Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 48045 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 01:51 - Aug 3 with 1979 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:20 - Aug 2 by loftupper

Not impossible that Trump drops out now, pretty much sold his VP out during the NABJ interview, has been distancing himself as much as he can from Project 2025.

He'll stay in the race long enough to ensure he does not go to Prison. He will not want to lose to Harris

Trump got shot in the ear just survived by a miracle and 3 other people were shot with 1 person dying so rest assured he is going nowhere except maybe the White House .
Harris got awarded the nomination without a single vote being cast for her and is on a victory tour without sitting down for a single interview 2 weeks in.
Whan she sits down it will be a soft ball question and answering session but first there will be a 5 minute fawning about her being the first everything basically.
Harris had the balls/stupidity to put her"record " up against Trump and worse still lie about the success she oversaw at the southern US border ffs.
Those idiotic statements are the reason the Democratic Party are using the same playbook they used in 2020 hiding Biden in his basement knowing he would put his foot in his mouth and expose his declining mental capasity.
At Trump rallies you have American flags and signs of patriot pride along with people who strongly believe he will rebuild this country and improve their lives .
At Harris rallys you have rap stars twerking and Harris using the pulpit to try and keep the train moving but addressing nothing that matters really.
As for prison the whole NY conviction was a sham ,the judge a complete liberal whacko and his daughter was the president of a company that fundraises for Democratic canditates .She was also the director of the digital campain for Kamala Harris in her 2020 Presidental campaign .Pretty impartial eh.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:16 - Aug 3 with 1737 viewsSydneyRs

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 01:51 - Aug 3 by CLAREMAN1995

Trump got shot in the ear just survived by a miracle and 3 other people were shot with 1 person dying so rest assured he is going nowhere except maybe the White House .
Harris got awarded the nomination without a single vote being cast for her and is on a victory tour without sitting down for a single interview 2 weeks in.
Whan she sits down it will be a soft ball question and answering session but first there will be a 5 minute fawning about her being the first everything basically.
Harris had the balls/stupidity to put her"record " up against Trump and worse still lie about the success she oversaw at the southern US border ffs.
Those idiotic statements are the reason the Democratic Party are using the same playbook they used in 2020 hiding Biden in his basement knowing he would put his foot in his mouth and expose his declining mental capasity.
At Trump rallies you have American flags and signs of patriot pride along with people who strongly believe he will rebuild this country and improve their lives .
At Harris rallys you have rap stars twerking and Harris using the pulpit to try and keep the train moving but addressing nothing that matters really.
As for prison the whole NY conviction was a sham ,the judge a complete liberal whacko and his daughter was the president of a company that fundraises for Democratic canditates .She was also the director of the digital campain for Kamala Harris in her 2020 Presidental campaign .Pretty impartial eh.

He didn't get shot in the ear. A bit of debris clipped him and he's fine.

He won't debate her? Why not? If she's so under qualified and he's so good at thinking on his feet t should surely be a great opportunity for him?

You want to talk about impartial judges after what Trump did with the supreme Court? Come on, we've all had a drink.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:57 - Aug 3 with 1664 viewsloftupper

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:16 - Aug 3 by SydneyRs

He won't debate her? Why not? If she's so under qualified and he's so good at thinking on his feet t should surely be a great opportunity for him?

You want to talk about impartial judges after what Trump did with the supreme Court? Come on, we've all had a drink.

Don’t like the guy but can’t deny that he was injured in a shooting incident, normally described as being shot :)

Have to remember he has never won the popular vote and there are fewer boomers left to vote for him this time round, coupled with his approach of calling people names, dumb, nasty, low IQ, even having a go at Jewish people this week isn’t having the same effect as last time.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:13 - Aug 3 with 1621 viewsSydneyRs

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:57 - Aug 3 by loftupper

Don’t like the guy but can’t deny that he was injured in a shooting incident, normally described as being shot :)

Have to remember he has never won the popular vote and there are fewer boomers left to vote for him this time round, coupled with his approach of calling people names, dumb, nasty, low IQ, even having a go at Jewish people this week isn’t having the same effect as last time.

Yes he was in a shooting incident, but getting shot in the ear means a bullet hit your ear. That did not happen, despite the ridiculously oversized bandage he wore for a couple of days (which several of his disciples then copied 🙄) before revealing his ear was undamaged.

Tactically he's been thrown by Harris. He's gone into childish rambling and name calling. With Biden he could get away with it, but a black woman? Suddenly the age angle he pushed is working against him.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:21 - Aug 3 with 1514 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:16 - Aug 3 by SydneyRs

"He didn't get shot in the ear. A bit of debris clipped him and he's fine."

