Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solar Panel Funding 14:49 - Jul 4 with 1069 viewspencoedjack

Has anyone used these?

Looking to install solar panels.

Solar Panel Funding on 15:01 - Jul 4 with 742 viewsKeithHaynes

Plenty out here mate, most go with the batteries to store unused energy. Some have been caught out with the daily unused supply being returned to the provider ( although that’s cheaper ) Some sell back to the grid for a nominal fee.

Got to do your research mate 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Solar Panel Funding on 16:08 - Jul 4 with 711 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you are with Octopus you can get 23.63p per Kw exported between 4pm and 7pm. Make sure you get large enough batteries so you can export at peak rate.

The export rate for the rest of the day is 15.51p. per Kw
Between 2am and 5am export rate is 5.61p per Kw

You can also charge your battery between 2am and 5am for
13.85p per KW.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Solar Panel Funding on 18:35 - Jul 4 with 661 viewsbuilthjack

Ask the Welsh farmers. They have had £30,000 each off the Welsh Gov for that type of thing.
They will still want more.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Solar Panel Funding on 20:02 - Jul 4 with 630 viewsBoundy

Solar Panel Funding on 18:35 - Jul 4 by builthjack

Ask the Welsh farmers. They have had £30,000 each off the Welsh Gov for that type of thing.

For losing land which could put to better use ,I don't blame them.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Solar Panel Funding on 20:04 - Jul 4 with 625 viewsBoundy

There's a company out there called a shade greener ,they'll fit the panels and they receive the feed in tariff and you get the electricity generated.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Solar Panel Funding on 20:19 - Jul 4 with 608 viewspencoedjack

Solar Panel Funding on 20:04 - Jul 4 by Boundy

There's a company out there called a shade greener ,they'll fit the panels and they receive the feed in tariff and you get the electricity generated.

I think that’s similar to this company, they are calling out Tuesday to give me the figures.

Thanks all for advise 👍
Solar Panel Funding on 21:14 - Jul 4 with 572 viewsMrFarmer

Solar Panel Funding on 18:35 - Jul 4 by builthjack

We definitely do not get that!!!!!
Solar Panel Funding on 21:34 - Jul 4 with 537 viewsmajorraglan

Solar Panel Funding on 20:19 - Jul 4 by pencoedjack

I think that’s similar to this company, they are calling out Tuesday to give me the figures.

Thanks all for advise 👍

It’s defo worth speaking to a few people and looking at the different options. Solar panels are really cheap atm, but the cost of fitting etc isn’t going down as it should as there is a lot of profiteering, commission being paid etc.

My brother in law is a plumber,, he reckons a hot water system or a programmer which will heat your hot water tank ( if you have one) is worth looking at.

One thing you really need to look in to is whether you can actually export the electric to the grid because in some places the infrastructure can’t deal with the extra loading. I’ve been told that several houses in our area have been disconnected from the electricity grid because the contractors cracked on with the job without getting all the paperwork in order - the reason they didn’t get the paperwork sorted was because they knew they wouldn’t get permission!! They cracked on anyway and it ended up with the homeowners being cut off.
Login to get fewer ads

Solar Panel Funding on 22:19 - Jul 4 with 526 viewsbuilthjack

Solar Panel Funding on 20:02 - Jul 4 by Boundy

For losing land which could put to better use ,I don't blame them.

£13,000 a year for 13 years to let someone plant trees. I couldn’t afford to turn down £170,000 for doing nothing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Solar Panel Funding on 22:28 - Jul 4 with 523 viewsmax936

Solar Panel Funding on 21:34 - Jul 4 by majorraglan

It’s defo worth speaking to a few people and looking at the different options. Solar panels are really cheap atm, but the cost of fitting etc isn’t going down as it should as there is a lot of profiteering, commission being paid etc.

My brother in law is a plumber,, he reckons a hot water system or a programmer which will heat your hot water tank ( if you have one) is worth looking at.

One thing you really need to look in to is whether you can actually export the electric to the grid because in some places the infrastructure can’t deal with the extra loading. I’ve been told that several houses in our area have been disconnected from the electricity grid because the contractors cracked on with the job without getting all the paperwork in order - the reason they didn’t get the paperwork sorted was because they knew they wouldn’t get permission!! They cracked on anyway and it ended up with the homeowners being cut off.

Safety issues with the cable size supplying some properties. Similar situations arise with EV chargers, main fuse in cut-out need to be 100 amp, 80amp can be used in some cases dependent on the length of run of cable to the EV unit which requires a 25mm live and neutral cables from cut-out to meter and then to consumer unit.
Lot of testing and inspection involved on the pre survey, on both applications, Heat Pumps similar, but that's another kettle of fish

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Solar Panel Funding on 18:31 - Jul 5 with 422 viewsMrFarmer

Solar Panel Funding on 22:19 - Jul 4 by builthjack

£13,000 a year for 13 years to let someone plant trees. I couldn’t afford to turn down £170,000 for doing nothing.

Where abouts are you getting these imaginary figures from?

Welsh governemt pay about £1000 per acre to set up a woodland.

Then the land over has to buy roughly 500 trees at about £4 each, then plant them themselves. If any die they have to replace them.

The land owner then gets on average £150 per year for 12 years. Whilst the acre of land devalues from probably £10,000 to £2000.

It's a terrible business idea for land owners to plant trees on productive land.
Solar Panel Funding on 20:43 - Jul 5 with 379 viewspencoedjack

Solar Panel Funding on 18:31 - Jul 5 by MrFarmer

Then the land over has to buy roughly 500 trees at about £4 each, then plant them themselves. If any die they have to replace them.

