Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 99719 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 with 2887 viewsstrikerace

Can we just tip over our King?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 with 2874 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:37 - Aug 5 by loftupper

Its not as though they are playing badly, its just what they are trying to do is basic and easily nullified.

And the defending, wow! Any decent manager playing a 'kid' as centre half would at least try to give him some protection.

Honestly feel that this guy has not got a clue!

But yes, its all Les, Ramsey and Halls fault

Don't delude yourself. We're playing very badly. 3-0.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:39]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 with 2863 viewsToast_R

How do you concede after 30 seconds when you know you're going to be up against it?
That's just absolute cowardess. That team are complete wet wipes.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 with 2863 viewsqprd

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 by qprd

Could easily be 3 or 4 nil

Lol

Watford will score more goals than we have shots on target
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:39 - Aug 5 with 2852 viewsMick_S

Of very dear

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:39 - Aug 5 with 2858 viewsQPROslo

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:37 - Aug 5 by Match82

Turns out I didn't even need to wait that long.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:39 - Aug 5 with 2823 viewsted_hendrix

Think they're gonna score again in a minute.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:39 - Aug 5 with 2780 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 by qprd

Could easily be 3 or 4 nil

And it is. 3-0 after 37 minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:39 - Aug 5 with 2751 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:29 - Aug 5 by R_from_afar

We were on a terrible run with The Snake when he left, we were terrible under Critchley and we have been terrible under Ainsworth. However, if you know of a manager who can fix things quickly, I am genuinely all ears.

Can't argue with that RFA. However (and I don't really know what I'm talking about) there surely has to be tactics implemented to mitigate our current circumstances. What I'm watching at the moment is borderline unacceptable. We're literally letting Watford do what they like and genuinely could have been 5 by now. Lumping it up the channels appears to be the only game plan. FFS......and as I write it's 3.

Worth pointng out the supporters at the ground are pretty much in open revolt already.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 2714 viewsvanrrrr

No plan and actually not much effort either… 0-3
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 2715 viewsSK_hoops

Cambridge beating Oxford 2-0.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:42]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 2703 viewsted_hendrix

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:39 - Aug 5 by ted_hendrix

Think they're gonna score again in a minute.

It was coming.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 2692 viewshoops_legend

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:23 - Aug 5 by paulparker

With what players ?
The legacy is Gubbins, Kakay, Dozzell with Dykes our only striker
No one is getting a tune out of this squad

Sign some hungry non league players for christs sake. Something

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 2650 viewscharmr

The football I’m watching by the club I support are playing the most rudimentary and insipid football I’ve seen since my middlesex refereeing days.

They aren’t playing for him, they don’t want to be here and Ainsworth ain’t no football manager at this level.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:41 - Aug 5 with 2584 viewshoops_legend

3-0 and I can’t take it anymore

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:41 - Aug 5 with 2551 viewsRangersw12

Left at 2 nil

Haka man once again setting us up with only 2 in midfield . No pressing no snap and no ability

Disgusting
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:42 - Aug 5 with 2457 viewsSonofpugwash

Anything you like now.
Rock bottom.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:42 - Aug 5 with 2442 viewsJuzzie

Watford have had eight shots on target in 40 minutes.
That’s probably more than we had in the whole of the last third of last season.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:42 - Aug 5 with 2385 viewsBrianWilson

Ainsworth has been dealt a bad hand, no doubt about that but it doesn't excuse being a god awful manager who has hasn't improved a single player at the club.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:42 - Aug 5 with 2384 viewsQPRSteve

Unless something miraculous happens with the HT talk, then this is going to end up 6 or 7-0.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:43 - Aug 5 with 2347 viewsDamo1962

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:36 - Aug 5 by traininvain

Don’t know why this is getting downvote. It’s a valid point. Half decent manager and much of the same squad and we were a solid bet for top 6.

I’m amazed by how quickly we as a fan base have accepted the narrative that ‘we’ll be lucky to stay up’. It’s only inevitable if we stick with the man peddling this nonsense.

We'll be looking for his replacement soon enough unfortunately. Don't know why he took the job TBH...as he must have seen what he was inheriting. Let his heart rule his head. Nobody wanted this to happen to one of the genuinely nice guys in football. This club sickens me ATM.Can anyone else get a tune out of a very poor squad? That's going to be the narrative from now on.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:43 - Aug 5 with 2322 viewsqprd

Kelman having a quiet game

Unfortunately his inclusion has meant we’ve left our defense much weaker as we have one less player in a defensive position out lf possession
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:43 - Aug 5 with 2305 viewsMatch82

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:29 - Aug 5 by strikerace

It still amazes me how far we have fallen in the last 12 months. Last Oct we were in the top 6

This is what I can't understand. It's just so hard to understand how it can turn, that fast
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:43 - Aug 5 with 2296 viewsVancouverHoop

It's been a long time since our fans booed our players so loudly.

And it's 4-0
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:43 - Aug 5 with 3246 viewsBenny_the_Ball

4-0. Sliced open, simple as you like.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024