It's tone deaf remarks like this that really don't help your point and if anything makes you come across as being disingenuous overall. In your follow up comment you refer to it as a "shooting incident" which means you cannot even bring yourself to name it what it was - a failed assassination attempt on Trump's life in which a former firefighter Corey Comperatore tragically lost his life while shielding his family. A bit of debris clipped his ear... out of thin air I suppose? Shameful comment.

"He won't debate her? Why not? If she's so under qualified and he's so good at thinking on his feet t should surely be a great opportunity for him?"

I'd very much like to see a Trump/Harris debate. It would be the first time a democratically elected nominee debated a non-elected nominee who has been thrust upon the Democratic Party in what amounts to a coup. As for him not wanting to debate her - wrong. At the start of the recent interview with the National Association of Black Journalists (where the legacy media got their gotcha clip that has gone viral thanks to the algorithm) Trump explains he was invited to it under false pretenses as he expected VPOTUS Harris to be there, but of course she wasn't. Furthermore, from the aggressive tone of the activist, sorry, journalist asking the question it's clear this was not a genuine attempt to debate Trump but some kind of ploy to entrap Trump saying something that could be used against him. Now it doesn't really matter whether you like him or not, this 'introduction' of Trump at the event was extremely unprofessional and puts the whole clip of him talking about VPOTUS Harris in a whole different context - as proved by the reaction of some in the crowd and the vast majority of the comments under the video, including this: "I as a black man am sooo happy he responded in that manor call it out. And also putting the lack of class on her end on everything" and "I am a black woman embarrassed by the lack of basic courtesy shown here by that journalist in blue towards a previous president of the USA .She has a spirit of provocation and confusion ..very ratchet behavior indeed." I could go on but you get the point. In any case, bring on the Trump/Harris debate.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:00 - Aug 3 with 1470 viewsJuzzie

At the very beginning and 2:29 into that video he was called “Mr President……”, does she know something we don’t?!

[Post edited 3 Aug 17:05]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:43 - Aug 3 with 1398 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:00 - Aug 3 by Juzzie

At the very beginning and 2:29 into that video he was called “Mr President……”, does she know something we don’t?!

[Post edited 3 Aug 17:05]

I believe all former Presidents are adressed this way, I'm sure one of our American based friends can confirm this?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:25 - Aug 3 with 1285 viewsloftupper

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:21 - Aug 3 by Orthodox_Hoop

It's tone deaf remarks like this that really don't help your point and if anything makes you come across as being disingenuous overall. In your follow up comment you refer to it as a "shooting incident" which means you cannot even bring yourself to name it what it was - a failed assassination attempt on Trump's life in which a former firefighter Corey Comperatore tragically lost his life while shielding his family. A bit of debris clipped his ear... out of thin air I suppose? Shameful comment.

"He won't debate her? Why not? If she's so under qualified and he's so good at thinking on his feet t should surely be a great opportunity for him?"

I'd very much like to see a Trump/Harris debate. It would be the first time a democratically elected nominee debated a non-elected nominee who has been thrust upon the Democratic Party in what amounts to a coup. As for him not wanting to debate her - wrong. At the start of the recent interview with the National Association of Black Journalists (where the legacy media got their gotcha clip that has gone viral thanks to the algorithm) Trump explains he was invited to it under false pretenses as he expected VPOTUS Harris to be there, but of course she wasn't. Furthermore, from the aggressive tone of the activist, sorry, journalist asking the question it's clear this was not a genuine attempt to debate Trump but some kind of ploy to entrap Trump saying something that could be used against him. Now it doesn't really matter whether you like him or not, this 'introduction' of Trump at the event was extremely unprofessional and puts the whole clip of him talking about VPOTUS Harris in a whole different context - as proved by the reaction of some in the crowd and the vast majority of the comments under the video, including this: "I as a black man am sooo happy he responded in that manor call it out. And also putting the lack of class on her end on everything" and "I am a black woman embarrassed by the lack of basic courtesy shown here by that journalist in blue towards a previous president of the USA .She has a spirit of provocation and confusion ..very ratchet behavior indeed." I could go on but you get the point. In any case, bring on the Trump/Harris debate.

Well looks like its on, Trump has agreed, providing everything is stacked in his favour. Which is fine, I doubt she will shy away from it. I think Harris as an ex prosecutor will destroy him in a debate especially if he doesn't up his game and switch away from name calling. All he really has after that is lies which Harris will call him out on.

