Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? 07:28 - Feb 22 with 4789 viewsmangohilljack

here is how the security council voted

Yes: Algeria, China, Equador,France, Guyana, Japan, Malta, Mozambique, Republic of Korea, Russian federation, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Switzerland

NO: USA

Abstained: UK

Politico
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 11:56 - Feb 24 with 881 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

No one calling for a ceasefire in Syria or Yemen where the death toll is an estimated 400,000 to 500,000.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 13:16 - Feb 24 with 854 viewscontroversial_jack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 11:56 - Feb 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

No one calling for a ceasefire in Syria or Yemen where the death toll is an estimated 400,000 to 500,000.

They did in the Ukraine, but Johnson and Biden sabotaged that
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:25 - Feb 24 with 833 viewsshingle

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 19:00 - Feb 23 by controversial_jack

It’s not about Hamas, it’s genocide and ethic cleansing

Their people got slaughtered by Hamas and now we get headers like you speculating that they have no interest in Hamas, but there again i remember you insisting that Putin had gained a genuine black Belt despite the world Judo federation confirming that he never had and it was all fake, yet you said they were wrong and you were right but you had no idea why you were right.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 19:23 - Feb 24 with 807 viewscontroversial_jack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:25 - Feb 24 by shingle

Their people got slaughtered by Hamas and now we get headers like you speculating that they have no interest in Hamas, but there again i remember you insisting that Putin had gained a genuine black Belt despite the world Judo federation confirming that he never had and it was all fake, yet you said they were wrong and you were right but you had no idea why you were right.

Almost 30k innocent civilians, mostly women and children have been slaughtered by these genocidal psychopaths in a few months. Hamas is the excuse.

Having been involved in the sport myself, he certainly has the knowledge and techniques of a first dan judoka. His technique looks a big dated and old school though
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 19:29 - Feb 24 with 811 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 19:23 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

Almost 30k innocent civilians, mostly women and children have been slaughtered by these genocidal psychopaths in a few months. Hamas is the excuse.

Having been involved in the sport myself, he certainly has the knowledge and techniques of a first dan judoka. His technique looks a big dated and old school though

Not familiar with this Dan Judoka bloke but I imagine he and most other people would beat Putin fairly easily in a legitimate fight because he is so tiny,

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 20:16 - Feb 24 with 785 viewsSullutaCreturned

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 19:23 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

How many have Russia killed? The Un says 30,457 since February 2022.

It is possible Putin has had training in Judo but that doesn't mean he has a Dan. How involved in the sport are you? Are you qualified to judge a persons techniques?
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 21:06 - Feb 24 with 769 viewsDr_Winston

It's probably worth bearing in mind that these casualty figures of "30,000" are coming from the same source that insisted a hospital was bombed by Israel long past the point when the rest of the World knew full well that it was Hamas missiles that caused it.

Israel would not be rampaging through Gaza at the moment if Hamas had not chosen to torture, rape, mutilate and murder thousands of Jews on October 7th and repeatedly promised to do the same again should the opportunity arise.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 23:43 - Feb 24 with 731 viewscontroversial_jack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 20:16 - Feb 24 by SullutaCreturned

It is possible Putin has had training in Judo but that doesn't mean he has a Dan. How involved in the sport are you? Are you qualified to judge a persons techniques?

I was a competitor when i was younger and a member of the Welsh squad.

Competitive Judo has weight categories like boxing has, so Putin would have been matched against similar. I would fancy my chances in a contest with Vlad, but I wouldn’t want a spell in Siberia if i defeated him
Login to get fewer ads

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 10:26 - Feb 25 with 698 viewsSullutaCreturned

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 23:43 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

I was a competitor when i was younger and a member of the Welsh squad.

Competitive Judo has weight categories like boxing has, so Putin would have been matched against similar. I would fancy my chances in a contest with Vlad, but I wouldn’t want a spell in Siberia if i defeated him

I know how Judo works, I took classes as a teen myself and our instructor was a British Olympic competitor.
The queston was are you qualified to judge? Lots of people can learn moves, techniques but not gain a belt et alone a Dan.

Putin may have had training but he hasn't officially got a Dan, that is a fact.

Then, what say you about the civilians killed by Russia? There again don't bother, I know what to expect.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 10:44 - Feb 25 with 682 viewscontroversial_jack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 10:26 - Feb 25 by SullutaCreturned

I know how Judo works, I took classes as a teen myself and our instructor was a British Olympic competitor.
The queston was are you qualified to judge? Lots of people can learn moves, techniques but not gain a belt et alone a Dan.

Putin may have had training but he hasn't officially got a Dan, that is a fact.

Then, what say you about the civilians killed by Russia? There again don't bother, I know what to expect.

Yes, I am qualified to judge, just as a football supporter can tell if a player is competent or not

Not only is he black belt but he's a 9th Dan. This is extremely rare to get above 5th dan, and it's probably politically motivated.He's also trained in Sambo.

