Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? 20:16 - Jan 14 with 6778 viewskensalriser

Would have won that game 4-0 if we'd kept Hendrick.

Another piece of incompetent decision making from Les & Co.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? on 11:27 - Jan 15 with 1150 viewsQPsyR

Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? on 11:14 - Jan 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Reactions to this are hilarious.

Alright Baz Could you expand on your comment as to why it's hilarious? i don't get it soz mate

WRECKING COAST HELI-GIN

ITS THE BEST BUY IT

and it helps the Cornwall Air Ambulance :-)

FKA AcidPixie

Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? on 13:08 - Jan 15 with 1064 viewsstanistheman

Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? on 21:40 - Jan 14 by WokingR

The useless tosser absolutely stole a wage off of us and then goes and plays like that.

Totally predictable. It’s football’s Sod’s Law.

Hopefully Lowe can get a double for us next week against his former club, but I suspect Manning will have a good game against us as well.
Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? on 20:02 - Jan 15 with 961 viewsLazyFan

Such is the way with Charity Park Rangers in the 1st half and then we see Fanasty Park Rangers in the 2nd.

Hendrick is and was always rubbish for us and is for Reading as well. Sure, he got a hit and hoper, which looked amazing and then a lucky 1 yarder. But in the 2nd half, his luck ran out and went back to his usual form and ballooned one over.

The upside is Paul Ince loves him, he now has a few more goals as a midfielder which means as he's out of contract, Reading will be stupid and sign him.

Paul Ince has done an amazing job with Reading, as that squad is proper rubbish. I don't know how he does it. But even so, when Charity Park Rangers are in town and give you a 2-0 lead, you see that game out unless your team is proper rubbish, and then you only win 2-1 instead of 3-0 like Luton. Reading failed to even do that and could have lost it as well. You cannot blame Incy, he has been left with proper rubbish as a squad.

If I were Ince and managed to keep them up, I would take my Son (their best player) and be off to a proper Champ club at the end of the season. Cardiff or Bristol are better than this dreck and just down the road for Incy.

Next season will be delicious unless Ince does it again and finds some real gems of players, they are going down.
Finally, we shall get rid of the fakes and I won't expect them to return as they do a Grimsby and fall hard down the leagues.

BTW did you see the pattern on the arms of their shirts, terrible but also laughable!

zzzzzzzzzz

Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? on 10:00 - Jan 16 with 849 viewsterryb

Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? on 11:27 - Jan 15 by QPsyR

Alright Baz Could you expand on your comment as to why it's hilarious? i don't get it soz mate

WRECKING COAST HELI-GIN

ITS THE BEST BUY IT

and it helps the Cornwall Air Ambulance :-)

I might be wrong, but I think Baz ws sugesting that the OP was being ironic rather than asking a serious question.
Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? on 10:13 - Jan 16 with 809 viewsderbyhoop

If Hendrick playing for proper hoops, had got 30 yards from the opposition goal, there'd have been dancing in the streets.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Who got rid of Jeff Hendrick? on 10:18 - Jan 16 with 791 viewswayneranger

From loan Ranger to long ranger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024