The land owner then gets on average £150 per year for 12 years. Whilst the acre of land devalues from probably £10,000 to £2000.

It's a terrible business idea for land owners to plant trees on productive land.

I think you’ll find facts pass over Builth’s head.

Most grown up people vote for what is best for their families, others …………….
Solar Panel Funding on 21:01 - Jul 5 with 373 viewsbuilthjack

Solar Panel Funding on 18:31 - Jul 5 by MrFarmer

Read the brochure and see your Welsh Gov field officer. They will explain it to you.
I don’t do hearsay.

Solar Panel Funding on 21:03 - Jul 5 with 371 viewsbuilthjack

Solar Panel Funding on 20:43 - Jul 5 by pencoedjack

I think you’ll find facts pass over Builth’s head.

Most grown up people vote for what is best for their families, others …………….

Sorry you are upset at Labour sweeping Wales. Give it up, all the bitterness. You lost.
Suck it up.

Solar Panel Funding on 21:05 - Jul 5 with 369 viewsonehunglow

Solar Panel Funding on 21:03 - Jul 5 by builthjack

Sorry you are upset at Labour sweeping Wales. Give it up, all the bitterness. You lost.
Suck it up.

You don’t really do debate ,do you?
Somebody disagreeing doesn’t mean they’re wrong

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Solar Panel Funding on 21:09 - Jul 5 with 368 viewsbuilthjack

Solar Panel Funding on 21:05 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

You don’t really do debate ,do you?
Somebody disagreeing doesn’t mean they’re wrong

You and about 6 others are not going to change the vote. Accept it.
There is nothing to debate. Labour wiped the floor with your Tories.

Solar Panel Funding on 21:44 - Jul 5 with 364 viewsMrFarmer

Solar Panel Funding on 21:01 - Jul 5 by builthjack

Read the brochure and see your Welsh Gov field officer. They will explain it to you.
I don’t do hearsay.

Where would I find this brochure?

I've been checking the Welsh Government Rural Payments website but it's nothing like you have found.

I could do with cashing in a few acres for retirement and that money that you've seen looks great.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Solar Panel Funding on 22:00 - Jul 5 with 350 viewsbuilthjack

Solar Panel Funding on 21:44 - Jul 5 by MrFarmer

Where would I find this brochure?

I've been checking the Welsh Government Rural Payments website but it's nothing like you have found.

I could do with cashing in a few acres for retirement and that money that you've seen looks great.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

There were loads in every major livestock market .
Haven’t you been approached ? You are a farmer I take it?

Solar Panel Funding on 23:12 - Jul 5 with 327 viewsMrFarmer

Looking at an leaflet in a livestock mart is completely different from what Welsh Goverment are actually offering for woodland creation.

It's similar to the leaflets that get posted through your letter box offering a free window when you buy a conservatory. Pointless.

What market did you see these leaflets in?
Solar Panel Funding on 23:17 - Jul 5 with 324 viewsbuilthjack

Solar Panel Funding on 23:12 - Jul 5 by MrFarmer

Looking at an leaflet in a livestock mart is completely different from what Welsh Goverment are actually offering for woodland creation.

It's similar to the leaflets that get posted through your letter box offering a free window when you buy a conservatory. Pointless.

What market did you see these leaflets in?

What markets do you go to?

Solar Panel Funding on 23:27 - Jul 5 with 308 viewsMrFarmer

Solar Panel Funding on 23:17 - Jul 5 by builthjack

What markets do you go to?

Normally Llandeilo, Carmarthen, Whitland, Brecon, Llandovery Rhaglan and sometimes Sedgemoor.

It all depends on what day of the week suits me to go and what type of stock I want to sell or buy.

And I havnt seen any of these leaflets your talking about in any of them.
Solar Panel Funding on 23:39 - Jul 5 with 302 viewsbuilthjack

Solar Panel Funding on 23:27 - Jul 5 by MrFarmer

Normally Llandeilo, Carmarthen, Whitland, Brecon, Llandovery Rhaglan and sometimes Sedgemoor.

It all depends on what day of the week suits me to go and what type of stock I want to sell or buy.

There were loads in Brecon, on the table outside the cafe. Field Officers we’re promoting the scheme for months.
Same at Welshpool
Same at Raglan.
Same at Talgarth.
Same at Builth by the burger van.
Even at Hereford.
It really does surprise me that you haven’t seen them.
Is Carmarthen still going? Most sheep farmers from that way now go to Builth and HEREFORD.

Solar Panel Funding on 23:43 - Jul 5 with 299 viewsbuilthjack

Solar Panel Funding on 23:27 - Jul 5 by MrFarmer

Welshpool,is the best market for info from the field officers.
They have a list up of current freebies and will help you all the way.
Worth having the chat.

Solar Panel Funding on 08:14 - Jul 6 with 263 viewsMrFarmer

Don't you think it's a bit strange how Welsh Government have leaflets in markets showing the details of these payments but nothing online that matches your figures?

In the modern world, everything is online!!

I think you've been found out on his subject.
Solar Panel Funding on 09:16 - Jul 6 with 229 viewspencoedjack

Solar Panel Funding on 08:14 - Jul 6 by MrFarmer

Don't you think it's a bit strange how Welsh Government have leaflets in markets showing the details of these payments but nothing online that matches your figures?

In the modern world, everything is online!!

I think you've been found out on his subject.

I think you need to take a visit to the burger van in Builth or check the table outside the cafe in Welshpool for these massive grants.

Or as I suspect it’s more drivel from the yokel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024