So you are talking nonsense, So, let's get back to the slaughter of 30k innocent civilians - mostly women and children in Gaza .
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 10:58 - Feb 25 with 682 viewsonehunglow

Yes
Israel withdraws from Gaza
Hamas releases all hostages and relinquishes violence
Create Palestine state then all terrorism stops
Russia too should withdraw from Ukraine
No chance is there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 11:50 - Feb 25 with 681 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 10:58 - Feb 25 by onehunglow

Yes
Israel withdraws from Gaza
Hamas releases all hostages and relinquishes violence
Create Palestine state then all terrorism stops
Russia too should withdraw from Ukraine
No chance is there

Unfortunately the proposals from western countries are based on what they think is reasonable and realistic and what they would consider a fair analysis of the issues. In the middle east beliefs and tribalism drive decision making.
What seems a good solution to us may be totally unacceptable to others.

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 13:02 - Feb 25 with 659 viewsjackrmee

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 11:56 - Feb 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

Scandalous war that as well. BoJo was arming both sides. Sick.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 13:04 - Feb 25 with 655 viewsjackrmee

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 20:16 - Feb 24 by SullutaCreturned

In 2 years?
Isreal are smashing those numbers in a matter of months 👍

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 13:06 - Feb 25 with 655 viewsjackrmee

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 21:06 - Feb 24 by Dr_Winston

It's probably worth bearing in mind that these casualty figures of "30,000" are coming from the same source that insisted a hospital was bombed by Israel long past the point when the rest of the World knew full well that it was Hamas missiles that caused it.

Israel would not be rampaging through Gaza at the moment if Hamas had not chosen to torture, rape, mutilate and murder thousands of Jews on October 7th and repeatedly promised to do the same again should the opportunity arise.

Hamas missiles 😂

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 13:55 - Feb 25 with 643 viewsonehunglow

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 11:50 - Feb 25 by JACKMANANDBOY

Unfortunately the proposals from western countries are based on what they think is reasonable and realistic and what they would consider a fair analysis of the issues. In the middle east beliefs and tribalism drive decision making.
What seems a good solution to us may be totally unacceptable to others.

I was being slightly facetious but what i stated should not be beyond them
Maybe they need to hate, they've always hated everyone else and without conflict they'd be buggered
Imagine a peaceful Middle East
Home of all major religions
Me neither

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 15:37 - Feb 25 with 629 viewsDr_Winston

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 13:06 - Feb 25 by jackrmee

Hamas missiles 😂

Yes. Hamas Missiles.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/11/26/gaza-findings-october-17-al-ahli-hospital-ex

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:01 - Feb 25 with 611 viewsshingle

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 10:44 - Feb 25 by controversial_jack

Yes, I am qualified to judge, just as a football supporter can tell if a player is competent or not

Not only is he black belt but he's a 9th Dan. This is extremely rare to get above 5th dan, and it's probably politically motivated.He's also trained in Sambo.

So you are talking nonsense, So, let's get back to the slaughter of 30k innocent civilians - mostly women and children in Gaza .

9th Dan lol you really should stop believing what Mr Putin tells you, after all you are a grown man.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:30 - Feb 25 with 585 viewsonehunglow

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:01 - Feb 25 by shingle

9th Dan lol you really should stop believing what Mr Putin tells you, after all you are a grown man.

Got him on ignore Shings,
Not only black belt but 9th Dan.
That’s Japan stuff .
Lying C .

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 19:47 - Feb 25 with 572 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:01 - Feb 25 by shingle

The other 8 Dans are in front of him so he can’t be that good. Then you have that Dan Judoko too.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 22:34 - Feb 25 with 538 viewsjackrmee

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 15:37 - Feb 25 by Dr_Winston

Yes. Hamas Missiles.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/11/26/gaza-findings-october-17-al-ahli-hospital-ex

That’s what I said

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 23:44 - Feb 25 with 528 viewsKeithHaynes

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 21:06 - Feb 24 by Dr_Winston

And they want a ceasefire so they can start it all up again in a matter of months.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 07:09 - Feb 26 with 504 viewsDr_Winston

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 23:44 - Feb 25 by KeithHaynes

And they want a ceasefire so they can start it all up again in a matter of months.

Yep.

Hamas leadership knew exactly what they were doing on Oct 7th and I don't doubt for a second that they expected a hardliner like Netanyahu to react strongly, although perhaps not as strongly as he has. The civilian population of Gaza are just fodder for both sides.
[Post edited 26 Feb 7:56]

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 08:11 - Feb 26 with 486 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 07:09 - Feb 26 by Dr_Winston

Yep.

Hamas leadership knew exactly what they were doing on Oct 7th and I don't doubt for a second that they expected a hardliner like Netanyahu to react strongly, although perhaps not as strongly as he has. The civilian population of Gaza are just fodder for both sides.
[Post edited 26 Feb 7:56]

Yes, both sides are continuing to fight.

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 09:05 - Feb 26 with 479 viewsKeithHaynes

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 19:00 - Feb 23 by controversial_jack

It’s not about Hamas, it’s genocide and ethic cleansing

The words that really do get overused.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024