Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread 10:56 - Mar 3 with 10989 viewsModeratorC

Earlier on this season Watford won 1-0 at the Swansea.Com with a smash and grab goal well against the run of player. This time …..

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62065/the-team-that-keep
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62074/at-last-it’s-a-c
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62080/watford-v-swansea-

This post has been edited by an administrator
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:06 - Mar 6 with 1474 viewsunion_jack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:04 - Mar 6 by AnotherJohn

Just deserts. We have been so negative against an out-of-form team that we are probably going to lose this. None of our forwards look like they have a goal in them.

I’d be surprised if you’re wrong.

And it’s self inflicted.

Red button comms saying Watford upped their game. We’ve just let them back in.

We should go for the throat, get a second and keep pressing.

No, we stand on the ball in our own half and slow it down.

😡😡😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:09 - Mar 6 with 1433 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:06 - Mar 6 by union_jack

I’d be surprised if you’re wrong.

And it’s self inflicted.

Red button comms saying Watford upped their game. We’ve just let them back in.

We should go for the throat, get a second and keep pressing.

No, we stand on the ball in our own half and slow it down.

😡😡😡

My point
It’s vile stuff
We are giving space and the ball away
And these fixtures are “ easier”.
Just hope we stay up and Williams buggers off.
There.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:16 - Mar 6 with 1342 viewsFlashberryjack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:09 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

My point
It’s vile stuff
We are giving space and the ball away
And these fixtures are “ easier”.
Just hope we stay up and Williams buggers off.
There.

Being ripped to shreds

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:19 - Mar 6 with 1311 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:16 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

Being ripped to shreds

By a mediocre outfit too.
It’s driving me crazy
There is no need for this
We need to do the basics
Wood and Cabango are not” footballers”
Why would we look at giving Wood another contract
Mad

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:23 - Mar 6 with 1286 viewsangryjack

Lowe waste of space
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:23 - Mar 6 with 1279 viewsunion_jack

Ronald is bloody useless tonight.

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:25 - Mar 6 with 1252 viewsAnotherJohn

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:23 - Mar 6 by union_jack

Just what I was thinking - probably his worst game for us. No end product at all.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:27 - Mar 6 with 1210 viewsonehunglow

Faff is back complete with walking goalkeeper

Login to get fewer ads

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:30 - Mar 6 with 1194 viewsangryjack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:23 - Mar 6 by union_jack

Darling kept running in his space earlier and he had keep checking inside
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:33 - Mar 6 with 1152 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:30 - Mar 6 by angryjack

Darling kept running in his space earlier and he had keep checking inside

Which begs the question why Darling played right back
Naughton has been fine there

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:33 - Mar 6 with 1139 viewsangryjack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:33 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Which begs the question why Darling played right back
Naughton has been fine there

Agreed
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:36 - Mar 6 with 1111 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:33 - Mar 6 by angryjack

Agreed

It’s as if we’re trying to actually lose the game
Patino has gone backwards rapt an alarming rate

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:39 - Mar 6 with 1087 viewsangryjack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:36 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

He's not getting run of minutes ,there is obviously a good player in there..
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:41 - Mar 6 with 1049 viewsAnotherJohn

Two poor teams. We looked very short on quality, but I suppose an away draw isn't the end of the world.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:41 - Mar 6 with 1048 viewsWhiterockin

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:39 - Mar 6 by angryjack

His head has been turned.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:42 - Mar 6 with 1027 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:39 - Mar 6 by angryjack

Good riposte
It does reflect on our coaching and player management

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:42 - Mar 6 with 1023 viewsunion_jack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:36 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

I’m seeing things I don’t like and worry me tonight.

There’s no enthusiasm there. It’s as if they don’t care. Careless passing, lethargic, NEGATIVE even at 1-0 up.

LW needs to be questioned as to why there is such a marked difference in our play in the second halves of games.

I can’t remember being as angry with a performance for some time. Atrocious tactics, coaching, performances and attitude.

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:42 - Mar 6 with 1014 viewsWhiterockin

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:41 - Mar 6 by AnotherJohn

Two poor teams. We looked very short on quality, but I suppose an away draw isn't the end of the world.

I would have taken a point but it feels like two lost now.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:43 - Mar 6 with 1009 viewspembsjack

He doesn't deserve a run of minutes, jogs around clearly not wanting to be here. Too big for us!
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:43 - Mar 6 with 1003 viewslifelong

To quote the legend Alan Curtis.’Any point away from home is a good point.”
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:44 - Mar 6 with 964 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:42 - Mar 6 by Whiterockin

I would have taken a point but it feels like two lost now.

It is.
This is the third away fixture on the grit where we have morphed from good to bad
Point away from home maybe but three is better
QPR just equalised btw.

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:44 - Mar 6 with 961 viewsbuilthjack

Why are we so poor in the second half?
Williams has to change this negativity when we are winning.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:46 - Mar 6 with 928 viewsFlashberryjack

Good away point...just.
But we are a 45 minute team, every other manager in our league, I fear for the next couple of games, I really do.

And QPR have just equalised against WBA.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:47 - Mar 6 with 922 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:44 - Mar 6 by builthjack

Why are we so poor in the second half?
Williams has to change this negativity when we are winning.

Why indeed
A point away from this game was not good .
QPR look really feisty
It’s tight at our end of the table
We are in the relegation mix and folk should not forget it.
Two vital points dropped by faffing around
It was good to see Joe A do a bit if captaining as it is beyond Grimesy

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:48 - Mar 6 with 908 viewspembsjack

Although Williams deserves his fair shame of blame, these type of cowardly performances were there at the start of the season. Too many spineless players not good enough to play at this level. Mass clear out of dead wood is needed asap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024