The 'nasty' journalist nearest to him did try to frame every question using statements Trump had made previously as you say to wind him up and get a reaction, is this not exactly what Trump does? The journalist furthest away from him works for Fox, or at least had a lengthy interview with him just prior where she kissed his arse, so was hardly a massively anti trump panel. He should have handled it better!
Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:15 - Aug 3 with 1153 viewsStJude82

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:25 - Aug 3 by loftupper

Well looks like its on, Trump has agreed, providing everything is stacked in his favour. Which is fine, I doubt she will shy away from it. I think Harris as an ex prosecutor will destroy him in a debate especially if he doesn't up his game and switch away from name calling. All he really has after that is lies which Harris will call him out on.

The 'nasty' journalist nearest to him did try to frame every question using statements Trump had made previously as you say to wind him up and get a reaction, is this not exactly what Trump does? The journalist furthest away from him works for Fox, or at least had a lengthy interview with him just prior where she kissed his arse, so was hardly a massively anti trump panel. He should have handled it better!

Sorry, she couldn't destroy anyone, including a senile JB which is why she got iron-booted in the 1st round in 2020. First out. 1%.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:09 - Aug 4 with 1099 viewsloftupper

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:15 - Aug 3 by StJude82

Sorry, she couldn't destroy anyone, including a senile JB which is why she got iron-booted in the 1st round in 2020. First out. 1%.

Hopefully we will find out, providing he his brave enough
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 02:46 - Aug 4 with 932 viewsQPR_Nippon

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:21 - Aug 3 by Orthodox_Hoop

“Furthermore, from the aggressive tone of the activist, sorry, journalist asking the question it's clear this was not a genuine attempt to debate Trump but some kind of ploy to entrap Trump saying something that could be used against him.”

Hmm. Let’s look at what that journalist actually said:

“Mr. President, we so appreciate you giving us an hour of your time. I want to start by addressing the elephant in the room sir. A lot of people did not think it would be appropriate for you to be here today” She then repeats/lists Trump’s own words/actions back to him, fact checking where necessary, and finishes by saying “So my question sir, now that you’re asking black voters to vote for you: Why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

Now these are exactly the sort of questions that any political journalist worth their salt would and should be asking someone running for election to high office, and she was using perfectly courteous language. Her tone was assertive, sure, but to me you’d either have to be a complete snowflake or the kind of man who expects women to address them with a deferential and subservient tone to genuinely deem that ‘aggressive’. In DT’s case I think both probably apply. But again it’s just basic journalism to ask “These are the charges against you, how do you respond?” and, in fact, the organizers got a fair amount of criticism (which I don’t necessarily agree with) for actually giving him that platform, considering the lies and disinformation he’s spouted on numerous occasions.

Now if Trump is so thin-skinned that, rather than put on his big boy pants and take the opportunity to set the record straight by directly answering the question, he instead goes off on one about what a ‘horrible’, ‘rude’ question it is, deeply embarrassing himself in the process, that’s not ‘entrapment’. That’s just being emotionally and intellectually ill-equipped to deal with anything other than the usual softball questions he gets to field on Fox and the other pro-MAGA networks that he generally restricts himself to appearing on. He demonstrated yet again, for the millionth time. that he is completely unfit for that job, and that’s why his team pulled the plug on the event halfway in.

By the way, regarding the supposed ‘coup’, here’s an article that might be of use.

https://www.forkingpaths.co/p/maga-corruptions-of-the-english-language?r=rrxe4&a
[Post edited 4 Aug 2:47]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 04:21 - Aug 4 with 890 viewsSydneyRs

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:15 - Aug 3 by StJude82

Have you ever known someone with actual dementia? If so, could they front up before the world's media and deliver speeches etc like Biden has done? Even the average younger person wouldn't be able to cope with that pressure.

Age has caught up with Biden now, but he is not senile and certainly wasn't in 2020 when he performed very well indeed to defeat and replace Trump. Ronald Reagan was far worse when he was still president. Meanwhile you remain happy with Trump who regularly gets names etc wrong, rambles on incoherently and makes little sense a lot of the time. You're absolutely fine to give this guy 4 years ffs.

Biden was a tactical pick in 2020 as the person most likely to defeat Trump. They got it spot on because defeat Trump he did, despite all the pathetic crying ever since from the losing side. Harris is more experienced now and a better option than Biden because his age is affecting him. Its also affecting Trump who is nearly 80 and morbidly obese, but that's cool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024