Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 54918 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 21 with 3139 viewsRangersw12

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:48 - Oct 21 by Damo1962

Whisper it...but he ain't all that. Just as bad as the rest for me.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 16:51]

How many times have you watched him over the last 12 months !!?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 21 with 3018 viewsQPunkR

Shirley we have to stick Glass Salter up front? Only one of our players likely to score

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 21 with 2754 viewsstevec

14 shots, 1 on target. Are we shooting from the half way line?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 21 with 2666 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 21 by Rangersw12

How many times have you watched him over the last 12 months !!?

Enough times to know that he is overrated. The bar is so low at QPR, that average players get bigged up by some.It's all about opinions eh
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 21 with 2577 viewsQPunkR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 21 by stevec

14 shots, 1 on target. Are we shooting from the half way line?

May as well fkn do. 5 mins added

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 21 with 2479 viewsQPunkR

Wasted corner. Shower of pricks

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 21 with 2376 viewsMonkey_Roots

GA gets in his own way… we were on top, then he just decimates it, we lose momentum and fizzle out.

Infuriating.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 21 with 2366 viewsHooping_Mad

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 21 by Damo1962

Enough times to know that he is overrated. The bar is so low at QPR, that average players get bigged up by some.It's all about opinions eh

Commentators not impressed with Illy's decision making there.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 21 with 2352 viewsStanisgod

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 21 by Damo1962

Agree, lovely lad and quick and powerful but be surprised if he kicks on.
Ray Jones you could see would be class in those few games but Im not sure.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 21 with 2248 viewstraininvain

What’s the point of having Willock on the bench if you’re not going to use him while chasing games like this.

Presumably Ainsworth’s making some kind of point but we need our best players on the pitch to win points.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 21 with 2234 viewsloftboy

Bottom 3 now cut adrift.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 21 with 2163 viewsMrSheen

Cheltenham have won.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 21 with 2044 viewsted_hendrix

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 21 by traininvain

What’s the point of having Willock on the bench if you’re not going to use him while chasing games like this.

Presumably Ainsworth’s making some kind of point but we need our best players on the pitch to win points.

Madness aint it.

I can't stand It anymore.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 21 with 2004 viewsitsbiga

Dross

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 21 with 1921 viewsDamo1962

Well we didn't get the shellacking it looked like early on...so that is something I suppose. Hard to see how this team is going to draw a game never mind win one. Think we are going to stay in the bottom three sadly.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 21 with 1887 viewsJAPRANGERS

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Leicester coming up.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 21 with 1888 viewsDeanoMD

Load of rubbish.... resign now, you can't do it......
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 21 with 1884 viewsHooping_Mad

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

Madness aint it.

I can't stand It anymore.

2nd goal at Blackburn was enough for me, What are our owners doing?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 21 with 1860 viewsGaryBannister86

Pathetic - owners need to work it out. Perhaps do what we did with Critchley and write off the Leicester game as his last match rather than start a new manager on yet another hammering, but he has to go.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 21 with 1845 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 21 by traininvain

Agree it's ludicrous. Regardless of the contract situation we're paying his wages and he's head and shoulders above the subs Ainsworth did bring on. QPR can't afford to be stubborn, he has to play.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 21 with 1806 viewsconnell10

I've tried to back GA but I think its time for him to go! Should have been after the Blackburn game.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 21 with 1765 viewsRangersw12

Probably better side since 30 mins but both teams very poor

Lot of weird stuff going on today with the body language and the way shrugging shoulders when passing

Haka man out
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 21 with 1753 viewsdistortR

Burning through games we should and need to be taking points from.
Good spirit in the second half, but too much moronicity - the f'ing throw ins, goal kicks, high balls in with no target man.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 21 with 1749 viewsbosh67

No one can really score goals and if our only ever fit to play for Scotland striker is out we really are in huge trouble. Not really sure why we didn't keep Chris Martin? Kept us up last season. Yes, slow, old but knew how to score goals when they were needed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 21 with 1702 viewsRs_Holy

C*nting Arse F*ck Sh*t and W*nk splashes … I Funking hate everything right now!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024