 16:27 - Jul 18 with 1183 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bad eggs? on 15:56 - Jul 18 by Burnleyhoop

For me, ditching Dozzell was the moment the tide turned and we have been on a journey of redemption ever since.

The work done to clear the detritus throughout the summer and the sensible, measured approach to recruitment absolutely stinks of competence and alignment of structure and strategy.

This means only one thing. 16th place awaits. Enjoy the ride.

Hear me out…

He may have been as useful as a chocolate ironing board on the pitch, but I don’t think his attitude was ever in doubt was it?

All the managers he played under (including Marti) picked him regularly so his commitment seems ok to me.
[Post edited 18 Jul 16:28]
Bad eggs? on 19:11 - Jul 18 with 1041 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bad eggs? on 05:17 - Jul 18 by Lblock

Not sure what Sinclair has done to be labelled alongside Richards?
Possibly his Agent in same bracket as Willock but we e known that since we signed him.
Maybe the words from last season about him being in KFC post match and wearing gloves have made him the devil incarnate but come on FFS!!!!!
Sinclair always struck me as an over enthusiastic kid, some way from maturing, he’ll have a career and maybe one day will listen to an established pro about ditching the unrealistic Agent (IF that is the case)

To the point of the post though; Marti seems a no nonsense coach alongside being one who’ll defend any player giving it 100% all in on his wants, and more importantly, needs.
He’s proved it with departures such as Kakay and thankfully Richards - if you can’t play his way as per Ossie, or just won’t give it all as per that tosser Richards then you’re down the frog n toad.

I like the ruthlessness of him and Nourry

Key now is due diligence on what comes through the door the other way in terms of ability, personality and fitness

Good post; and the Kakay example is a good one - Ossie was no-one's idea of a "bad egg" but he wasn't going to be in the side so best moved on sharpish.
Bad eggs? on 21:14 - Jul 19 with 790 viewsSpaceman_P

more egg puns required please.

I suppose we rolled the hollandaise we these three.
Bad eggs? on 21:26 - Jul 19 with 749 viewsLogman

I'm ova the moon that they've gone
Bad eggs? on 21:33 - Jul 19 with 717 viewsStanisgod

Looking at the Cardiff comments after the first interview with Willock and they seem to think they've got Pele 🤔

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Bad eggs? on 21:38 - Jul 19 with 702 viewsgazza1

You need to define what a bad egg is firstly……

Richard’s and willock have behaved pretty poorly in-house, Armstrong is going that way to.

We are better off without them imho…..
Bad eggs? on 21:50 - Jul 19 with 663 viewsDylanP

Rather than considering Armstrong and Willock as bad eggs (as such), I'd guess Marti recognized the two of them as underproducing assets that will never be as valuable as this offseason and who could provide us with the resources to bring in fresh talent

Armstrong: we all loved him when he burst onto our little scene with his strength and speed, scaring the fck out of defenders. But we all recognize that that was as far as it ever went. The defenders were scared but there was never a good cross or a good shot, just speed and potential. And 4 goals in 60 games is Connor Washingtonian

Willock: Who the hell knows what happened to him. He has god-given talent up the wazoo, but at least in the last season or two we only ever saw it in short bursts and the the other 87 minutes a game Willock was invisible.

I wish both players the best and will be hoping (but not necessarily expecting) that both will have Eze-like success elsewhere.

Bring on Zan and anyone else Marti discovers!!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRsss!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Bad eggs? on 21:55 - Jul 19 with 640 viewsqueensparker

Bad eggs? on 21:33 - Jul 19 by Stanisgod

Looking at the Cardiff comments after the first interview with Willock and they seem to think they've got Pele 🤔

To be fair he’s a good player and a great signing for them on a free.

If he can stay injury free and recover a bit of form they’ll be delighted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024