Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superbowl! 18:49 - Feb 11 with 4244 viewsDaBurgh

Something to whet your appetite for the superbowl tonight. My hometown kick ass Steelers in their first superbowl before the hype went into overdrive.
Enjoy the 15 minutes of action sandwiched between commercials.
I'm afraid that I've lost interest in all the glitz of the spectacle.
Go chiefs, I guess.

Superbowl! on 23:29 - Feb 12 with 1031 viewsdaveB

I did find it a bit weird how they give the trophy to the owner and he takes all the credit, they seemed to only have a few players go up to get the trophy, was alll a bit odd

Great game though and mad that the 49ers didn't know the rules for overtime
Superbowl! on 08:32 - Feb 13 with 888 viewsessextaxiboy

123 Million Superbowl 2024

1.5 billion World Cup Final 2022
Superbowl! on 10:04 - Feb 13 with 795 viewslave16

Superbowl! on 23:29 - Feb 12 by daveB

I did find it a bit weird how they give the trophy to the owner and he takes all the credit, they seemed to only have a few players go up to get the trophy, was alll a bit odd

Great game though and mad that the 49ers didn't know the rules for overtime

49ers threw it away in 3rd quarter by not making it a two score game - and in OT by not having the stones to go for the TD. Gutted - and the loss killed my accumulator

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Superbowl! on 10:28 - Feb 13 with 763 viewsdaveB

Superbowl! on 10:04 - Feb 13 by lave16

49ers threw it away in 3rd quarter by not making it a two score game - and in OT by not having the stones to go for the TD. Gutted - and the loss killed my accumulator

yeah that extra point was massive but didn't think they threw it away, was very close throughout, neither team could pull away. Mahones was unreal during overtime under that pressure to perform like that
Superbowl! on 14:06 - Feb 13 with 656 viewsthame_hoops

Superbowl! on 10:04 - Feb 13 by lave16

I rewatched it again with less tired eyes, 49s absolutely threw it away.. chiefs scored 6 points on their first 9 drives, sometimes 9 drives is all a team gets the whole game!. Niners fans will rue this game for years to come
Superbowl! on 02:11 - Feb 14 with 521 viewslave16

Superbowl! on 14:06 - Feb 13 by thame_hoops

I rewatched it again with less tired eyes, 49s absolutely threw it away.. chiefs scored 6 points on their first 9 drives, sometimes 9 drives is all a team gets the whole game!. Niners fans will rue this game for years to come

darn tootin -- reading about lack of holding pens called on chiefs -- conspiracy theorists love it... 49ers threw it away...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024